Top 12 Alliance ABP

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

1 Nemesis 7094

Avg ABP per member = 131.

So far I'm a little let down. Yes we are going good but we could be going so much better.

2 Project Venom 4550

Avg ABP per member = 39

Well at least they are 2nd and with a good avg to boot as well. Seems they can no longer be called an MRA by me. Will be interesting to see the long term results with them however.

3 Catharsis 2060

Avg ABP per member = 24

MEH!!!!!!!, Alright for now i guess

4 Confederate States 1455

Avg ABP per Member = 13

im Dissapointed, but hey it hasn't even been a week yet so who knows.

5 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II 1221

Avg ABP per Member = 15

Not bad i must say(for them). far better than i expected.

6 The 13th Legion 1092

Avg ABP per member = 84

Very nice. Seems like they have potential. If your near these guys watch out (unless your already been farmed :p)

7 Killer Wabbits 971

Avg ABP per Member = 46

Pretty good. To bad they are in O55 with us. Not a group to ignore however, definatly worth attention.

8 Darkness 860

Avg ABP per Member = 7

As expected, MRA's often fail when it comes to The ABP stat. One of their traits i suppose

9 Titanus et Ares 676

Avg ABP per member = 18

Hmm not 2 bad when compared to the rest. IMO should be better if they are as good as they are famed to be, (at least from what i have heard)

10 JFL2 639

Avg ABP per member = 26

Not to bad, wonder how long it will last though?

11 The Jr. Illuminati 489

Avg ABP per member = 7

Dont tell chrss. I think he would be ashamed to see some one wear the Illuminati Name with such stats after their year long perfomance on Gamma (where they dominated along side with the best) At least they aren't claiming connection to it. That would be an embarresment.

12 Death legion 463

Avg ABP per Member =5

*YAWN* as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

I feel as though we are being massively underestimated, meh? meh!!!!!! :p

i dont have enough info about you to make more of a statement yet. would MEH!!!!!!! be better?

EDIT: Done

DeletedUser

i dont have enough info about you to make more of a statement yet. would MEH!!!!!!! be better?

EDIT: Done

It's not all that surprising, if you knew the gang as well as me. ABP is something we obsess over getting, and one of the requirements to being in the alliance :)

-dragot

DeletedUser

2 Project Venom 4550

Avg ABP per member = 39

Well at least they are 2nd and with a good avg to boot as well. Seems they can no longer be called an MRA by me. Will be interesting to see the long term results with them however.

*Project Venom was never a MRA ;).. There's a little bit more going on behind the scenes..
Oh and avg ABP/ member would swing closer to the 42 point mark..on avg anyway ;)

DeletedUser2663

*Project Venom was never a MRA ;).. There's a little bit more going on behind the scenes..
Oh and avg ABP/ member would swing closer to the 42 point mark..on avg anyway ;)

my stats were exact to 2 whole numbers rounded at the time they were calculated. But good to see constant growth on your part.

Project Venom was never a MRA ;).

That is disputable but since you are no longer one in my eyes it dosnt matter

DeletedUser

Congrats I am just a Witch on having more ABP than the #6 alliance (at 1123)
19306243.png

DeletedUser

Project Antidote have also entered the ABP ranking and knocked off Death Legion :)

DeletedUser

bump

thought i'd add average ABP too, for the lulz

1. Project Venom ............ 37300 ... 373
2. Nemesis ..................... 33587 ... 700 best average
3. Confederate States ..... 26274 ... 227
4. Catharsis ................... 15087 ... 144
5. BYZANTINE EMPIRE II ... 9226 .... 138
6. Gotcha ...................... 7063 .... 79
7. Killer Wabbits .............. 6403 .... 320
8. Darkness .................... 6053 .... 66
9. Shine ......................... 5307 .... 152
10. Spartan Phalanx Elite ... 5291 ... 53 worst average
11. T.C.O.T 2 ................. 4748 .... 67
12. Drakon Titans ............ 4374 .... 54

DeletedUser5061

1 Project Alice - depleted, faulty, feeble, inadequate, imperfect, sketchy and stinted due to being in close proximity, putting emphasis on acquiring conquest or because not all snakes are venomous.

