There we have it people

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10811

There we have it people our first academy alliance's only a few hours into the game there excuse will be "were extending our cap to 180."
this is ridiculous. we all no who the biggest MRA is anyways

mrah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

why in the world is Jarp. the leader of this alliance?

NV-- he left

DeletedUser

This is going to be an MRA to behold :eek: They might even kill off the Elites :D

DeletedUser

The worlds been open, what? About 10 hours? Less? Already 2 brother alliances. I think my message was right then ;)

DeletedUser

holy crap two brother alliances who do they think they are REAL MADRID from lambda

DeletedUser

How are they going to get citys if they are covering the whole map :D

DeletedUser10811

Thats 3 alliances.... so 60 x 3 = 120?

But anyway, world war time?

oh wow sorry i didnt notice even worse 180 then.
why dont they all just go play xi and be in 1 big happy alliance.
this kinda thing just makes me laugh hahaha

2 academy/sister/brother alliance's only a few hours into the game.
im sorry but thats pathetic

DeletedUser

Time to send a message:

ATTENTION LoDa 45, you are a "LoDa CrAp" GTHO MY SERVER!

*RAWR!*

*GRR*

*Purr*

*Meow*

*RAWR!*

DeletedUser

lol, now that basilisk has pissed LoDa 45 off on my ok ;)

we are getting ready to fight and need a few real pacts, anybody in? :p we are in 45 / 55

sidenote; jarp is not in LoDa anymore, he is in Grepoholics

DeletedUser11539

My alliance has officially declared war on LoDa...

--Funniest thing that happened in Omicron. I had 49 wood, 2 minutes later 48 wood EPIC!

Talk about - resources per hour :)

DeletedUser

My alliance has officially declared war on LoDa...

__ Funniest thing that happened in Omicron. I had 49 wood, 2 minutes later 48 wood EPIC!

Talk about - resources per hour :)

Thats funny they haven't got any new members yet just split up..but just 30min ago you were all we want a pact!!

DeletedUser

lol us expendables will go to war with, the MRA's if you need it :) we are here to stay, and currently holding ground against much larger stronger alliances in KAPPA, so if anyone needs a O45 ocean alliance to make a pact with and take on ze loda's zen ve vill be zthere 2o elp youz :D

DeletedUser

jeez you think they would actually wait until they are big enough sigh another mra

DeletedUser

Situation has changed. MRA-fools like yourself wouldnt understand the complexities of grepo-hatred. When LoDa became a family, they became the enemies of anyone who plans to play this world.

DeletedUser

The funny thing is they are being called the next RME, but RME lasts longer than a lot the players calling them bad. Something to think about...

DeletedUser

any alliance thats an mra is going to be oficially declared war by anyone hey how bout we have some fun and declare war on them like every alliance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.