So, How's the weather EVO'S? Getting a little "Turbulant" I see...

DeletedUser

Oh and just to add this little tidbit... had you not jumped the boat to Evo you all would have been an afterthought.

Chosen I-IIII where our how do I put this - um our jail toys and we were having our way... this includes Eternal Myridians.

So please next time think before you speak, it is crass to just throw out empty words... you refugee.

I do not consider the following Evo:
QCI TCG
Mjear
Ace06
Neamitica
Logostiv
Sealius

You all belong in the Iota coward's thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All Mouth No Gusto is the name of my new a-cappella Punk band.

DeletedUser

You should youtube a bit and post it to us man.

I'd love to... but the damn management team at Youtube got a restraining order against us.... we're not allowed to sing, croon, hum, whistle, chant, warble, yodel or harmonize in any way in a Youtube posted video...

We're also no longer allowed in their office building bathrooms.

You know.... you peek over a bathroom stall ONCE while serenading a senior vice president and suddenly the WHOLE world labels you a perv.

sigh.

DeletedUser

Oh and just to add this little tidbit... had you not jumped the boat to Evo you all would have been an afterthought.

Chosen I-IIII where our how do I put this - um our jail toys and we were having our way... this includes Eternal Myridians.

So please next time think before you speak, it is crass to just throw out empty words... you refugee.

QCI TCG
Mjear
Ace06
Neamitica
Logostiv
Sealius

I think you could attribute some of their cowardice from their fearless leader's example, who should be running out of vacation time shortly... Merc98.

DeletedUser

I'd love to... but the damn management team at Youtube got a restraining order against us.... we're not allowed to sing, croon, hum, whistle, chant, warble, yodel or harmonize in any way in a Youtube posted video...

We're also no longer allowed in their office building bathrooms.

You know.... you peek over a bathroom stall ONCE while serenading a senior vice president and suddenly the WHOLE world labels you a perv.

sigh.

That's some funny stuff.

DeletedUser

QCI TCG
Mjear
Ace06
Neamitica
Logostiv
Sealius

hhmm EnasEllinas i think there a few things you forgot to tell the good folks on this thread. One i am no refugee, only one brotherhood player has attacked me up until yesterday and that was well after i was asked to join (yes asked to join evo). So am pretty sure that is not the definition of a refugee.

Also if i belong in the cowards thread then why did i cross 3/4 of Ocean 64 all the way from Ocean 65 to meet your alliances head on. I have helped the chosen, Em and evo take dozens on your alliances citys over the last few months. So again is that the definition of a cowed.

Now by the looks of it you have taken my comment way to personally and to be honest i have no beef with you at all until recently our paths have never crossed. I have a half decent relationship with iceblade and i hope have the same with you as well. So come on knock on the door and we will leave all that mess outside the forum eh?

DeletedUser

I think you could attribute some of their cowardice from their fearless leader's example, who should be running out of vacation time shortly... Merc98.

BBCue not to take a page out of EnasEllinas's book Merc had some really messed up RL issues to deal with, having tried to help him through them i understand now why 13thknight was not the player he once was which why i chose not to comment on the above message fro EnasEllinas.

So to try clear things up my apoligies about 13th knight at the end of the day we all need good players to be playing and if RL hits them hard and makes them stop then we all lose out

DeletedUser

BBCue not to take a page out of EnasEllinas's book Merc had some really messed up RL issues to deal with, having tried to help him through them i understand now why 13thknight was not the player he once was which why i chose not to comment on the above message fro EnasEllinas.

So to try clear things up my apoligies about 13th knight at the end of the day we all need good players to be playing and if RL hits them hard and makes them stop then we all lose out
LAST TIME I CHECKED we lost kockie, gbj, teddyoh and many other good players

DeletedUser

LAST TIME I CHECKED we lost kockie, gbj, teddyoh and many other good players

yeah am aware of them as well, however none of them had came up in this convo so desided to leave them out am pretty sure there are a lot players we could bring up which left due to RL

DeletedUser

Quick question. How does a player that leaves due to "real life" issues decide to join The Forgotten and become active again after leaving Evolution as in Kockie's case? Merc98 had a history of being on vacation just as attacks started on him... 3 times prior. I respect RL issues have the highest priority. My hypothesis is that it is possible that "game life" issues just became too much for "real life" to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick question. How does a player that leaves due to "real life" issues decide to join The Forgotten and become active again after leaving Evolution as in Kockie's case? Merc98 had a history of being on vacation just as attacks started on him... 3 times prior. I respect RL issues have the highest priority. My hypothesis is that it is possible that "game life" issues just became too much for "real life" to handle.
ooh, ooh, me, me, I know this.. he's not the real one. he gifted his acct to someone else.. apparently.. I've not spoke to this one, but have the real one on skype :)

Merc98 was all but leaving when he joined.. he was offered a spot out of thanks for his friendship and alliance for many months.

though yes your right.. I think some players join Evo assuming that being in the top ranked alliance is going to be a free ride and an easy pass.. when in reality it's not at all.. it's like putting a big sticker on your head saying 'attack me!' lol

DeletedUser

yeah merc only kept coming for the good of the alliance his heart was'nt in it which is why EM never officially join legion or evo as the council was split and we were waiting for merc to make a desision.

lozza you need to check your evo goodie bag i never got my sticker

DeletedUser

yeah merc only kept coming for the good of the alliance his heart was'nt in it which is why EM never officially join legion or evo as the council was split and we were waiting for merc to make a decision.

His heart wasnt in it Because I UTTERLY SQUASHED HIM. We've had beef for months... Dont give me that crap that he was on his way out anyways, yea right. He fought tooth and nail until I actually took a city of his, He cried like a little girl in PM's on how unfair it was that he was being attacked on multiple levels of co-ordination within our Tri-Nexus Coalition which took 4 other of his cities with in a 48 hour period. He was literally eliminated from OC 67 where he was once the biggest player. He quit B/C WE MADE him Quit. End of story. ::SNICKERS::

XxSyLissxX Out...

DeletedUser

His heart wasnt in it Because I UTTERLY SQUASHED HIM. We've had beef for months... Dont give me that crap that he was on his way out anyways, yea right. He fought tooth and nail until I actually took a city of his, He cried like a little girl in PM's on how unfair it was that he was being attacked on multiple levels of co-ordination within our Tri-Nexus Coalition which took 4 other of his cities with in a 48 hour period. He was literally eliminated from OC 67 where he was once the biggest player. He quit B/C WE MADE him Quit. End of story. ::SNICKERS::

XxSyLissxX Out...

haha sounds like merc right enough well... maybe if we were playing wikipolis. yeah you had a a lot beef going back and forth but he was on his way out well before you started taken his city's thats the reason EM disbanded he was given up due to RL and i wasnt prepared to run it on my own.

DeletedUser

maybe you did make him quit, but I don't mind helping into VM to go in peace :) he was a nice guy at the end of the day and I liked him :)

DeletedUser

haha sounds like merc right enough well... maybe if we were playing wikipolis. yeah you had a a lot beef going back and forth but he was on his way out well before you started taken his city's thats the reason EM disbanded he was given up due to RL and i wasnt prepared to run it on my own.

If he was giving up then WTH did he want to join evo for in the first place? All this beef with merc/tbg whatever...I know nothing about. I didn't know merc at all. He was in Evo for a moment and it seems that the decision to bring him in is what tipped you all so to hear he was quitting anyway? Kinda makes me want to conquer his house. His real one.

Oh well. War is fun and :pro: