Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser1405

This is as it says, an effort to get some conversation going in Beta, im sick of all the war threads, lets have some genuine convo for a change.
This is ripped off One of the other forums but dont know who to credit for it.

:)

Cmon guys/gals lets keep this flame free and remember that everyone is entitled to a point of view.

DeletedUser1405

Im going to start this thread off with,

Best leader- Has to be MarcAnThony(Great friend and organiser)

Worst leader- Hs to be Tictac(Do i need to say why)

DeletedUser

Best leader- Yondo, ( none could touch him, he mirco manged and got what he wanted down,and ran a 300 member alliance with ease)
eGOD. Hes my boy BLUE! none could ask for a better leader!.

Worst Leader- TicTac( same as above)
Aliens( started a world war, and left the game)

DeletedUser8362

hmmm this is hard, i didnt get into the politics of beta for a long time. I guess imma going to have to say:

best leader: eGOD - amazing what he was able to do to UAE/AoA and is repeating it with TeA/NO/Xmortis/SC

Worst leader: Siinbad - kicked out the 2nd in command in myrmidons, and then left the game, ended up with NewOrder and Pros Theon

DeletedUser

Yondo was a good micro-manager but as it entails he wasn't dedicated to what he set up. The best leaders/founders are the ones still standing (though I know life happens) and the ones still leading their alliances (for better or worse) from the massive MRAs of TeA and Xmortis to the more streamlined of Phenomen and ML (sorry for all those I left out....I know some1 will mention SES) all have their own difficulties with leading. The real failure of leaders are the ones that cracked at first blow (Yondo, TicTac, Aliens/Liragon, Devondoggs), abiet life does come first if you lead 100+ soldiers into battle to retire the next day history will never remember you kindly.

And yes I know I have terrible spelling, grammer, sentence structure, paragraphs, and possibly wrong words being used......BAH!

DeletedUser

Yondo was a good micro-manager but as it entails he wasn't dedicated to what he set up. The best leaders/founders are the ones still standing (though I know life happens) and the ones still leading their alliances (for better or worse) from the massive MRAs of TeA and Xmortis to the more streamlined of Phenomen and ML (sorry for all those I left out....I know some1 will mention SES) all have their own difficulties with leading. The real failure of leaders are the ones that cracked at first blow (Yondo, TicTac, Aliens/Liragon, Devondoggs), abiet life does come first if you lead 100+ soldiers into battle to retire the next day history will never remember you kindly

very true if you run down the list of those who came first.

Yondo- great leader, ego manic
Aliens- great battler, ego manic
Liragon- I am sure this guy was truly insane.. if you saw the things he talked about.
TicTac- Coward
DevonDoogs- Gave up way to easy...

Now Lets look at the ones who are still with us.

Kadjayuni- Solid, leads by example, respected forum poster
SCHEUL- I know nothing about him, please fill this in
Xmortis Council- Still a MRA, but these guys have held together long enough even when everyone is swinging for them.
Mike62- Even thou I make fun of him, he is still respected, and held in high reguard by many.. Appears to be a good leader, even if he is a cannibal ;)
eGOD- in the words of Will Ferrell in Old School ( " your my boy blue"), even in Beta death and rebirth he has held us together, solid in all aspects.

DeletedUser

Ligaron was absolutely horrible. Worst Leader ever imo, and that says a lot to top TicTac.

Best leader would have to be kad. He has held together the most influential alliance in the game since day one of Beta.

EDIT: Siinbad was also a bad leader. Will always hold a grudge against this coward as the guy who ratted ML out to AoA.

DeletedUser

The leader of Peaceville is under someone's protection. I lol'd when I found that out.

DeletedUser

Its ok, not all alliances are warlike. We claim that this is a wargame but that is only one aspect of the game. Honestly alot of people do like to play sim city on this and hey more power to them. There is no shame in being a protectorate....more shame in being rimmed because of lack of foresight.

*ever notice how self-righteous I can get??

DeletedUser

Meh. You have a point. I got called a sim-cityer because I usually conquer inactives. So what if I don't like resistance?

DeletedUser

At time it is best to conquest in-actives. To take a active city you usually give more BP to them than you get. Therefore you helped them grow. If they choose to take a nearby grey they grew and you didn't. So pretty much they will outpace you at one point or another. However I like to earn my BP clearing their towns (the offense towns mind you) and then take grey's in-actives nearby until there are only me and them left. Once that is achieved its game on but by then they usually got tired of being farmed and quit. = (

DeletedUser

Worst leader/founder- Pengasaurus2. This guy is either ignorant of reality or a very bad liar. Either way no one should follow this guy.

close second, his second- Henry Wang. Has a tough guy profile/attitude with zero BP. Also his messages seem like they were written by a computer. Ever see Grandma's Boys? The programmer who talks like a robot? That is the voice in my head when I read Henry Wangs messages. lol

Worst leader/founder2- Clark54321, needs to wake up to the fact his allies are not to be trusted.

-I have limited Grepo experience and am only speaking of who I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Worst leader/founder- Pengasaurus2. This guy is either ignorant of reality or a very bad liar. Either way no one should follow this guy.

close second, his second- Henry Wang. Has a tough guy profile/attitude with zero BP. Also his messages seem like they were written by a computer. Ever see Grandma's Boys? The programmer who talks like a robot? That is the voice in my head when I read Henry Wangs messages. lol

Best leader/founder- Clark54321, Got his alliance out of a war before we could start to conquer. Knew he had made a mistake and chose to take the road that was best for his members who would have suffered.

-I have limited Grepo experience and am only speaking of who I know.
I have never heard of any of those leaders S:

Also Grandma's Boy is awesome.

DeletedUser

It would take them many months to get to the core where the main alliances are

DeletedUser

Waiting for someone to put me down....If you wanna know why ask an SES leader