First Delta player to 1 million points

DeletedUser

Sadly nwinder I played you like the fool you are..You dont think people within the huns knew what I did...You and your alliance got played..For loyalty i never left the huns and I am 100% loyal..MY fellow brothers know the truth and they all know I have their backs, not like most of your members.

DeletedUser

Sadly vig you have your facts all wrong...I did not gain any aBPs from wallachians cities...And for the passion..sadly when he left I lost the passion to keep playing. Several old friends convinced me to get back into the game..And Now the Love you have shown me, the passion is growing...I will see you in 35 soon ...
You also have your facts wrong, I dont know tac that well but I think its a comical to call him unsupportive and its obvious you are just plagiarizing past trends. Tac is also a warrior and a survivor and earned his stripes through blood not by joining his way into first place and manipulating those that trust him until he feels safe enough to blow them off. Whatever makes you feel like one of the big boys. Its easy to talk big hiding under a flag defined by others' success. Noob this noob that refugee this, please.

Sadly nwinder I played you like the fool you are..You dont think people within the huns knew what I did...You and your alliance got played..For loyalty i never left the huns and I am 100% loyal..MY fellow brothers know the truth and they all know I have their backs, not like most of your members.

A person like you has no brothers, you think its clever to get people to give you the benefit of the doubt? You just need to stay on top, feel socially accepted by who you see as the alpha. You exploit yourself and you took advantage of ex-teammates who trusted you to earn gain the favor of those you feared. What an accomplishment to be proud of

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vig again you are always mistaken again. Please Tell me how i want to stay on top..I am not the one who is selfish. I have given many more cities away to my alliance brothers. So dont tell me that i am the one who needs to be the alpha male...I am not the one who is scream at Nwinder to get his alliance on track or else you and your alliance will take them out. Yea i know all about it. Dont tell me its not true.

As for me exploiting My ex nat members.. Please Tell me who. I have not spoken to any ex-members out side of the huns from sept..that was like 3 weeks after the split. So please get your facts straight. You are talking way to much crap. So why dont you just go back on your high horse and take care of your alliance and keep up the scream against Nwinder and his business. You think everyone should bow down and listen to you. You did the same crap with the nats and you havent changed.

DeletedUser

Vig again you are always mistaken again. Please Tell me how i want to stay on top..I am not the one who is selfish. I have given many more cities away to my alliance brothers. So dont tell me that i am the one who needs to be the alpha male...I am not the one who is scream at Nwinder to get his alliance on track or else you and your alliance will take them out. Yea i know all about it. Dont tell me its not true.

As for me exploiting My ex nat members.. Please Tell me who. I have not spoken to any ex-members out side of the huns from sept..that was like 3 weeks after the split. So please get your facts straight. You are talking way to much crap. So why dont you just go back on your high horse and take care of your alliance and keep up the scream against Nwinder and his business. You think everyone should bow down and listen to you. You did the same crap with the nats and you havent changed.
You obviously dont know me so Im not offended by your defamation of my character. I never said you tried to be the alpha-male read it again. I tried to get Nat to quit bein pansies and to attack the Huns before they got any stronger instead of wasting their time only allowing noobicide. Oh no Vig you attacked Eldermage he is friends with the Huns we dont want them angry at us :eek:! I dont tell anyone how to do anything I just speak my mind and think for myself. Tell nwinder to keep his alliance on track or we will take them out? He threatened us with war and broke our pact multiple times and has currently stolen a city from us. He has also multiple times insulted our members, cursed me out, and blatantly lies to distort information. I would love nothing more than to destroy him but its not for how he runs his alliance and you dont know the half of it. You expect love when you come whining to me about how I showed disrespect by draining your cave like you are too good to be attacked then start insulting our players? Sounds like you are the one on your high horse I was just having fun playing the game the way it entitles me and you had to go off at the mouth. Im done with this conversation I dont have anything I need to prove or convince to anyone and I got some killing to do if I plan on racing Sparky to 500K abp.

DeletedUser

Sadly I trusted you because my brother-in-arms before he went off for the navy, Nickossa, told me that whatever the cost I should trust you.

I guess his judgement was bad as well. Btw man, no hard feelings - it is just a game after all. Happy to have some decent conversations with you. The TicTac thing was nice, trust me. You got a shadow in the back of my head that took a few days to get rid of =)! Keep up the good work buddy. You keep your fight alive, I'll keep my fight alive - and after that, we'll get some beers.

By the way vigoran, you baseless information is hilarious at best.
But I have no desire to even comment further on it, because Delta already knows your style. I am still waiting for you to show me one time I have lied to you or your alliance. Just one - but you never will, because its never happened.

You're so funny. (btw, I'll have a conversation with Dysen about your comments to find out if they are true or not, your bravado is greater than any man on earth.)

DeletedUser

Nwinder any day of the week we can sit and have beer together...The game is still just a game. As for the real world I think i have been more of a gentlemen to you. Dont forget that i messaged you when i found out about your lost...WE are still human but other will always be animals...

Vig I never cried to you when you did drain my cave after the failure of your other player spent over 120,000 silver and couldnt get a report till you drop another 120,000 silver..I just wanted to see your response...

