12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

hod. you know they do right i mean thats an unargueable point after calatan left

DeletedUser

calatan offered his/her (I really have no idea) alliance an out. If they had been smart they would have disbanded and joined other alliances. Instead people were greedy for power and rank and wanted to keep their position in the top ten. What they didn't realise is that their rank didn't really belong to HOD, it belonged to calatan, he/she was th one who put in all the time and work to get to that point and I have to take my hat off to her/him for that.

All they did was condem the HOD to a slow death and provide plenty of trouble free conquests for other alliances.

DeletedUser

lol but i agree with sethius hod was doing good for their situation when calatan was still here

DeletedUser

Yeah agreed calatans the best leader His organisation was unmatched

DeletedUser

Yeah agreed calatans the best leader His organisation was unmatched

I don't think anyone would say calatan was the best leader, but he/she/it was keeping hogs organized for the time, despite numerous lies to his alliance

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone would say calatan was the best leader, but he/she/it was keeping hogs organized for the time, despite numerous lies to his alliance

Yeah what was it that was happening with ArsonX

DeletedUser

You were sending mass mails to us and were going to declare war on you because you stole ArsonX from us

um, I sent one MM and it was after catalan already declared on us. Basically a few hogs, led by Arson came over to IL. One of their targets, that already had a cship in it, joined hogs. Attacks were sent. We returned by conquering those cities that sent attacks. Calatan declared and quit a few weeks later.

DeletedUser

um, I sent one MM and it was after catalan already declared on us. Basically a few hogs, led by Arson came over to IL. One of their targets, that already had a cship in it, joined hogs. Attacks were sent. We returned by conquering those cities that sent attacks. Calatan declared and quit a few weeks later.

I remember he sent a mass mail to the alliance to not be upset about them leaving and war was the last thing he wanted

DeletedUser

1 Orthia 30977321 158 196059 :very good and cordinated alliance
2 Elite Olympus Warriors 29537311 764 38661 MRA. but well kept together
3 Elite TW-Shadow 29348338 116 253003 nice alliance. old TW was better
4 Synergy 24820527 238 104288 thunder geeks and some others. lets see how they do.
5 Hogs of Destiny 13581787 1710 7943 biggest mra in the history of mra's. but well kept together by calatan, now falling.
6 The Black Death Imperium 11668541 319 36578 amazing allies. cordinated.
7 The Gemini Order 9310806 117 79580 was in it before.clam is a good leader
8 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx 8653207 248 34892 very good players and a definate stayer in the top 12
9 Ghost Pirates 8461561 177 47805 uggh, still here? go away!
10 Eleftheria I Thanatos 7790030 150 51934 good players and cordinated alliance
11 ECLIPSE 6983938 544 12838 havent heard much about them
12 Spartan Hoplites 4665450 59 79075 Elite allliance. they will rise up through the ranks soon enough.

I agree with all of those except switch black death imperium and the hogs

DeletedUser

I remember he sent a mass mail to the alliance to not be upset about them leaving and war was the last thing he wanted

his men attacked first so.....

PS, here is where the lies part of it comes in