Beta 2010. Best of!

DeletedUser

TGSA will not fall! and neither will keith!

Man i think i can remember half a dozen alliances that waved the we will not die banner from the start of beta:pro: probably all of them have merged or disbanded:eek: , so if u want to flame a certain alliance please take you're post on a separate topic , and maybe instead of just words u can show us some battle reports

With respects
Rockhound

DeletedUser

Man i think i can remember half a dozen alliances that waved the we will not die banner from the start of beta:pro: probably all of them have merged or disbanded:eek: , so if u want to flame a certain alliance please take you're post on a separate topic , and maybe instead of just words u can show us some battle reports

With respects
Rockhound
im tired of fighting u guys on this. if we fall we will fall and start over with much respect 2 ML if not we will prove u guys wrong. battle reports end up not being able 2 be shown after a while. i can get over 12 pages of battle reports from our ;leaders if i need 2...

DeletedUser

Good Post Rockhound!

I don't think all the alliances who have claimed "We will never die" could be listed here. Not enough posting room.

DeletedUser

most controversial topic: theres a lot of them. top 2 are keiths "ML no more" and this 1 lol

DeletedUser

im tired of fighting u guys on this. if we fall we will fall and start over with much respect 2 ML if not we will prove u guys wrong. battle reports end up not being able 2 be shown after a while. i can get over 12 pages of battle reports from our ;leaders if i need 2...

Lemme give u a good hint , if u want to make a nice pnp thread to " flame " an alliance 3 good battle reports can be better than 10000 words

and if u want to be able to show you're battle reports i recommend you use print screen > paint > upload to some kind of file hosting service ( i recommend image shack )

And to be really frank you don't need to fight with me , if you will check in game i'm not part of ml , so you can consider me unbiased , show us something :p something nice

DeletedUser

Lemme give u a good hint , if u want to make a nice pnp thread to " flame " an alliance 3 good battle reports can be better than 10000 words

and if u want to be able to show you're battle reports i recommend you use print screen > paint > upload to some kind of file hosting service ( i recommend image shack )

And to be really frank you don't need to fight with me , if you will check in game i'm not part of ml , so you can consider me unbiased , show us something :p something nice
lol thnx 4 the tip and ill see if i can get something and post it 4 u guys

DeletedUser

most controversial topic: theres a lot of them. top 2 are keiths "ML no more" and this 1 lol

Those are the only two you have seen and there really is no controversy there other than all of Beta forum posters seeing how bad you and keith are at posting.

I would say the topic that garnished some of the most controversy, and is still in the top three for replies in Beta, would be ML's declaration of war on AoA. The arguments that happened in there and the amount of warnings/infractions given out in that single topic was quite substantial.

DeletedUser

Those are the only two you have seen and there really is no controversy there other than all of Beta forum posters seeing how bad you and keith are at posting.

I would say the topic that garnished some of the most controversy, and is still in the top three for replies in Beta, would be ML's declaration of war on AoA. The arguments that happened in there and the amount of warnings/infractions given out in that single topic was quite substantial.

im choosing to ignore ur insult as ur not worth the energy anymore and i have read that post and that is very true. war is always a big topic

DeletedUser5994

Best Leader:Qlander ;)
Best alliance:My alliance when i was kicked from Xmortis cause of Jarp :p

DeletedUser

Best Leader: I love llohll, but although i have never had any interaction with him I would have to say Kadjayuni. He has led Phenomen from when I started in March until now. As everyone previously stated he has led his alliance to victory in many great wars.

Worst Leader: Has to be keithandmitzi- I have had some personal dealings with him as well but this is not the place.

Best War: The Harbingers War for the part of it I was in. I didnt see much time in the war and joined in it at the very end.

I dont have much to say as i have been playing but have not gotten very involved until now.

DeletedUser

Best fall: SYNERGY. Come on, who actually did not see it coming? SCHEUL may be good, but he isn't a one-man alliance.

what is very little known is that I was the one who instigated the SYNERGY saga. I asked SCHEUL to come up with something to give the guys in our core oceans some reason to keep playing. Had I not had the conversation with him that day, SYNERGY would never have happened o_O So to all those alliances he persuaded to unite to one alliance... well... :p you got conned

Scheul is now sat in the alliance "exile" till part 2 of what was discussed happens...

:eek:(SW)(SW)(SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

what is very little known is that I was the one who instigated the SYNERGY saga. I asked SCHEUL to come up with something to give the guys in our core oceans some reason to keep playing. Had I not had the conversation with him that day, SYNERGY would never have happened o_O So to all those alliances he persuaded to unite to one alliance... well... :p you got conned

Scheul is now sat in the alliance "exile" till part 2 of what was discussed happens...

:eek:(SW)(SW)(SW)

*gets popcorn, opens cold beer, puts feet up in La-Z-Boy chair*

Can't wait.

DeletedUser

you'll never see part 2 from outside... it is in the members area only :p

DeletedUser

Are ML in the members area?

....erm...

what they are?

...well....

Call the police and arrest them!

:p

DeletedUser

Well then I guess some of us will never know until part 2 is finished.