How much money have you spent on Grepolis?

DeletedUser

Share with us your experience.
How many players do you think buy gold in Omicron world?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I have never bought Gold and I manage to be a mediocre player just fine. However I know plenty of people do buy gold to get an edge so I figure about 1/5 of the people in Omicron will use gold. I would love to see a survey done on this topic later when the world really gets going.

DeletedUser

I spent money for 2 weeks of commander before. It wasnt worth it imo, then again Im not the kind of person who pays to play online. I'd imagine more people than 1/5 use gold... Grepolis has to make a profit and they already dont use in game ads as revenue.

DeletedUser

I'll probably text once every so often... But really not big in it, and have never done it so far...

DeletedUser

i use gold and normally 20 a month just to keep my 3 worlds going
nothing to do with getting an edge just really handy when you have a bigger build queue and you get more resources. but each to their own i guess.

DeletedUser345

I use gold on my Jarwhal account because it has 41 cities and administrator really helps, but i made the mistake of buying all my gold on the -Achilles- account and i never use it :( i wish you could do transfers.

DeletedUser

Kinda the same as -achilles- never on omicron but i have adminstrator for gamma as i have 46 cities there and it takes a lot to manage them.

DeletedUser14707

I think most people are afraid to tell there using gold afraid to get seen as noob and i do think most people in this thread even lied.

I use gold, i think administrator and merchan come in handy and u know what when bp starts and i start attacking ill also buy commander when i sart attacking on sea ill buy kaptain and when i got few more villages i want a higher favor production so ill buy priestess to:)

DeletedUser

I think most people are afraid to tell there using gold afraid to get seen as noob and i do think most people in this thread even lied.

I use gold, i think administrator and merchan come in handy and u know what when bp starts and i start attacking ill also buy commander when i sart attacking on sea ill buy kaptain and when i got few more villages i want a higher favor production so ill buy priestess to:)

I never said I wasn't using gold. ;)

DeletedUser

I use gold, i think administrator and merchan come in handy and u know what when bp starts and i start attacking ill also buy commander when i sart attacking on sea ill buy kaptain and when i got few more villages i want a higher favor production so ill buy prestrss to:)

Just reading that I was thinking, "great a person who tries to win with money," but then I thought "he is helping pay for all the work done on Grepo, good work"

So people shouldn't be thinking your a noob for buying gold, as your helping to support innogames, make improvements on Grepolis and other Innogames games.

DeletedUser

Agreed

DeletedUser14707

Just reading that I was thinking, "great a person who tries to win with money," but then I thought "he is helping pay for all the work done on Grepo, good work"

So people shouldn't be thinking your a noob for buying gold, as your helping to support innogames, make improvements on Grepolis and other Innogames games.

Its not the money u win for couse u know BP aint the thing that get u the first position. Its activit and city festivals.

And yes grepolis needs money as well and they gave me 2000 for winning the speed round so:)

Sponserpay is also a way to get the 2 most inportant things: Administrator and merchant.

And also with this u help grepolis:)