2 Nemesissies - amplified, deceitful, despicable, exaggeratedand, flaunted, hyperbolized, magnified, treacherous, unprincipled and wretched, don't get me wrong they are great individually obviously but have a weak leadership, so I think sooner or later the some of the more venomous egos are gonna leave to join alliances like Killer Wabbits or form their own (if you do give dai a call ;) ) once the dust settles.

3 Con Feds - competent, adequate, sufficient and silent (boring). They have lots of decent alliances in their ocean to feed on. Lucky b-words

4 Catherine - incompetent, amateurish, bush-league, floundering, inadequate, ineffectual, inefficient, inept, maladroit, raw, unadapted, unequipped, unfit, uninitiated and unproficient IMO.

5 BYZANTINE EMPIRE II The cellmate of T-Bag (aka. Nemesis) so naturally they were battered, bewildered, overpowered, overwhelmed, pimped out, savaged, schooled, scrutinized, shattered, steamrolled, vanquished, worsted but they altered, amputated, amended, diversified, doctored, reformed, remodeled and are still here to persevere.

6 Gotcha - apparently they capture, comprehend, conquer, kidnap, pwn, trap and enlist militia but their stats says othwise.

7 Killer Wabbits - compact, condensed, pragmatic and seem to have a killer instinct but they don't recruit which shows, they lack ambition because they are happy playing second fiddle. This game is kill or be killed and sooner or later Nemesis are gonna say let's kill 'em all (around the time Metalcore get his second city) they are gonna take your best players and stick it to you, I say be proactive.

8 Darkness - abating, collapsing, crumbling, declining, decreasing, descending, falling, lowering, plunging, sinking, slipping, subsiding, toppling and tumbling.

9 Shiners - they told so many players they weren't good enough to join an alliance that is now in anarchy, in chaos, in denial, in disarray and in disorder. Stop being stubborn and do your players a favour, disband already.

10 Spartan Phalanx Elite - how predictable, stereotypical, unimaginative and unoriginal.

11 T.C.O.T 2 I feel animosity, antipathy, deprecation, displeasure, dissatisfaction, enmity, hostility, prejudice, repugnance towards this alliance because of the silly name.

12 Drakon Titans dim-witted, dopey, dumdum, dummy, feeble-minded, half-witted, held back, mentally defective, moronic, numbskulled, pinheaded, retarded, simple-minded, slow-witted, stupid, underachieving that's just going on the name alone.

Yup I got me a pet dinosaur called thesaurus

DeletedUser

Phew! It looks like your Thesaurus got a workout today!

Nice review. Very original and a good read.

DeletedUser13729

nice comments daizan.
And gratz on nr1 abp rank to you guys aswell,thought nemesis had it in the bag like bs did on kappa untill they disbanded.

DeletedUser

Yeah, guess I'll have to help Nemesissies once again :D

So... welcome again Xi :p

DeletedUser

since metalcore revived the point thread, i revived the one with more meaning :D

Project Venom Will stay high in this list for a while, grow steadily and are aggressive
Nemesis same as above
Confederate States don't know much about them, seem to have the easier ocean.
Catharsis grew more in dbp than in abp, they may have to change their gameplay.
Gotcha quiet but sneaky.
BYZANTINE EMPIRE II erm.. it starts with an F and ends with AIL
Spartan Phalanx Elite - they're only here because all their members have 1 abp
T.C.O.T 2 - the snack of Nemesis
Legion of Shadows - I'm not going to be biased..
Drakon Titans - average
Darkness - MRA who started kicking. their ABPrank/PNTrank is very good atm
Killer Wabbits kiling rabbits.. Do not feed them.

DeletedUser

1. Project Venom ............ 117245 ... 1348
2. Nemesis ..................... 82435 ... 1527 best average
3. Confederate States ..... 71467 ... 616
4. Catharsis ................... 42443 ... 589
5. Gotcha ...................... 26136 .... 368
6. Spartan Phalanx Elite .... 18855 .... 135
7. T.C.O.T 2 ................... 18588 .... 196
8. BYZANTINE EMPIRE II .... 17321 .... 214
9. Legion of Shadows......... 16547 .... 394
10. Killer Wabbits ............. 13590 .... 591
11. Drakon Titans ............. 11990 .... 160