Grepolis 2.0 New God Discussion

DeletedUser10850

Hades is awesome. This is definatally (probably spelled worng) going to make the game much more offensive. Which will make the game more balanced. :) I just want the patch to come out.

DeletedUser

meh to and that post is poetry it will really improve game action

DeletedUser

The 2.0 upgrades will apply to all worlds right? Sorry if this has already been asked.

DeletedUser13647

Hades The Ultimate God?

Hades seem almost to good to be true. Hidden attacks? Respawning Troops? These things better cost a lot of favor.

DeletedUser

Hades seem almost to good to be true. Hidden attacks? Respawning Troops? These things better cost a lot of favor.

yes, they will. A respawning troops would cost about 300, but it will for sure have strings attached. maybe you have to send 100 troops minimum? you probably wont get a report on the troops left alive either. Helmet of invisibility will greatly improve the balance of the game. Way to much help is given to the defender. The attacker needs like 3x as many troops to overcome a city. he needs transports, ships to accompany the transports, enough troops to overcome the citys defense, enough to overcome the wall, and then throw in about 300 militia to top it off. the defense only needs some biremes, a wall, and troops to kill of almost any attack.

DeletedUser

i hope it isnt overly costly or i will need a full boar temple to hold on to my hades needs

DeletedUser

it shouldn't be too expensive, otherwise it will be pointless. some say that these divine powers would have to be really expensive otherwise they would give the attacker a huge advantage, but with all the advantages the defender has, it will be a good way to even it out. Kudos to innogames.

DeletedUser

yep i just hope it doesnt cost me more then 100,000 reasources

DeletedUser

better not, gods should be available to all players, not just 50000 point plus ones

DeletedUser

I have heard Hades will only be avalable on new worlds and not existing ones.Anyone else heard that.It would be a shame if its true.

DeletedUser4013

you want proof here it is this was in the guess on new god thread

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?p=206841#post206841

just look on that page

That was a thread regarding guesses on who the new god would be, not an Idea thread in the Ideas Section. Your guess was moot since the new god was already decided. Therefore, this was not your idea.

The 2.0 upgrades will apply to all worlds right? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Yes, this upgrade will apply to all Worlds currently running as well as new worlds which have yet to come into being.

I have heard Hades will only be avalable on new worlds and not existing ones.Anyone else heard that.It would be a shame if its true.

Correct, Hades will only be available as a new god on new worlds. And there will only be 4 gods for each world.