DeletedUser

aBPs can be gathered
- in a "real" fight
- through clearing inactives or semi-actives

dBPs:
- defending your own siege (so while playing aggressively)
- using your teammates army to protect your city

There are always few ways of gathering BPs - the most important is the story behind these numbers. Its hard to judge a player basing only on BPs ranking, if you havent been involved in war against him.

My point is that the most impressive is a player who actually change something with his actions - make players leave the game, force them to VM, fool them so others could take other targets (loosing potential BPs) etc etc Taking a city or gathering BPs is only a tool at war. For exmaple if I look around I will find many weak players to attack and I know they are more often offline than online - they could provide me with loads of BPs but I prefer rather to send a suicide wave trying to help my team.

Its something hard to see in statistics - only the team can really tell how great warrior they have. We have in our ranks few quiet guys who are not ranking leaders but their commitment, avaibility, readyness to help, speed of reaction, perfect timing, strong army makes them the best players I could ever wish to play with.

DeletedUser3288

Its something hard to see in statistics - only the team can really tell how great warrior they have. We have in our ranks few quiet guys who are not ranking leaders but their commitment, avaibility, readyness to help, speed of reaction, perfect timing, strong army makes them the best players I could ever wish to play with.

i only came to this thread to point out tictac is none of them :)

DeletedUser

i only came to this thread to point out tictac is none of them :)

As you are not in an alliance with him, I don't really think you have the ability to make that comment.

As I am in an alliance with him, I can tell you he has been nothing but loyal and helpful.

After the entire Nessie situation, he was the one in the alliance who stood up to fix the situation.

I thank you TicTac and your continued efforts.

DeletedUser3288

As you are not in an alliance with him, I don't really think you have the ability to make that comment.

As I am in an alliance with him, I can tell you he has been nothing but loyal and helpful.

After the entire Nessie situation, he was the one in the alliance who stood up to fix the situation.

maybe you should think why 1 of your biggest players jumped ship, and i know hes told several people he cant support them cqause hes not got the troops, cause hes too busdy trying to get free bp in ocean 55 / 45

DeletedUser634

thanks :) It really doesn't matter what my enemies say. As long as my I've got my friends with me then their(my enemies) opinion is worth less than a single piece of silver.

As always I will continue to proove myself ingame though I do respect badnight's replies. He seems to know what he's talking about.

DeletedUser

It is painfully obvious that TicTac is the biggest threat to TH and DoA and they know it. Both parties have constantly tried to warn me TicTac was against our alliance, he was not to be trusted, that I need to kick him immediately. Greco tells me he is the only person in my alliance working against me, people on the public forums constantly try to tell me he is not loyal toward my alliance and not helpful.

It is all a sham and is foolish.

Mind your own alliance matters - I don't do the same to you guys.

DeletedUser

Nwinder, Why dont you put a survey up on your forum asking you members if:
1:they have ever help tac and tac has not returned the favor
2: they have helped tac and tac has help them more than 3 times
3: never helped tac and tac hasnt helped them
4: never helped tac and tac has helped them more than 3 times

Then post the reults here... you will be surprised..

DeletedUser

And why are you so interested?

Wouldn't you be happy because he being in this alliance would further destabilize it?

Excuse me for being suspicious, but - if you guys wanted us gone or him gone, why would you forewarn us? Other than, of course, it would be easier to take him out without us around, and easier to take us out without him around.

Might I add Greco, you did not betray my trust, you betrayed Nickossa's, whom I am pretty sure you were actually friends with.

That being said, I have no desire to get into a fight/debate or anything with you.

As I said, we both have a different path to walk down. Doesn't mean we can't meet when the path's intertwine every once in a while, and it doesn't mean it always has to be hostile or anything of the sort.

My alliance is watching the anti-nwinder camp, which seems to be dying down lately, closely and preparing an eventual border defensive. I find it hilarious that for the most part the anti-nwinder camp includes allies and not enemies. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I've told Vigoran before if he really wants to kill me, we should both leave our alliances and duke it out one on one. So we either work together so our alliances flourish or don't talk to each other. Truth be told, EotD and LoC are more intertwined than any of us would like to admit. I scarcely believe that either could truly stand on their own, if for nothing else than as the current borders stand, neither of us could take a full frontal hun assault alone.

Nothing out of the ordinary on that one. Allies often walk a tightrope. The enemy of my enemy is my friends, i.e. WWII and UK and USA and the USSR. After WW2 relations soured, but during the war, you put the differences aside and work. Even better, Finland and Nazi Germany, Finland hated the Nazi's but hated the USSR more.

DeletedUser

Congrats Kristo and Sparky, cheers to the best players in DELTA.

DeletedUser

Congrats Kristo and Sparky, cheers to the best players in DELTA.

Just beacuse they were first to 1mil doesn't make then best...sparky would have that title alone, if it was based on stats, he has rank #1 in ABP and points.

DeletedUser

don't forget leader of the strongest(debatable...hovering around 1-2 rank in points, however DoA and IoA together are much stronger. The again, TH have the most abp and bp and a higher member average) alliance in Delta

DeletedUser3288

don't forget leader of the strongest(debatable...hovering around 1-2 rank in points, however DoA and IoA together are much stronger. The again, TH have the most abp and bp and a higher member average) alliance in Delta

wonder who would take most damage in DOA + IOA vs TH o_O