Baseball

DeletedUser

Lets not forget that the Giants embarrassed both the Rangers AND the Phillies in their own ballparks AND destroyed the mythical status of both their aces in the process.

DeletedUser

YEAH!

i pull for the cards but i like all n.l. teams besides reds and braves

DeletedUser

Well...

Zachary how do you know about baseball everybody here knows im a BEAST

Well. My dad and grandpa are always turning on the television to watch baseball. It doesn't matter what teams are playing. They just like it. So I enjoy tuning in on a lot of them. :) But I hate it when you start getting offensive. Anyway. Why do you care? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no reason i diddnt know you like baseball im a beast but it hurts when this happens it happens to me alot
baseball.jpg

DeletedUser

All I know is that baseball was probably copyed off of rounders then hyped.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget that the Giants embarrassed both the Rangers AND the Phillies in their own ballparks AND destroyed the mythical status of both their aces in the process.

YES. I love my giants. They kicked a$$ this year and never gave up. Thats how you win.

DeletedUser

AL-Mariners
NL-Dodgers

And yes, I'm often disappointed. I'm generally happy any year the Yankees don't take the series, though.

DeletedUser13936

The Rangers are my team so i'm not exactly ecstatic about the Giants Destroying the Rangers :(

(SW) THE RANGERS WILL PWN NEXT YEAR!!! :D

DeletedUser

Bla bla bla no one ecnoleges my posts.
And it was good. The English game of rounder is esentialy the same thing. Baseball is a cheap copy.

DeletedUser

i love the rangers did anybody see what cliff lee wrote in a text to ian kinsler after lee left the rangers? "it was fun playing with you, sorry, ill see you in the season" come on man thats just rude

DeletedUser

Cards Got Berkman Hopfully he will hit a good streak when he comes back to the n.l.

I predict the phillies to win they have 4 aces Halladay,Lee( Yes Cliff Lee they re -sighned Lee he got 6 years)Hamels, And Oswalt.

And the phillies arnt done with there rotation yet they are Fishing around with blanto in the market so anything could happen