Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

2rzw2vd.png

DeletedUser

2z3vu38.jpg

No TW-Shadow does not have good defense, although I'm not saying an exact number, I didn't lose much :)

DeletedUser

Three things toast, first, stop bragging about taking over an inactive. It is really stupid and annoying. Second, you lost 63 hops a 1 char(might as well have just shown it). Third and finally, who the hell attacks with no naval support and only 100 hops?

DeletedUser

If you had of attacked with navy support, you would of got that juicy bp from the 70 transports aswell, opportunity missed.

DeletedUser

If you had of attacked with navy support, you would of got that juicy bp from the 70 transports aswell, opportunity missed.

I went back and killed them, and I had the spy report, ran it in the simulator and saw I would lose few troops.

DeletedUser

maybe im not the first to point this out but did it occur to you that it wasn't a mixed unit city and that you caught him off guard? I'm sure im not the only person who has their cities built to accommodate either defense or offense.

DeletedUser

...nothing special...

34ql1ds.png

Nothing too special ~ just the first time someone attacked me...

...I did like the 300 bp though... ^_^

DeletedUser

;) Thanks guys - Garyjoe should have the best wall ss of all (Highest attack BP and assuming alpha has the highest BP since first world) but not sure he checks forums.