New Kappa Milestones

DeletedUser

Player Achievements:

Defense Battle Points
100k: Seems to be a tie between Atticus X and TheBlueKangaru .. they both hit it on 1/10..not sure who hit it first lol

DeletedUser12512

i just noticed, I have 27 CS kills atm, but I have no idea how you can tell who has it first

DeletedUser12512

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/JohnnyLaowai/wall.png

removed image

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That wall totally owns my wall XD
No fair! I'm not in the firing range :(

DeletedUser13936

wall.png

Bravo that is amazing (me thinks we should make a kappa walls thread so we can see if any wall is better then that one)

DeletedUser

kappa011511.jpg

Thank god the war with chillax broke out. I got my #1 spot back :D

DeletedUser12512

I should have clarified, I didn't post my wall for bragging rights, I posted it for the 25 CS kill Milestone that fling said was required for it to be given.

Apologies for the image being so damn big too, but I tried making it smaller and I made it too small, so i just said screw it and posted it at this size.

I will delete the post after the milestone is recorded. And congrats OKC for taking back the #1 spot in attack bp.

DeletedUser

I should have clarified, I didn't post my wall for bragging rights, I posted it for the 25 CS kill Milestone that fling said was required for it to be given.

Apologies for the image being so damn big too, but I tried making it smaller and I made it too small, so i just said screw it and posted it at this size

i know why your post existed, i was questioning ockadonis (okcadonis?) reason for posting his lol

DeletedUser12512

I think you may be missing his point mate. I posted my wall as a requirement of getting the milestone (25 CS ships killed). Your wall does not qualify you for a milestone, and therefore needs to be in the thread for posting walls, and not here. That is my guess as to what jack is implying.