NaTaRaJa

DeletedUser

* There are several versions to why EL fell apart, if you like, you can believe their version of conquest and destruction...There is of course, another side to that story..Which is probably more accurate tbh

And yes, we ARE putting up a decent fight, right, Francis? :)

More accurate? I don't believes that's true. Your side of the story would be biased. And the main point is EL has failed. It doesn't matter how they failed but they still failed.

DeletedUser

They failed because the leaders literally up and left the alliance..hence, they became directionless, a few major members left, too, and so the rest were left to fend for themselves...I do not know if you know about that story, but regarding Nat's profile page 'Conquered EL: *date*'...They were not conquered. They fell apart. It just so happened Nat was helping in that war..Winning too, but that is another story and due to information being leaked (yes I know of that, too).

I was ex EL at one point, I KNOW what happened..?

DeletedUser340

They failed because they thought they were great, but when the poo hit the fan, the mess was clear, they lacked any sort of unity or skill...

DeletedUser

Well regardless...they failed..there are many different stories/reasons..I guess the point being is they failed in the end.

But as for lacking any unity or skill, they had some pretty good players within their ranks: Nataraja would agree with that I am sure..They have a few of them :)

DeletedUser4013

Alliance threads are not the place to discuss the above...take it to a PnP please :)

Thank you ;)

DeletedUser

Alliance threads are not the place to discuss the above...take it to a PnP please :)

Thank you ;)

*Fair enough, okay...we'll just wait for someone to put this topic back on track then. Sorry.

DeletedUser

* There are several versions to why EL fell apart, if you like, you can believe their version of conquest and destruction...There is of course, another side to that story..Which is probably more accurate tbh

And yes, we ARE putting up a decent fight, right, Francis? :)

pick an island.

DeletedUser

I was just reading through the whole Nat thread: reviewing its beginnings and history and well...Those in EL who doubted as well..As well as Francis' posts.

I guess praise is due when deserved..gah...
Well done, Nat. Well done. :p

DeletedUser

Only meant that NaT now is in the wrong world (since I'm not playing it) and it's too late for me to join up. ;)

DeletedUser

Well you can say that. On the other it could be for everyone too :p