Rate The Player

DeletedUser8467

Jarograv- 9/10.

Gr8 alliance :p, and a good fella. i make this rateing not just from stats, but from knowing that Jaro sends out lots of support to those that need it, and therefore gets no BP from that.

He is very active (overly) lol. But yer, always is there to send support, even if it means he has to slow his own growth. And this means more then stats i think.

DeletedUser

Davieo- 10/10

alot of people know that he is an extremly aggresive player always looking for a good fair fight but some people might not know the person he is behind the attack he has helped me grow in this game and has always had answers for my questions he helps everyone and has a good time doing it this world could use a lot more people like him

DeletedUser

8.5/10

Average sized player. Your BP's aren't the highest but you have done well for being almost completely surrounded by allies. Looks as though you are moving north to where some more action is. Awesome alliance :p

DeletedUser14367

DX- 7.5/10
good player, try building the cities you currently own up to their full potential. nice BP. He had some minor throwbacks but always manages to get back on his feet to nuke his enemies.

DeletedUser

8/10

He has a 5:1 offense:defense ratio which means he is more of an offensive player than defensive. Makes some really good maps and tables for pathfinders and loves to help out. Also in a great alliance :)
And he made my awesome sig :)

DeletedUser8467

Die Xerxes-9/10

If you consider DXs points, then compare then to alot of other players of his size, he comes out on top in the BP side of things both D and O. (not every player, but most)

Iv seen countless players who have the game points, but not the BP.

He is also a gr8 team player, and one who is willing to be involved. Kudos :)

DeletedUser

Daveio 9/10

good alliance leader has gone down in my books but as for bp not that great although has done well in attacking bp yet not been attacked much which leads to think you haven't met a good enemy.

You Keep What You Kill

DeletedUser

9.9/10

-.1 for being arrogant
+10 for just about everything else. A pain to fight. Good at timing and hiding the CS (which was very annyoing becasue I couldn't get support unless the CS was IDed) and very annoying in the amount of support you would stick in the cities made it very difficult to break the sieges.

Now it is just too bad you were fighting on the wrong side

DeletedUser

reviving this too

5/10
-2 for losing a city to OSG :p

but good bp for the points you have, most DBP, but considering who you were fighting, your lucky to be around :p

Also appeared to have flatlined on G-stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11640

Sparkz104

Great guy, good member to have in any alliance.
Average number of cities, Good defensive BPs, but somewhat lacking in ABP (i know the circumstances prevented him from attacking as much as he would have liked....making big strides recently in this department).

Has had a good number of conquests, including some on active, tough players. Also has lost a decent amount of cities too.

Overall, i'd rate you a 7/10, and would happily have you as an alliance mate.

DeletedUser

9/10

Ranked 17 in total BP and 7 in OBP. Only ever lost one city and that looks like a trade. Consistant growth. 78 rank overall. Already got 10K offencive BP today.

Sparkz the loss to OSG was because of a series of mistakes and powerfailure. Also the recent flatline is due to the internet crashing

DeletedUser

8/10

Well known alliance, decent ammount of cities, decent ABP's.

~V

DeletedUser

okay now this is where KB has fun- first Talion from here on in you are not allowed to talk to me anymore. You are horrible Since I have not been beating like 200 gazillion attacks a day and 35zillion cs attempts I have had some free time and actually looked you up. You are 600k+ in points and as far as your attack status you are ranked 303 and as far as overall fighting you are ranked 463rd. Which tells us all you are nothing more than a farmboy hiding in what was a very good alliance who eats your alliances inactives. All that big hub bub about rimming me is nothing more than talk because if we ever met up in epsilon I would have you quitting within a week.

You and your other boy barcas who is not any better than you in the BP section. So please both of you guys hop back on your tractors go run your city festivals, plant your seeds and from here on in you guys are not allowed to mention my name. Because you both have 10 with one of you and 20 with the other more cities than me and I am in the top 20 In BP attacking and fighting so please like we say in the states do like the shoe and Hush- Puppy

KB fanclub please initial in the next post if your loving it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3635

King butter = 1/10... he still stinks but has a better alliance now ;)

DeletedUser

LMFAO- Thanks for getting my back bossman- I am happy I got a 1

DeletedUser8467

KB- 10/10

Gr8 attacker, good surviver. And gives us all something to read in the forums :p

Also, from brief chats iv had, is a decent fella to, i was going to give you an 8, for being with SE.....but then rememberd we have a pact :), so +2 lol

DeletedUser6029

ahhhhh do I have to rate him? really? Ok, he is an uber loser !!!!!

fine, I shall be serious....10/10 everyone knows him ingame, no need to scream his acomplishments on the forum. I personally have been lucky enough to call him friend (and enemy) for almost a year. One of the most awesome people to play with....even when he is playing sauced.....then he is freaking HILARIOUS!!!

Only man I know that can bring down an entire alliance drunk as a skunk and not able to communicate whatsoever :D

_|_

DeletedUser

okay now this is where KB has fun- first Talion from here on in you are not allowed to talk to me anymore. You are horrible Since I have not been beating like 200 gazillion attacks a day and 35zillion cs attempts I have had some free time and actually looked you up. You are 600k+ in points and as far as your attack status you are ranked 303 and as far as overall fighting you are ranked 463rd. Which tells us all you are nothing more than a farmboy hiding in what was a very good alliance who eats your alliances inactives. All that big hub bub about rimming me is nothing more than talk because if we ever met up in epsilon I would have you quitting within a week.

You and your other boy barcas who is not any better than you in the BP section. So please both of you guys hop back on your tractors go run your city festivals, plant your seeds and from here on in you guys are not allowed to mention my name. Because you both have 10 with one of you and 20 with the other more cities than me and I am in the top 20 In BP attacking and fighting so please like we say in the states do like the shoe and Hush- Puppy

KB fanclub please initial in the next post if your loving it :D

Did you check my IGN name ?

No, as usal you didn't.

~V