So, How's the weather EVO'S? Getting a little "Turbulant" I see...

DeletedUser

::Wicked GRIN:: Tsk, Tsk. Just watching Grepostats and How I'm noticing the Storm We and Our Coalition members Are Causing for you... If GrepoStats were the Stock Market, I'd Hedge my money in Future predictions of City losses over the next ******* ranging in the 30's+. And If I'm hedging my money it MUST mean were up to something. (Or I could just be playing a good game of Poker.) Either way... I'll be posting results here in this thread. Talk to you Soon!

XxSyLissxX Out...

DeletedUser

::Wicked Grin::

Glad to see you have a sense of Humor My dear... =) I was actually tryin to get under EVO's Skin in General but I have to admit, your posts have been sound and reasonable. It doesnt mean will stop pushing forward as we did last night to the Heart of your Oceans, But at least we see Eye to eye. ::winks at you Playfully::

DeletedUser

lol thanks :) there is a sense of humour under the evilness and the auto-boot ;) and it's a game and it's supposed to be fun lol so I like to think we can all have a laugh while we fight

and you know, some you win, some you lose.. got some nice bp tho :)

DeletedUser13647

Glad to see that there is no war on the forums. I should start one though cause I think on the forum end of the spectrum the coalition outnumbers Evo but the Evo players are more respected so....

WHO WIL WINNNEE!!???F

DeletedUser

Princess Lozza is my favorite Evo. They may be the Evil Empire (I'm Han Solo, of course, but then who isn't Han when they're playing the Rebel Alliance) but Lozza ain't no clone.

BTW, if you want to know the secret to recent successes against Evolution, I'll tell you (but you can't let Syliss find out). It's cookies. Yep, for every city we take, we get a cookie (another secret: Syliss likes to bake!). Then again, the secret to any good game from recruiting on is cookies. If I were Evo, I'd institute immediate reverse engineering project to replicate the power of the cookie.

No smilies were needlessly exploited in the production or transmission of this message.

DeletedUser

actually Calamack you far outnumber us in-game too lol every realised the coalition are in fact the buillies ;) hehe

oh egami! such resorts! cookies!! shocking that you've pulled out the big guns! I'll get Commander Roky baking ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah. WTH kinda alliance am I playing for? I never get cookies.

Maybe I should stop asking for a pony.

DeletedUser

why did you tell them that egami!? Now that you know the main plan I may as well tell you the rest:

If you attack an Evo 4 times, you get a cookie. If you take an Evo city you get three cookies. If you get a city taken by Evo then we throw cookies at you. Its a simple plan yet so amazing it has to work.

DeletedUser

why did you tell them that egami!? Now that you know the main plan I may as well tell you the rest:

If you attack an Evo 4 times, you get a cookie. If you take an Evo city you get three cookies. If you get a city taken by Evo then we throw cookies at you. Its a simple plan yet so amazing it has to work.

LMFAO... You guys are a trip. How Am I supposed to rile everybody up to create competition and contempt fuled by anger and hatred when everyone's "Throwing Cookies!" Hmpf!

DeletedUser

Cookie & Pony Counter (as of 2/15):

THE DEATH CRUSADERS: 21 cookies + 2 ponies
Evolution: 18 cookies (for taking Evolution cities, good job!)
Atlantic League: 18 cookies + 1/2 pony
Slaughterers: 15 cookies + 1/2 pony
Little/Wee Brother: 15 cookies
The Brotherhood Elite: 6 cookies (but we throw cookies at you twice)
Templars: 3 cookies
The Forgotten: we throw cookies at you twice... DUCK!!!

i think for each alliance who forces an Evo player to leave or seek vacation mode, you should get a pony. We'll split our pony with Slaughterers.
:p

Cookie & Pony Counter is copyrighted by the egami for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the egami's consent, is prohibited. No ponies were injured during production.

DeletedUser

When your in Evo and post your support proper you end up with this:

defexample.png

And this:

def1.png

DeletedUser

So my guess is Kockie, Teddyoh, lelelobo, and Marc H. didn't get it right this time too? I hope you guys post a tutorial internally for support posting - this is becoming an epidemic.

:eek:

DeletedUser

i think for each alliance who forces an Evo player to leave or seek vacation mode, you should get a pony.

Does booting an insolent noob count as "forces an Evo player to leave"?

I really want a pony.

DeletedUser

So my guess is Kockie, Teddyoh, lelelobo, and Marc H. didn't get it right this time too? I hope you guys post a tutorial internally for support posting - this is becoming an epidemic.

:eek:

Actually Kockie and Teddy are 2 excellent players that unfortunatly do not have time to play atm. Kockie has been semi-active for some time. I can say 100% that their departure had nothing to do with you, in fact they had already quit prior to you attacking. I assume you used grepostats to target 2 inactive players lol
I bow to your greatness ;)

DeletedUser

That's cool. We'll keep working because I love your inventive and witty explanations for 24 cities lost within the past 4 days.

DeletedUser

Yep. We don't really like to waste our city spots for dead players. We rather use them to conquer active enemies.

DeletedUser

actually you've done us a favour.. apart from the inatives which happens.. some of these attacks highlighted a few things that would have taken time to come to light.. pressure shows many things ;) lol