Hogs of destiny wants you

DeletedUser

You want a medal or something?

Your new alliance will go the same way as HoD, everyone in Alpha will make sure of that.

Besides, there's no honour in being a Hog, you're misrepresenting the term...DON'T MAKE ME SUE!

Did you use the same pic twice? tisk tisk

DeletedUser

He said its his sig but the highest height a sig can be is 120 pixels

DeletedUser

I used to be in Hogs of Destiny but some of us made a new alliance called Hogs of Honour and I went too

Whats funny is that your all the hogs who never participated in the old EOW. Your all the people who stood and watched as the few good and active players we had were mass attacked every day. Really your name should be "cowardly hogs" or something else thats fits your style of play.

DeletedUser

Whats funny is that your all the hogs who never participated in the old EOW. Your all the people who stood and watched as the few good and active players we had were mass attacked every day. Really your name should be "cowardly hogs" or something else thats fits your style of play.

Remember that guy getting attacked by TSB well hes now in TSB

DeletedUser13987

it was better staying on the shadow of alliance with no leadership no public talk

Lugosi

Strategos
Its dead nooby its going to fall soon probarly but atleast we got over 1600000 points

damn, shall I comeback? I was at school and george went on his account, I said go on the forum and all I saw was a massive forum full of spam. I need to re-format you guys, your an example of old leadership skills

DeletedUser

damn, shall I comeback? I was at school and george went on his account, I said go on the forum and all I saw was a massive forum full of spam. I need to re-format you guys, your an example of old leadership skills

Yeah that would be good i cant be bothered deleting the dated forums and were spread out a bit

Lugosi

Strategos
paha I know but stevo and uildanach make progress and ryan well he makes some progress then loses it.

DeletedUser

paha I know but stevo and uildanach make progress and ryan well he makes some progress then loses it.

I try to make progress tried to make a merge but got sister alliance instaed and they getting beat up by HMA and Retirement home