Guild of Warriors

DeletedUser

We are The Guild of Warriors! We are a strong alliances who's members live and breathe by a code.We have made a small alliance in Kappa but Lambda is the real deal

1.Protect other members and allies
2.Be active, online and on the forums
3.Build troops just as much as you build for points

We will be based in the NW

please message me privately in game iota or kappa or here on the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi lambreta i was wondering if you could base yourselves in the north east so we could be allies. or if one of our alliances fails we can merge

DeletedUser

No animal theme?
come on guys.

Get with the program here.
Why not guild of walruses?

DeletedUser

hi lambreta i was wondering if you could base yourselves in the north east so we could be allies. or if one of our alliances fails we can merge

I lol'ed. What a noob.

I don't agree with allies so much. You're a leader of the type of alliance that will ally with everyone they feel a threat. I can't wait to see it all fall about when one alliance declares war.

Read, it might help

If you go the way you are going, you'll choke under the stranglehold of your own allies and won't get anywhere.

DeletedUser

Good luck on your alliance, also manage your time on your alliances on the different worlds.

DeletedUser

I lol'ed. What a noob.

I don't agree with allies so much. You're a leader of the type of alliance that will ally with everyone they feel a threat. I can't wait to see it all fall about when one alliance declares war.

Read, it might help

If you go the way you are going, you'll choke under the stranglehold of your own allies and won't get anywhere.

I loled the first time i read it to i read his alliance forum and he obviously has no leadership skills or nohow of running an alliance no offense dont worry i wouldnt change direction for an alliance destined to fail:pro:

also i read your forum the day before i started my alliance in theta:cool:

DeletedUser

I would have like to join you on this venture and be a good soldier but I hate the name it's way too serious and very typical! It could have been worse I guess you could have named it after you. I do have the credentials to back my arrogance and abrasive manner but I do need to see a few other names you are going in with and need to how much of your time and effort you plan to devote to the alliance.

DeletedUser

were gonna keep it the same

Ranked 4th in the world 1st in ocean 44 not bad if i do say so myself