Join Legion - i have all the xmax co-ords

DeletedUser

Come join Legion i have all the Christmas present co-ords for my Alliance members

DeletedUser

how is that possible? Its only the start of december?

DeletedUser

whats bad???

i found their locations and i shall share them with my alliance... would u not do the same for your fellow alliance members? now that's just bad...

DeletedUser

whats bad???

i found their locations and i shall share them with my alliance... would u not do the same for your fellow alliance members? now that's just bad...

sigh................. again let me repeat this slowly.

eeeevvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyyy oooooonnnnnnneeeee aaaaaaallllllllrrrreeeeeaaaaaadddyyyyyy hhhhhhhhaaaaaasssss ttttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiisssssssssss iiiiiiinnnnnnnnfffffffooooooo.

DeletedUser1405

I didnt my eyes are still smarting from trying to read it.

DeletedUser

sigh................. again let me repeat this slowly.

eeeevvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyyy oooooonnnnnnneeeee aaaaaaallllllllrrrreeeeeaaaaaadddyyyyyy hhhhhhhhaaaaaasssss ttttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiisssssssssss iiiiiiinnnnnnnnfffffffooooooo.

theeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidnt wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn iiiiiiiiii pooooooooooooooooosssssssttttttteeeeeeeeeddddddddd thiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss thrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd.......

DeletedUser

mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy allllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnncccccccccccceeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr ffffffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccctttttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss ddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd

DeletedUser

i think you guys need to see a doctor to deal with that stuttering of yours ;)

DeletedUser

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg oooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ????????????????????????????