Which one do you like the Best ?

Votes: 19 34.5%

Votes: 24 43.6%

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I am 90% sure the theme was "love" not v day...

I am 90% sure the inspiration behind that theme is valentines day, or what you imply could be right and it's completely coincidental.

Just because there is a holiday doesn't mean it's the theme like the SOTM dec was winter not christmas if I remember correctly

Editing your post is sneaky :). Having the theme be love during this month is most likely not a coincidence. However, if it is, I'm pretty sure i'm not just being stupid by thinking so; the obvious fact that this month has it's own holiday based on 'love' seems to connect to this SOTM's theme, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am 90% sure the inspiration behind that theme is valentines day, or what you imply could be right and it's completely coincidental.

Editing your post is sneaky :). Having the theme be love during this month is most likely not a coincidence. However, if it is, I'm pretty sure i'm not just being stupid by thinking so; the obvious fact that this month has it's own holiday based on 'love' seems to connect to this SOTM's theme, no?

First of all I edited while you were posting, I am just saying it looks like however made #2 put a little more work then copy + pasting a couple images to together and putting the word "Love" with no effect. Although the super nova 's(I think) weren't bad.

DeletedUser345

This is one of the worst SOTM i have seen :(

Maybe you should extend the limit and let some more artists try i think more than 4 could have a go.

DeletedUser12571

Lmao?
I didn't enter.

2 is the best one there.
But it's lighting is wrong. It severely lacks flow. There is a distinct lack of depth.
I loved the render. Only one I found that I liked which could be conveyed as 'love'.

DeletedUser

I loved the render. Only one I found that I liked which could be conveyed as 'love'.

The lighting on that should be coming down from the top right, not the bottom left.

Oh, and Terrorman, I've never entered a SoTM here.

DeletedUser

I voted 1. Why? 3 and 4 are really weird, and 2 says "Love is an illusion".

DeletedUser

2 says "Love is an illusion".

Love is an illusion. A delusion of grandeur designed by our minds to connect us to someone, something tangible in this world of chaos. A very beautiful, very realistic, yet nonetheless, very much so an illusion.

DeletedUser

Doesn't this get you disqualified?

Many people revealed their entries in the previous SOTMs without getting disqualified...
I don't think that anybody took the rules seriously in all these SOTMs...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Considering that most people who will vote have already voted, it doesn't make a real difference now.

DeletedUser

Usually. But, anonymity on something when someone uses a style we can pick out as being theirs, or between 1-3 people, is fairly hard to keep.