World Map

DeletedUser

January 29:
Howdy guys! It's me again; I spent some time fooling around with the program today, so it should be a bit easier for me to mass produce 13 Top 12 maps.

Also, I'm glad to see some people taking this up, since it looks less and less likely that Xarandir is coming back. Milonius of Beta, sparkz104 of Epsilon, MetalCore of Zeta, GDi ReTrO of Eta, Uber Lord of Theta, and Hyrune of Kappa all deserve rep and thanks for taking the initiative and helping keep their respective world map threads alive.

The version of Xarandir's program that I'm using, which requires some willingness to troubleshoot and figure things out yourself, can be found here. You'll also need to download and install python and pygame, Xarandir's instructions for which can be found here. This one is good for people who want to mess around with the program, and who already know python, or are at least familiar with programming syntax. For the rest, a compiled version can be found here. Just download 4.1 and run grepomaps.exe. If you are looking for smaller maps with more detail, www.grepolismaps.org is always awesome. I'll try to answer questions about either version if I can figure out the answer.

Regarding personal map requests, I may make them, if they are politely phrased, easy to comprehend exactly what you want, and come on a day when I have some time to kill. It can't hurt to ask.

Also, as I've been writing this post, I just discovered that these threads may all soon become obsolete.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I do believe I'll just copypaste this one into each world. Questions, comments, etc. can go below or on my profile, or in PM. If this works, you should be able to click the image to go to the bigger one.

January 5:
I've decided to go ahead and post one of these here, since Xarandir hasn't been on in a while. Credit for the map program I used goes to Xarandir. The program is here, and the instructions for getting Python working are here.
url]
Larger version here: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6025/nu1411640.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done :)

to be honest Byzantine or whatever are looking pretty strong for being an MRA from this view

DeletedUser

Thanks for the map to all who put it together.

Being poo brown aint all that great, but we will take it LOL

Give everyone rep after I figure out how and if I can (so I am computer ignorant, don't judge me) ;)

DeletedUser

I have stuck this for you dustfinger, please see the note on the alpha thread too... if you want to do one there I am happy to change things around for you