How Your Alliance Formed

DeletedUser

Whaat!? You mean our birthday's coming up!!?? Where's the CAKE!!! GET A CAKE!! And presents! a wonder on a stick! We need confetti!

DeletedUser4013

Whaat!? You mean our birthday's coming up!!?? Where's the CAKE!!! GET A CAKE!! And presents! a wonder on a stick! We need confetti!

Don't worry Niv...I've been secretly working on a birthday celebration for the alliance :p

DeletedUser

I was the founder of the Phalanx. Beta was the first world that I had ever played on, and like a lot of newbies I decided to create my own alliance. I sent invites to people who looked promising around me. Amazingly a few people joined up with me. I had seen the models from other alliances and found that they were unprofessional and really archaic in structure. So I tried to create a republic, with an elected Senate. My passion for this creation paid off and people began to work with me and eventually it was out of control. Soon we were growing like mad. Our strategy worked and I watched us rise. Sadly, life got in the way and I had to leave Grepolis for the last year. That's when Sapphire Sorrows took over the alliance and brought it to where it is now. When I signed onto Beta, I was shocked to find that we were now soaring into the Top 12. We were an alliance that used to fear people with 700 points, and now we ride high. It is unbelievable. I feel like an overbearing proud mother. I wish I could see her from the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I started HMA by myself and began inviting around me working outwards from my cities. Gaius Caesar (RIP) joined me and was soon promoted to leader we just steadily grew from there and had a policy of going into and consolidating oceans over time an alliance called Dragons Keep merged into us in 82 the council was set up and it has been onwards and upwards ever since :)

DeletedUser

I started HMA by myself and began inviting around me working outwards from my cities. Gaius Caesar (RIP) joined me and was soon promoted to leader we just steadily grew from there and had a policy of going into and consolidating oceans over time an alliance called Dragons Keep merged into us in 82 the council was set up and it has been onwards and upwards ever since :)

Wow I forgot all about Dragons Keep. First alliance that I fought against. I've been playing too long.