Most Respected Leaders on Iota

DeletedUser13647

Here's one I might actually qualify for!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Here I say PrincessLozza. She's a good diplomat and seems like an intellectual from her posts.

DeletedUser

there are a few leaders I have a lot of respect for and my choice does not diminish the respect I have for others. I'm sure you can guess who you are ;) and thank you Calamack you would be one of them :)

But my all-time favourite and most respected leader, the one that has worked with me side by side since week two. One of the best players on this game. He commands so much loyalty from players.

He isn't on the forum and he hates propaganda.. and even if he is occassionally a defender of the noob and holds back my finger on the kick button ;) lol I would fight for him til the end with my last troop..

In this case behind every great woman is a great man.. my rock.. and my personal best and most respected leader..

Coloszeus :)

DeletedUser

i'd have to go for the once great Jureros. without him LG would never have happened and well the rest is history.
He put so much hard work into it and but for a RL dramatic turn of events he'd still have been here.
i also worked with him in Eta i doth my cap to the mighty Jureros.
Nice sig Lozza

DeletedUser

I can only vote for bote Chedog and Shugiritis founders of Little Brother - They have together made Little Brother to what is it to day - A branch where all (More or les all) participate.

From the beginning where this alliance made under big pressure from Illuminati - But still. We also kicked some buts there and today are they our super allied and we kicks buts together

So my vote goes to Shugiritis and Chedog

DeletedUser

i'd have to go for the once great Jureros. without him LG would never have happened and well the rest is history.
He put so much hard work into it and but for a RL dramatic turn of events he'd still have been here.
i also worked with him in Eta i doth my cap to the mighty Jureros.
Nice sig Lozza

I agree Jureros was a great leader :) and a great guy

and thanks on sig :)

DeletedUser

Colos is a great leader but Payne is my most respected leader. I have known many great leaders and have learnt a load from them but I learnt the most important lesson from payne: Standing and fighting. Before I learnt that lesson I was using pure diplomacy. From then I have stood and fought and used diplomacy as my second option.

Its a very simple lesson and many leaders could show you it but I learnt it thanks to Evo. I left and made the coalition but intended to use it for diplomacy against Evo. Payne changed my mind and so in the end I suppose it was Evo that I learned this lesson from but payne is the one that brought it to my notice.

PS:Nice sig lozza ;)

DeletedUser

well honestly baslisk, I don't rate payne at all. he had no respect for anyone else in athenians but himself. he was also quite rude at times. I rarely meet someone that I would be so harsh about, but that guy I would I'm sorry to say :(

DeletedUser

Well, no offense but he never liked you. I tried to get him to but you cant make people like someone can you.

DeletedUser

I know that lol and I got over that a long time ago ;)

I think that was his motives for getting you guys to fight, not a decision made for the good of the alliance.. although so far it has gone ok. I question a leader that starts a war cos of his personal dislike for someone (kinda not much better than billy200). A dislike that was made without any conversation with me I might add. He disliked me purely because you merged into athenians and nothing more, a decision that served you well enough, in fact one I think you are proud of.

I've never said more than a few words to the guy, but someone that agrees to merge into an alliance and then refuses to speak to any player but those that he came across with is not good. It doesn't impress me for a player to join an alliance and make no effort to try to get to know people.

As for him being a fighter, do you know I attack him every other day but he makes no effort to attack back?

DeletedUser

I think the athenians were the best thing I ever agreed to. Payne thought that I was no longer leader thats why he diddnt talk. Also at that time he was having a few RL problems. But still, thats not a great excuse.

The attacking thig, dont really know what that is about. If you want I will get a Bg to attack you ;)

DeletedUser

ooh yes please :) will they attack me like one of you allies just did? cos I made 14 cp from that and they gain 8 bp :p that would be nice lol

anyway OT slightly.. back to leaders :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scotty119

The guys friends with everyone he plays with and makes the effort to get to know you when playing with you. He even went as far as to send people christmas cards! He would do anything for a long term ally, which I cant say for many other leaders ive encountered over my many past worlds.

DeletedUser

good call magikarp, scotty is a true gentleman in this game and am glad i can call him a friend.
except when he text's me after mid night wanting a blether lol
but tips my hat to scotty great guy

DeletedUser

lozza. It really matters little to me whether you liked me or not. I did what I did for my members. They didn't like Evolution for not inviting them. They felt you thought they were weak and didnt deserve to be invited. They wanted a war, and I would not leave them to it alone. I need no recognition, in fact, I dont want any. My members have always come first in my opinion. Even when ISP was formed. How many times I had put myself on hold, and used every resource I had to support my allies. If my members did not want to fight, I would not have declared war. As for the I never liked you, that is not completely true. I had liked you at one point. But something along the way changed my mind. Though, I must admit, that I RESPECT you. I dont like you, but I do respect you.

But back to my starting point. Believe me lozza, you have no idea what I'm like or who I am. I never leave a member behind. I never have, and I never will. My members come first. What they want, I support.

As for my top leaders.

chedog, nightwolf, Baslisk, and, believe it or not, you lozza.

DeletedUser

And also lozza. I have not attacked for my own reasons. If I wanted to, I can. But, I choose not to. I feel no need to explain why. My reasons are my own.

DeletedUser

ok.... i sense tension, i dont care about iota politics anymore, i am done there. ;)

well, i am not sure if i am respected on iota, i know i certainly am not respected by DL - Gae. lol :D

YAY HATE MAIL!

if you want to see the hate mail, message me and i will frwd! ;)

DeletedUser

lozza. It really matters little to me whether you liked me or not. I did what I did for my members. They didn't like Evolution for not inviting them. They felt you thought they were weak and didnt deserve to be invited. They wanted a war, and I would not leave them to it alone. I need no recognition, in fact, I dont want any. My members have always come first in my opinion. Even when ISP was formed. How many times I had put myself on hold, and used every resource I had to support my allies. If my members did not want to fight, I would not have declared war. As for the I never liked you, that is not completely true. I had liked you at one point. But something along the way changed my mind. Though, I must admit, that I RESPECT you. I dont like you, but I do respect you.

But back to my starting point. Believe me lozza, you have no idea what I'm like or who I am. I never leave a member behind. I never have, and I never will. My members come first. What they want, I support.

As for my top leaders.

chedog, nightwolf, Baslisk, and, believe it or not, you lozza.

ok, well thank you.. I appreciate I've a way of working thats appears a little harsh at times.. Everyone knows I'm a word starting with B that I can't say on here lol ;) but I also have little patience for players who expect a free ride.

Unfortunatly there were many in heirs like that. The players taken over to Evo were also not completely my decision. All those with forum access saw the players that were moving and agreed to it, including heirs. In fact Heirs provided the list.

Those that assist in the alliance will always have my loyalty and I would fight for them anywhere... and they know that :)

But thank you for your comments on respecting me. I'll not comment any further on you in public.

DeletedUser

Timothy Dewey is the best. I have been in two alliances since I started this game, so I really do not know about other leaders. It would be nice to leave some sort of good legacy like this man has. I think the best leader is selfless, a servant of all. :)

DeletedUser

Well, I must admit lozza. I never thought this possible. But I think my train of thought about you may have just changed. For a long time there, I just thought you all were high and mighty type-ish people. Perhaps I was wrong about that. I guess what I am trying to say is, my apologies for coming off the way I did. And I also enjoy your weekly visits to my city harbor :)