Real madrid strike again!

DeletedUser

Yes, one thing I do not agree with is using others to boost yourself. It is better to think of other's well being above yourself. I like to have an all around strong alliance. I cannot do it all by myself. If you take out the champion everything else may crumble. Look at David and Goliath. David slew Goliath and the whole army of the philistines was cut down that day. Best to keep the morale up. Everyone has to learn their life lessons, pass tests, and go through firey trials. Especially those who try to live upright.

DeletedUser

Yes, one thing I do not agree with is using others to boost yourself. It is better to think of other's well being above yourself.

A much more positive sentiment than your previous post that seemed to advocate boosting "champions" to eventually protect the rest.

I trust you would agree that a leader exploiting their members by doing something like this would be a disgusting practice?

DeletedUser

Perhaps we should call them Real Madoff Elite.

With their battle cry PONZI!

DeletedUser

Perhaps we should call them Real Madoff Elite.

With their battle cry PONZI!

One thing that I have learned as well is that if you have a problem with someone then take it to them personally, and that is what I will do. Believe me I can speak for myself and do not speak for R. Madrid. I assure you that he comes in and reads this forum but he does not have to defend himself though he has been called out many times. I, on the other hand have the right to condemn every tongue that rises against me in judgment and this will be done by the Word and the Holy Spirit. Gossip does not edify anyone and only puffs up your flesh. I see that you indeed are in the accuser of the brethren mode. By the measure you judge you will be judged yourself. It is better not to gossip and judge. Better to save face and not respond to criticism than to open your mouth wide and swallow judgment.;)

DeletedUser

One thing that I have learned as well is that if you have a problem with someone then take it to them personally, and that is what I will do. Believe me I can speak for myself and do not speak for R. Madrid. I assure you that he comes in and reads this forum but he does not have to defend himself though he has been called out many times. I, on the other hand have the right to condemn every tongue that rises against me in judgment and this will be done by the Word and the Holy Spirit. Gossip does not edify anyone and only puffs up your flesh. I see that you indeed are in the accuser of the brethren mode. By the measure you judge you will be judged yourself. It is better not to gossip and judge. Better to save face and not respond to criticism than to open your mouth wide and swallow judgment.;)

Hardly gossip - an indication of what is probably going on has been observed; and I am told that he tried this before in Kappa, with resource handouts moving down the hierarchy, in a way very similar to a ponzi scheme; although I was not party to this myself and am therefore relying on hearsay.

The observations and conclusions that spring to mind have been raised publicly and not behind someone's back, if someone has nothing to hide or to feel guilty about why don't they answer them in a similar way?

I ask you once again... would you consider a leader exploiting their members by getting them to send them resources to boost their position for personal gain to be a disgusting practice?

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay I'm not going to bother to read all the posts as they are all essays lol :D

Anyone missed me on the mu forum? ;)

Anyways... What are we debating about here? RME? Well in some posts I've noticed there leader has been mentioned. In my own opinion I think there leader just uses his alliance and there branches so that he could do better for his personal gain. Someone said look at all the market trades he had, I agree with that.. I think with all those market trades, he gets his own inexperienced members to accept them trades as he is there leader blah blah blah you know the rest!

I also think R. Madrid is a complete point whore with little troops, look at all the worlds he has been on.. He focuses soo much on gaining points, it's unbelievable and some days his points go shooting up, is that not pointwhoring? Does he make his members send resources so he can "Protect" them and his alliance? I think so. Though I do think he has a premium account lol.

Anyway finishing, I don't like RME or there leader. Nothing personal it's just there bunch of Inexperienced MRA weaklings who play sim city and care only for themselves, not there members. RME play unfairly! R. Madrid said once he wants to control the world with like 20 Branches.. That isn't fair playing and you can't win the world with that anyway! It's fair doing it with one alliance and one alliance only like my alliance or NI, we play fairly, we fight fairly, we are organised and we treat our members with respect. R. Madrid needs to learn to win the game, he must have only 1 ALLIANCE!

Nuff said! :p

DeletedUser

Thank god you disagreed with bladerider for once! I agree full and full. R. madrid is just a point whore, nuff said. +rep from me.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I am not disagreeing or agreeing with anyone... I didn't really read all of the posts on the last couple of pages except for a few.

I am just simply putting my own opinion of RME and there leader on here so everyone knows what I think :)

DeletedUser

well, I think we all agree he is. Too bad I don't play in those worlds anymore. I would have liked to have conquered him. Too bad he left iota. ;)

DeletedUser

LOL

I thought we'd also established that you were Grepolis's equivalent to Elmer Fudd where conquering and general gameplay was concerned !! You sure all them ghost towns you took over hasn't clouded your memory of the non-events !!

:D :D :D

J.

DeletedUser

I haven't taken a ghost town yet. I am the Leader of Battle group Adder, and A leading member of Athenian Heirs. Please back up your comments before you make them.

DeletedUser

This is my BEST world.

World: Iota

Cities:4

Alliance: The Hive

1180 offensive,

6444 defensive.

before you go and say HE HAS A TON OF DEFENSE POINTS! BLOODY MURDUER! I have that many because I needed bp and a friend needed pop, so he sent attacks of biremes and transports at my cities. Over 5000 of them, in fact. Add that to a war and me being designated as a defender in my alliance, I am doing pretty good

Thought we'd already put you back in your hutch little fella !!!

Im impressed

Really

Attack group Adder no less !!

Wow, thats like AWESOME with all the letters big and in bold, just like that !!

5000 of your own teams biremes - just, wow again !!

:D

DeletedUser

Bladerider, I have provided 83%of all attacks in my battle group, and I have more points than you for the hundreth time.

oh and bladey, I look forward to the day when you enter a world that is speed 2 and I play it also.

DeletedUser

Why are you still posting on this forum if you don"t play in this world. how long has it been since your beginner protection expired, that was quick.

DeletedUser

I wonder how long it will take for tyrion to lock this thread. We obviously aren't using it to talk about REAL MADRID ELITE being noobs.

We now have a player that is worst then REAL MADRID.

DeletedUser

RM would wipe the floor with you, no point defending yourself as, no accusing at all, just facts.. It also appeared you couldnt defend yourself in Mu..

So i wouldnt talk. And if MrG. is "giving you advice" or telling you something I suggest you consider it, he knows what he is doing..

DeletedUser

They might be on this for world for a while,sure your right,BUT there turtling and not attacking and when they do attack its with Bris and SW,lol ,they will not bewinning a war anytime soon and probably ever on this world.

DeletedUser

I am the Leader of Battle group Adder

Wasn't Mr. Bean in a show called "Black Adder"?

Is that where you got the ultra cool name?

Just curious... I always think it's so incredibly awesome when people make up names for their stuff.............

DeletedUser

Hey, I didn't make it up, I am a member of Athenian Heirs. There are about 10 bg's, and they all have about to members and a leader. I am one of those leaders. If you have a problem with that, take it up with THE BASLISK, not me.