5 Illuminati: Very good
6 INCOGNITO: Good but I don't like there leader lol
7 420s: 1 guy keeping them up *cough*ggc1*cough*
8 League of Erinyes: Were better
9 Titanus Et Aegean: Was down, went up now down again
10 Praetorian Elite: :) Good :)
11 Route de la Morte: I like them
12 The Dark Union: Good

Now SWAT are out of they're precious top 12 I think they are going to merge into 420's to regain status

DeletedUser

i find it strange that TeA is still on the leaderboard...

Don't worry aristo cause if they are anything like SWAT they'll be gone soon enuff :) theres only 400,000 keeping them on the leaderboard atm that will probaly drop within a week or 2 if people start picking them off :p:D

DeletedUser

Thats true,

They came to leaderboard because they merged their smaller unit with them. Now they are true MRA (although i considered them MRA before also).

I took 3 cities from their top leader in O62 in a day and they could not even try to break the siege. They had around 150 cities in that ocean all nearby but all attack i got from the guy whose city i was taking.

Also i would not consider to be at level to SWAT because SWAT survived 7-8 months of top 12.

Yogesh

DeletedUser2663

Carpe Jugulum - still top dogs. showing no sign of slowing down
Fusion - after alot of hard work we have reached No.2 spot. I feel we deserve this especially after our long ongoing war with Donkeys. They used to pretty much own O64 but thats nearly all fusion territory now.
Donkeys... - undeniably a great bunch but with pressure from nearly all sides?? who knows what will happen. all we know is the core will be an interesting place in The Future GAMMA
DeJa Vu - doing allright. Manged to show people why they are a top 12 alliance and still strong. with an avg points of 100k it seems like they are a lvl above MRA's but still not wuite on the same lvl as some other powerhouse top 12 alliances.
The Illuminati - great bunch but are they slowing down? they dont seem to be as enegetic as they used to be IMO
INCOGNITO - spread out all over the place. i have no idea about these guys and dont know their goals. proably will just stay around for a while
420s - still here. seem to be in decline. will eventually drop out of the top 12 but will be a while yet
League of Erinyes - Another great bunch. Will be interesting to see how long it will take for them to get rid of DU (if they can)
Killer Bunnies - seems to be a decent bunch. yet to run into them myself but fusion is slowly creeping up so they may have new neighbours in the future
Praetorian Elite - i dont know them but i have heard of them as a above avg alliance. will be interesting to see what they can do
The Dark Union - Will be interesting to see if they can hold off League of Erinyes and maybe even push em back a little
Route de la mort - been working their way up to the top 12 for a while and have finally got here. Great job guys

DeletedUser

Hey MetalCore - to give you a heads up...

INCOGNITO - We are here just simming away, building some nice towns and enjoying a peaceful existence - we aim to have at least 1 city in every ocean, and to have pacts with every alliance going :)

In all serious, we work alongside a couple of awesome alliances, and we are having a lot of fun with CJ right now, as they are with us. Without that action I am pretty sure I would have rage quit by now - but its keeping me active.

INCOGNITO was only ever meant to be a temp alliance whilst I moved from one to another, but a few boys followed me, then a few more, then a few more. We like to have fun, enjoy BPs and like to have a good laugh with our friends and enemies!

We will probably never make a top 3 alliance the top 3 are far too established and strong at the moment - but we are doing our best to influence things, and have a good laugh at the same time!

Cheers

DeletedUser

pshh...slow down. That's unthinkable.

He He Ha Ha Ho Ho :) How many peeps do you have now? Oh 50 and 7 of those are on the way out.

A number of great players, trying to make a new compact core and still a great leader.
Who might have benefited, if only he took up chess.

Fusion - after alot of hard work we have reached No.2 spot.

Congratulations to all in Fusion. Hard work paying off. :cool:

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Killer Bunnies - seems to be a decent bunch. yet to run into them myself but fusion is slowly creeping up so they may have new neighbours in the future

With your new recruits, instead of TeA being over neighbors, we now have Fusion as over neighbor. Keeping close watch on your spread :cool:

DeletedUser2663

moleskin - churs for the info. gives me a better idea than i originally had about you guys.

yogesh Singh - we only took a small bunch so atm it is better to say KB = top third Fusion = Bottom third and the middle third seems to be quite chaotic. not quite neighbours yet but just a house between us =)

DeletedUser2663

wow, every check the current top 12

Carpe Jugulum
Fusion
Donkeys...
DeJa Vu
The Illuminati
INCOGNITO
420s
League of Erinyes
Killer Bunnies
The Dark Union
Route de la mort
Praetorian Elite

this is probably the strongest top 12 i have seen on gamma so far, all respected alliances except for 420s of course

DeletedUser

He He Ha Ha Ho Ho :) How many peeps do you have now? Oh 50 and 7 of those are on the way out.

A number of great players, trying to make a new compact core and still a great leader.
Who might have benefited, if only he took up chess.

You want to know what else is funny? How your OWN members have actually gifted us their cities rather than their own glorious alliance.

Carpe Jugulum- Deserve Rank 1
Fusion - About time you get there :p
Donkeys... - dropping to 3 is proof they are falling. Keep up the pressure >:)
DeJa Vu - You all should know my opinions on them by now
The Illuminati - Ivory can't seem to see how awesome we are :D
INCOGNITO - Not enough knowledge to have an opinion
420s - All but a few suck
League of Erinyes - Quiet on the pf lately, must be busy with DU
Killer Bunnies - Look good but not much experience with them
The Dark Union - They are going to die off soon
Route de la mort - Not enough knowldge to have an opinion
Praetorian Elite - Not enough knowledge to have an opinion

Last edited by a moderator: