Message to RM leader.

DeletedUser

NakamuraS today at 3:03 AM
Como estas real,

I'm clearing your guys one by one, tigwon is done, another top player about to fall, what you going to do about it?

NakamuraS(Messi)
Go Barca!!

I love a wind up folks, what can I say, hehe!!

DeletedUser

You want to declare war on an alliance that only has three cities in your ocean. You wouldn't do that if you were on the same ocean as their leader.

This P&P is pathetic. You just want other alliances to target them to make it easier for you to conquer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Count yourself lucky your not close to me, you would be gone from this server. Your silly. Yes, I am on a wind up the top alliance on the server as they can't touch us. Yes, I'm looking to start a war with a total MRA that can't defend and yes I have the reports to show this. If you get even close to me your done. Your card is marked, you will do nothing on this server. I play games but people like you can't see the game.

DeletedUser

My alliance is much better than yours. I wish you were on my ocean to take your players cities.

DeletedUser

That's it, that's your come back!!!

DeletedUser

Away play simcity noob, your well out your depth here. when you get some rep come back to me, your a nobody on grep, check me out muppet.

DeletedUser

I just checked your stats, 6 worlds, the best you ever did was 2000 points, I was double figues with cites on zeta and left that the only reason I not now 30+ cities. How many world you going to play before the penny drops your a noob? My friend give this up, really this is becoming a joke for you, you are so bad.

DeletedUser

You are an idiot. you want to declare war on an alliance that only has three cities in your ocean. You wouldn't do that if you were on the same ocean as their leader.

..and how would you see clearing players 2 or 3 islands from their leader?

DeletedUser

It really gets me when these noobs come on and think they can play all that. RM, I'm a bulldog that will take you out one by one but if you want a chat I am open to talks.

DeletedUser

..and how would you see clearing players 2 or 3 islands from their leader?

Thats different. The great empire is in ocean 57, R. Madrid is in ocean 54. there is a huge distance between them. Real Madrid christmas has only three players and the player nakamura mentioned is only 1900 points and on an island by himself, thats not much of an accomplishment.

Btw, I am not a noob. I deleted my accounts. I only play on Mu now and it is why you wont see much on grepostat.

DeletedUser

RM and the great empire are ally, attacks on them are attacks on us, you have been warned.

DeletedUser

Didn't you just threaten REAL MADRID. Now you are saying that you are an ally. that was quick.

DeletedUser

You really are becoming a fly, you annoy me, stay away before you get in real trouble, yes, it was a quick move. I slag them off but as a ally you in trouble if you hit them in my O.

DeletedUser

Thats funny. You insult them and then you start defending them.

Flygaric is a type of mushroom not insect. learn your drugs.

DeletedUser

I have allies on your island, that's not funny for you. You better think this over, in fact you annoy me too much your game is over.

DeletedUser

I'm not worried about the players on my island, they aren't real competition. nothing but MRA's besides a few good alliances.