How Many Evo's does it take to kill a smitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Great vid. vikingr :) It epitomizes the smitty troops mobilizing against the evil host Evo!

Inspirational stuff - I'll play it each time I have to take on the great host ;)

DeletedUser

Evolution... ::Smirks:: They keep attempting to enter OC 67, then promptly Defeated. I look forward to keep my track record and eliminate anymore that dont have the common sense to stay out while WE push forward to them.

"We Do NOT Forgive,
We Do NOT Forget,
We are THE DEATH CRUSADERS.
Expect US..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No alliance just goes 1 on 1. That takes more time and may fail so they use BG's so that they will win. Its not fair but so what? Everyone else does it. Name one alliance that has gone 1 on 1 that was not a big player taking a little players city.

HHHHMMMM. I like to start With the one time TBG that had TDC 3-1 citys then Bully 5 of the top members from TDC to join them then started their WAR on them wave after wave of Attacks came to them and TBG just could not keep up with their side of the fight and didn't even get into a city.

But, to the ones that may have be inactive.

DeletedUser

Haha, Yes Ceno I remember that week. IT took all of what, 3 days of Our Show of Force to cause their Destruction? Mighta been 2...

DeletedUser

Funny, all we got was 2 cities outta it :p

And to stay on topic Smitty, I say one really good, really big Evo player. It seems that since you're still around, they aren't the ones taking you down, correct? Maybe 9 oceans is too much ground to cover.

DeletedUser

Well my good friend BBQ if you pa-ruse the list of Evo names I mentioned earlier attacking me - not one but 12 my friend, I think you'll find who are supposedly the big guns of Evo. I should mention a couple of others were needed to get involved on day three. But to there credit they took 5 towns :(

To my credit, I still have 26 cities, and enough bp's for at least 4 more cities. (Check grepostats for how many towns I have in a couple of days)
Did I loose out? go figure! I can assure you two of the towns they took of me they wont keep. So it would appear to rim me, they don't have to take 26 cities but more like 31. :)

Did they find it an easy task? They know, ask them! ;)

All I can say to Evo's is "You've been Thunderstruck! :cool:

DeletedUser

Smitty, be honest at least with yourself. You don't fight alone. We saw a lot of support from Templars incoming in your former cities.
So, let's say it was more a you+Templars against 12 Evos.

Also, I was pretty disappointed to have found almost no defense when I conquered your city. You gave the least exciting conquest of the last 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Yeah! They know that when they took your cities there was templar support still pouring in!

You really are a piece of work smitty...

DeletedUser

Yup! I found some friends in the north and Yup! they lent a hand. And guess what! I have been inundated with calls of support from throughout the world and some that you'd never even guess from. And Yup! people see you for what you are. Manipulative, devious and ill considerate lechers who care not for anyone but for the infamy of being leaders who promote themselves through the actions of others.

You recruited two of the biggest players in the north in the form of Lord Xeanor and Greymist and Yup! as soon as they were trounced on by the northern tribes for being refugees you Yup! ditched them.

You did not even support them, you did not even batter an eyelid. Yup! you just dropped them from your almighty alliance once they start loosing cities. Let that be a lesson for any potential new recruit of the evil Evo.

Yup! your time is nearing. It wont be long before your leadership is threatened because of the direction and tact you employ. Yup! there are people who were once part of your fold and indeed some still with you who tire of your methods.

Walk blindly through Iota for you have no idea what is brewing. Keep up the arrogant Evo chant. Stick to scrawling through the external forum every 30 seconds to see if a hint of what is going on becomes visible. Yup! Your time is nigh! ;)

DeletedUser15533

I am pretty sure evo knows whats going on they are fighting and will be fighting no real ssurprise can come in now thats gonna scare them at this point

please stop saying "yup" its driving me nuts every three words

DeletedUser

people see you for what you are. Manipulative, devious and ill considerate lechers who care not for anyone but for the infamy of being leaders who promote themselves through the actions of others.

Weird... I don't *FEEL* like an ill-considerate, devious, manipulative lecher who cares not for anyone, but for the infamy of being a leader who promotes myself through the actions of others.

Do I *LOOK* like an ill-considerate, devious, manipulative lecher who cares not for anyone, but for the infamy of being a leader who promotes myself through the actions of others... do I?

:eek:

DeletedUser

"Infamy, Infamy they've all got it in for me"
Kenneth Williams- Carry on Cleo

DeletedUser

uprora is now an evo. Shakes his head despondently.

Just go away will you! Can't be bothered anymore.

DeletedUser

Let your leaders spend all their time on the external forums chatting away about things like "lets talk about something that isn't about Evo!" lol Get a grip on yourselves ladies. And people follow you! amazing lol

you know nowadays it's acceptable for women to have opinions and speak in public!

Also, shock! there are actually decent women players on Greopolis! and shock! some of them are leaders!!

In fact a number of alliances have female leaders including D12 and the hive...

now while I won't say that every female player is good, but just being female doesn't automatically mean they won't be good either.

I don't expect to be treated any differently, but I also don't expect my gender to be used as a way of attacking me on a public forum.

DeletedUser

Some of the best players on grepolis I know are female. Dont use that against people. What if she used your gender against you? You wouldnt like that would you.

DeletedUser

Don't ignor this thread PrincessLozza I like reading what you say and yes I know of a few Leader Females that I have to say are fever good on here and most of them are better then most of the guys on here....

thumbnailCA0ESRY4-1.jpg

DeletedUser

I have at least 3 ladies in my main alliance and they are all good :)

DeletedUser

I'm not too sure exactly how you interpreted this into a gender issue! I know for fact that some of the best players in Grepolis are female. You may be confusing your inadequacies as a leader with some more personal issues? I'm not sure. If you have misunderstood my post re. your leadership methods and tactics for something that relates to your gender, then I am afraid you have misunderstood what has been said entirely.

It would appear perhaps you have? If so, I am sorry and apologise if you thought that were the case. It was never the intent.

tootles.

Status
Not open for further replies.