Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 32 38.1%

Votes: 9 10.7%

Votes: 8 9.5%

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

If No.1 wins I will seriously kill myself...lool...jk...I'm curious though who made that...
Although I'm not alllowed to say which is my entry...I think it's pretty obvious now...:D:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5 and 6 were pretty good. Now I only have to figure out which one isn't Law's so others can have a chance. ;)

Mind you, I also like how number one has the slogan in past tense as it isn't here anymore. :p *awaits de-rep*

Aicy

Strategos
Personally I think the first one is the greatest graphical achievement this forum has ever seen.

As to Sak, I believe the creator of said signature was trying to portray that this mysterious 'Project Venom' went inside the signature and crafted the words "Project Venom was here" onto it and than left. Similar to how one would scratch their name on a chair in school.

DeletedUser

Rejected Sigs
13306483.jpg

If you are going to use Text over pic like this then it is not a signature

You do realize that was fake project Venom convinced me to send it :p, I don't think anyone would make a sig like that...

DeletedUser

Personally I think the first one is the greatest graphical achievement this forum has ever seen.

As to Sak, I believe the creator of said signature was trying to portray that this mysterious 'Project Venom' went inside the signature and crafted the words "Project Venom was here" onto it and than left. Similar to how one would scratch their name on a chair in school.

Completely agree with you Mr Tom.

Number 1 is simply amazing.

The techniques
The lighting
The content

Everything seen so perfectly in place. It should be an artist dream to have drawn that.

DeletedUser

My guess, you made it.

And i have absolutely zero respect for project venom. People who go around De-repping people randomly (or because they're in an opposing premade) don't deserve respect in my opinion.

Aicy

Strategos
Me? You're kidding?

I'm not nearly high enough of a skill level to produce something of that caliber.

Aicy

Strategos
Umm... It's clearly not.

If you say that's just text over a pic you can say anything is just text over a pic. Anyone can see that whoever this artist is drew and designed that signature on his/her own without any outside support such as stocks or google images.

DeletedUser

Umm... It's clearly not.

If you say that's just text over a pic you can say anything is just text over a pic. Anyone can see that whoever this artist is drew and designed that signature on his/her own without any outside support such as stocks or google images.

Sure i agree with that...the only problem is that even my 2nd year old cousin could do it better...:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm... It's clearly not.

He just made the picture himself in paint. thats all :p

DeletedUser

No, seriously, why are there entries besides 5 and 6?

And, why do we let people who don't do gfx vote...
Then we get this complete bs like 20 votes for some crap tag that was made by some who mashed buttons in paint.

Can we, uh, leave the SoTM's to people who may have a clue what they're doing, and run a BSoTM for the jokers who like to click in paint and call it a tag?