Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser11798

Alright Eta. After more than a few players stated that I was wrong in saying the thread was off topic, I decided to check with the other mods if i was indeed, wrong.

As hard as it is to admit it, i was wrong. I apologize for disrupting the thread. Please continue.

Wow thats the first time Ive heard a moderator admitting they were wrong:eek:

DeletedUser

We all make mistakes, It's good to see somebody own up to them. I'm sure the thread will pick back up with the next spreadsheet update.

I see the top 4 has shuffled a bit. Nothing major, but enough to notice. I'm curious to see if it trends or settles.

DeletedUser

DH FYI are not a MRA. They are based out of Ocean 58 and have some decent players there. They have expanded into the southern area of 57 and somewhat into 67/68.

I don't see them getting much bigger though.

Immortal have merged into UoW and some into BA I believe.

TBLA is talking of merge into DFE.

DeletedUser

after this attack change my mind about uf or at least this player
[report]5906047b2ec79ffd83c31de12cd04248[/report]

DeletedUser

Report's not showing up, mate. I suggest you take a screen shot and paste the report as an image.

DeletedUser11798

Tafkan copy the report link and paste it into an ingame message and click preview:)

DeletedUser

Ah. Well, there is that. To be honest I'm not really sure I care that much, but now that we've talked about it I am sure my curiosity will overcome my apathy at some point.

DeletedUser

...good question. I have no satisfactory answer. I'm going with, "Because."

So how about that UoW? Number 1, huh? :D

DeletedUser

Good lord tafkan, why do you have to just post and post and post.
At least you arent to the point of trolling yet, but gees.. spend a little more time on the game, getting good at it, and then maybe the mods won't feel they need to keep saying "on topic" all the time. Pointless spam is worse than being off topic in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I have spent plenty of time, thank you very much. I am certainly not in the position you are (and don't get me wrong; hats off to you for that) but I have earned my spot in the world.

To answer your original question, I post if I feel I have something relevant to add to a discussion. Granted, my definition of relevant can be a bit loose at times (especially where humor is concerned) but I do at least attempt to wrangle it in.

I don't even know why it bothers you. The Eta forums are painfully slow as it is.

DeletedUser

You seem a nice guy Tafkanx sorry you didn't get the invite to Fate, keep fighting hard and people will take notice ;)

anyway back on topic, i still think TE are a major pain in the worlds backside :p

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 The Elite 34041513 156 218215
looks like someone found the recruit button and recurited loads off players only way he got here avrage points is low still not good enoughn the atacking front the newest MRA in the world!!

2 Union of Warlords 33555096 127 264213
good leadership bp is high and shws activity got there by not being a MRA

3 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. 31662522 91 347940
top allaince the best BP the best avarage points for the server!! laods to come from these guys

4 Ultimate Force 22714543 118 192496
strong core off players!! not great avarage but good players even thoughim at war with them ill give them total respect!! fight well defend well! good fighting u guys its a good challange

5 Fate 18546104 88 210751
again not the best avrage but tight nit fighting group glad to have them on my team

6 Chaos Rising 8554513 29 294983
Very close fighters great avrage points and god fghter loads respect o these guys they could go the distance!!

7 Hellenic Warriors 8426262 55 153205
MRA crap one aswell

8 Knights Empire 7411793 52 142534
done well to stay toghter due to god leadership ut been tough once on the leading alaince now losing the fight surly shoul disband soon due to players getting anoyed with attacks from all sides

9 Dark Fleet Elite 6942614 56 123975
lsingponts fast but as most arebeing taken by the elite MRA hey should b gone soon leaving inactives

10 Dark Hunters 6565064 138 47573
YAWN

11 Warriors of Ares 4474497 127 35232
the worst MRA on the server and no signs off getin any better easy frms easy conqours

12 NEW REPUBLIC 4347446 133 32688
MRA again

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 The Elite 34041513 156 218215
looks like someone found the recruit button and recurited loads off players only way he got here avrage points is low still not good enoughn the atacking front the newest MRA in the world!!

How are we? Because we invited a few DFE players to merge into us? Stop being such a big hypocrite, stop licking *** and do something. BA invited a few DFE players as well. But it so happens we got the majority of them as they know what is right because we were long time close allies at one point.

A MRA wouldn't have an average above 200k points at this time. A MRA would not be organised or active, you'll find TE quite organised and one of the most active alliances on Eta. A MRA sends out many invitations to many different people without looking at there experience or there BP. TE doesn't spam invites. Only a few selected people in TE have the invite priv, most people don't. You'll see there other alliances with over 100 members and with much lower average points, there more likely to be MRA's. You need to get your facts right and play the game.

Personally YOU have nothing against TE, TE have done NOTHING towards you. You only "Hate" us because you're inside Lefty's ***, quite deep, everyone can see it so shut up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

5 Fate 18546104 88 210751
again not the best avrage but tight nit fighting group glad to have them on my team

Haha, just take a look at their colonizations. These guys are going down fast, real fast. They are simply trying to hold on by conquering ghost cities as quick as possible. As the fear starts gripping their members, desperation sets in.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/110/colonizations

look at all of the red...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/110/colonizations?page=2

DeletedUser

How are we? Because we invited a few DFE players to merge into us? Stop being such a big hypocrite, stop licking *** and do something. BA invited a few DFE players as well. But it so happens we got the majority of them as they know what is right because we were long time close allies at one point.

A MRA wouldn't have an average above 200k points at this time. A MRA would not be organised or active, you'll find TE quite organised and one of the most active alliances on Eta. A MRA sends out many invitations to many different people without looking at there experience or there BP. TE doesn't spam invites. Only a few selected people in TE have the invite priv, most people don't. You'll see there other alliances with over 100 members and with much lower average points, there more likely to be MRA's. You need to get your facts right and play the game.

Personally YOU have nothing against TE, TE have done NOTHING towards you. You only "Hate" us because you're inside Lefty's ***, quite deep, everyone can see it so shut up.

Have you looked at some the former members of DFE you invited? A few of them absolutely suck and have no idea how to attack, yes you did get a few good ones but the majority joined you due to there location and the fact that they ain't ready for war. DFE's short campaign against The Elite was not a failure because the members didn't want to goto war with you due to respect or anything it was a failure because they were simply to scared to fight.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Have you looked at some the former members of DFE you invited? A few of them absolutely suck and have no idea how to attack, yes you did get a few good ones but the majority joined you due to there location and the fact that they ain't ready for war. DFE's short campaign against The Elite was not a failure because the members didn't want to goto war with you due to respect or anything it was a failure because they were simply to scared to fight.

Yes I have looked at some of them of course and TE will be here to help them and train them to become better players. Give me a small player and I will help him become big and better. DFE's campaign against TE has nothing to do with this conversation but very well. DFE lost because 1 player's hatred against me and TE, sound familiar? DFE should have never gone to war with TE and it was both of rolfgar's + Zanshikai's wishes for DFE to never turn on TE, that was forgotten and that was the reason why Most of DFE didn't want to fight.

Anyway good luck to you in BA & have fun.

DeletedUser

I hope that you have put in place someone to train as being the cheerleader seems to be a full time job for you. You can't even attack you're so busy with it. Who do you have in mind to train your new guys?