12 best Alliance opinions!

Varun

Strategos
The Black Death Imperium is great!!! I am in it and according to my personal opinion HoD is falling off and Synergy is a great enemy of ours!!! Mwuhahahaa!!

DeletedUser

The Black Death Imperium is great!!! I am in it and according to my personal opinion HoD is falling off and Synergy is a great enemy of ours!!! Mwuhahahaa!!

What ocean are you in? nah im joking I think imo Synergy is a good alliance there like orthia but with more members and bp but less points

DeletedUser

synergy is horrible it fell apart bassicly TGO is awesome we are number 5 yea. our forums are clean and our average is high

DeletedUser

your merging with us

And they're doing a marvellous job of it. I'm happy and proud that we're in a Golden Age right now.

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around 89 bottles of beer on the wall... (inside joke)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok...apparently people need a heads up about Synergy ;).

It's a merger of Thunder gods, evil joker and The agoge system.

Do not underestimate us... I know there are some easy targets amongst our members... But that 's the heritage of an old alliance, wich we are renewing.
Together we became much stronger, and we're still working on getting rid of the dead wood, without being a bully and not giving chances to smaller players.

Are we the best alliance? Nope, not yet, but we're wrorking to get there.

If you underestimate us, please check our Battlepoints. I know it's also because thunder was there since the beginning, but want to remind you that agoge left a lot of battlepoints behind ;)...and if your even more interested, chack the individual battlepoints of our members....you'll see a lot in the top 50 !

So really don't want to brag or anything, but wanted to give you the right perspective ;)... had some spare time on my hands, so why not giving you the correct info ;).

Varun

Strategos
What ocean are you in? nah im joking I think imo Synergy is a good alliance there like orthia but with more members and bp but less points

I'm basically in OS 34 but expanding in OS 44. And really Synergy and The Hogs are horrible........

DeletedUser

Being named in the same sentece as the hogs is really painfull :p.
Maybe contact me in game, cause if we have members that make us look like hogs, I want to do something about that.... actually, I kill them myself

Just see the bigger picture...as I told you before, we're a big alliance, in different regions,maybe talk to others in oc 55 or in oc 44... there are stronger and weaker regions.

DeletedUser

Cause the game is all about fighting , growing and surviving. Not about making nice profiles ;)
Only figures that are important are the battlepoints. That shows how well players or alliances fight.
I saw great profiles, superbe lines, great pics...but no balls ;)...

DeletedUser

sometimes bps are hard to find i only have 18000 dispite the fact i have 90000 points its hard to find bps these days with the sacred bandin 72

DeletedUser

Cause the game is all about fighting , growing and surviving. Not about making nice profiles ;)
Only figures that are important are the battlepoints. That shows how well players or alliances fight.
I saw great profiles, superbe lines, great pics...but no balls ;)...

So what you're saying is the mods keep changing your profile back because of snap shots of "coin purses"?

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is the mods keep changing your profile back because of snap shots of "coin purses"?

Coin purses? Well, ... think I deserve my place in ranking thanx to my BP.
I'm not the iceman.
By the way, you deserve your place to because of your BP...can't be said of a lot of " topplayers"
Anyway, we're going offtopic...
Just wanted to say that every alliance in top 5 and remains there for a long time, has to have some quality's...respect your enemy !

DeletedUser

kangarooscrotumskinpouc.th.jpg

That's a coin purse, I'm sure you can work out why that relates your to remark about alliances, their profiles and lacking balls.

There are a few of my enemies I respect, for good reason, but to be fair there are a much larger number which I don't.
Either because they greatly underestimate me or they're idiots. I don't inquire, I'm happy to believe they're the prior and will provide more of a challenge next time.

DeletedUser

profiles dont matter i saw a 12k guy with a profile "attack me and you'll get owned" i sent a cs to change his mind and he is not at a nice 175 points

DeletedUser

profiles dont matter i saw a 12k guy with a profile "attack me and you'll get owned" i sent a cs to change his mind and he is not at a nice 175 points

lol its funny how noobs always have that and noobs copy and paste it to there profiles like that 2010 thing unlike me i make mine up apart from the skull

DeletedUser

Tassies said:
1 Orthia 30977321 158 196059 :very good and cordinated alliance
2 Elite Olympus Warriors 29537311 764 38661 MRA. but well kept together
3 Elite TW-Shadow 29348338 116 253003 nice alliance. old TW was better
4 Synergy 24820527 238 104288 thunder geeks and some others. lets see how they do.
5 Hogs of Destiny 13581787 1710 7943 biggest mra in the history of mra's. but well kept together by calatan, now falling.
6 The Black Death Imperium 11668541 319 36578 amazing allies. cordinated.
7 The Gemini Order 9310806 117 79580 was in it before.clam is a good leader
8 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx 8653207 248 34892 very good players and a definate stayer in the top 12
9 Ghost Pirates 8461561 177 47805 uggh, still here? go away!
10 Eleftheria I Thanatos 7790030 150 51934 good players and cordinated alliance
11 ECLIPSE 6983938 544 12838 havent heard much about them
12 Spartan Hoplites 4665450 59 79075 Elite allliance. they will rise up through the ranks soon enough.

Wow a lot has changed in the top ten since this thread began.

1 Orthia 36176689 171 211560: Have grown steadily are obviously a solid alliance

2 Synergy 30183933 204 147960: Good on paper but rumours of disorganisation persist, with the inclusion of TAS I think they should be able to shake of that image and give a two fingered salute to their doubters.

3 TW-Shadow 29643234 106 279653: Haven't dealt with these guys yet but their record speaks for itself, lol glad to see we're back to one TW-S in alpha

4 The Gemini Order 18687119 162 115353: Love this alliance :p great leaders and top quality players. The SAP merge has made us even stronger.

5 Elite Titan Warriors 17976116 394 45625: Hmm don't know what to make of these guys, don't know them was more familier with their old leadership but they seem to be in decline.

6 The Black Death Imperium 14982749 259 57848: Very bief dealings with these guys, have heard they're good.

7 Elite Olympus Warriors 10490858 98 107050: oldskool EOW, after shedding the dead weight of some bad decisions, should do well.

8 Ghost Pirates 9792155 146 67070: Never had issues with GP personally and Garrett is a good guy.

9 Eleftheria I Thanatos 8605572 131 65691: Solid, have been in the top twelve for a very long time and I consider iris to be one of the top diplo's in alpha.

10 Zodiac 7630235 328 23263: Highest ranked academy in alpha, awesome leadership and a damn sight stronger than many stand alone alliances.

11 Hogs of Destiny 7390083 784 9426: These guys need to just give it up, everyone saw this coming when calatan left, never saw them as a threat from day one now they're just a joke.

12 ECLIPSE 7374598 427 17271: horod.....coolest guy in alpha, nuff said :p

DeletedUser

Heres the new world lots of chang i personally still hold a small hate of gp since they attacked em early on