There are currently ... players left in Beta!

DeletedUser

In an attempt (which probably wont help) to liven up forums and to let everyone have something to read i will now post number of players and alliances left in the Beta world. Any suggestions and comments are free to be posted.

Number of Players:58434
Number of players with at least 250 points:26302

Number of Alliances:2448
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points:1708

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to say I am one of the ones that deserted Beta. After a week of playing Gamma the speed difference was so noticable that I really didn't have the patience to go back to Beta speed so I deleted my polis. :(

DeletedUser

Haha for me that is totally understandable, if i joined Gamma i would probably desert too, just that i didn't.

DeletedUser

I left beta too... And still no one has attacked me... My 600 defensive troops are bored :/

DeletedUser

Im sticking around with Beta.. i wonder how many players have over 1K points.

DeletedUser2524

I'm just looking around the stats and there are only 392 alliences with over 5000 points. Kind of sad :(

DeletedUser1405

Does anyone remember the early worlds in TW the same thing happened there.
Everytime a new world opened all the players would start moaning about game speed, and the fact they are actually having to work to gain villages and resources. We all seem to have very short memories when it comes to new games and the way they were played. I for one am enjoying Beta and im also enjoying learning the new strategies needed to make the game successful.
People will start coming back in droves once the strategies and the gameplay have been worked out, and then they will be moaning because the people who stayed around will have a head start on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been enjoying building up my economy in the peace and quiet. The only other active on my island just builds away without bothering my farms.

DeletedUser

Hmm, you Beta people seem to be beating us by about 4k players. Congratulations, Beta beat Alpha for once! ;)

As for alliances, we currently have you beat. We have 2793 ranked alliances, and 3 with no rank -- a grand total of 2796 alliances.

DeletedUser

I also started beta but left when i saw the world speed differance was so high. Gamma is where its at!

DeletedUser

Those alliance statistics aren't so relevant. At least for me I'm the leader of a Beta alliance (ROGUE) and comparable to other alliances in this alliance at least one player knows 3 other players from real life. And I'm pretty sure that this isn't the first alliance based on real relations.

But from what I see the game and how it's made is not so speedy and with a lot of things that you can do, compared to similar games. I don't say this just because I want to post something, I have experience with web based games for more then 8 years now and this game is nice, but not too attractive :) maybe things will change.

DeletedUser

I'm actually staying in beta cause im busy most of the time, and so Gamma would be hard to keep up with

DeletedUser

I don't think it should be the number of players 'left' in beta, people will still be joining

DeletedUser

Number of Players:56762 (previous 58434, 1672 less)
Number of players with at least 250 points: 26566 (previous 26302, 264 more)

Number of Alliances:2495 (previous 2448, 47 more)
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points: 1740 (previous 1708, 32 more)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I'll be here for some time I guess. At least until I get bored of this game completely. Personally I am no good at higher speed worlds, then again I'm not the best at this one either. :p

Anyway, Gamma is not where it is at. All they have got over there are a few pink carebears and paper tigers. Beta is where it is happening. ;)

DeletedUser

This seems similar to the tribalwars world uk2. It's no where near full and yet the member total is decreasing fairly fast

DeletedUser

But there are more alliances and more players with 250 points! Which probably means less inactives in the future.

DeletedUser

This seems similar to the tribalwars world uk2. It's no where near full and yet the member total is decreasing fairly fast

Too much conquering going on then ;) Anyway, I expect the member count to stop decreasing sooner or later. There are lots of committed players on here, even those in MRA's. In my point of view, anyone who leaves for a rubbish reason shouldnt really be here in the first place.