Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser

Okay will keep these updated and in this thread only. Tally is in successful conquests, inactive or not, these are stats from grepostats and they do not lie.

I'm starting all stats from today, the 1st of February even though VP have been at war for a while longer, and the losses on Phenomen's side are only losses from Dragon Head alliances.

Side A
Molon Labe
Gains: 148
Losses: 15

Phoenix of Carthage
Gains: 228
Losses: 14

Virtus Phoenix
Gains: 67
Losses: 8

Side B
Phenomen
Gains: 37
Losses: 443

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14909

Yes i think you guys jumped the gun, otherwise how can you have taken a city at 4.28AM when we weren't meant to declare until the 1st. Either that or bAd3r is playing in his very own speed world

DeletedUser

Ehhhh to bad SC aren't dragon heads lol.
I would love to get a tally kept for them lol.

DeletedUser

Yes i think you guys jumped the gun, otherwise how can you have taken a city at 4.28AM when we weren't meant to declare until the 1st. Either that or bAd3r is playing in his very own speed world
Yeah it's one of Phenomen's many inactive players. bAdg3R wanted to get a head start in getting CP/attacking Phenomen so went after a well positioned city. So he timed it to actually conquer just after we declared :p

Ehhhh to bad SC aren't dragon heads lol.
I would love to get a tally kept for them lol.
You do in Phenomen's own battle stats

DeletedUser

good luck with your war.. the map shows a pheno river running through all of us... it will be a good fight.. good luck to all involved.. just a question.. PoC and DJ are sister alliances right ? so will DJ be involved in the war too ?

DeletedUser

good luck with your war.. the map shows a pheno river running through all of us... it will be a good fight.. good luck to all involved.. just a question.. PoC and DJ are sister alliances right ? so will DJ be involved in the war too ?
that would make sense especially since DJ and ML are pacted as well. Will they be????

DeletedUser

They will be our support and reserve troops. They are based within PoC and ML's cores so they are in a good place to do this. So though they will not directly fight Phenomen, they will be helping their allies in defense.

DeletedUser

They will be our support and reserve troops. They are based within PoC and ML's cores so they are in a good place to do this. So though they will not directly fight Phenomen, they will be helping their allies in defense.
Honorable choice. Unexpected due to Redneck Woman's size though

DeletedUser

Should be a good fight. Considering Pheno has some cities in the SC core. :eek:

DeletedUser

ML conquerd a new city?! we got some catching up to do...

DeletedUser

hehehe the tip of the iceberg my friend ;)

Looking forward to Phenomen's retaliation tbh, should be fun :D

DeletedUser

One less city for Pheno. One more for SC. Particularly one more for me lol.

DeletedUser

and the losses on Phenomen's side are only losses from Dragon Head alliances.

Pheno lost cities to Xmortis & SC. It's under Pheno's Battle Stats. I'm sad to see you erased all our hard work since we've been at war longer then you guys. And we didn't join in the OP on the 1st. :D

DeletedUser

Pheno lost cities to Xmortis & SC. It's under Pheno's Battle Stats. I'm sad to see you erased all our hard work since we've been at war longer then you guys. And we didn't join in the OP on the 1st. :D

Sorry, to make things simpler I just decided to start things from the 1st.

BTW it's 4-0 for ML now, you other guys have some catching up to do!

DeletedUser

can you not add VP's stats for conquers against pheno,i believe we do have more than 0 conquers or do our conquers not count because it was before the 1st of february ;)