The Biggest MRA Ever

DeletedUser

Is anyone else depressed how much more exciting the oceans around the core are compared to the core at the moment? :D

vincaocao

Phrourach
their not going after you, but, League of Cornith and Vrod II are allied against The Expendbales(we are at war with the expendables, and VROD II and LoC are gaining territory in the area

its

League of Cornith
Vrod II

vs

The Expendables
Dark Dragon Republic

I've attempted a pact with The Expendables but we're too far away sadly but I still have good relations with their diplomat. And also Checuz1 says if I meet the requirements I can join vrod ii but sadly I still need more than 15000 points to join :(
But 2 former leaders from my alliance are now in VRoD II which is fantastic. :D

DeletedUser

Is anyone else depressed how much more exciting the oceans around the core are compared to the core at the moment? :D

well the core keeps on expanding in the old core the borders are drawn in the new parts theres still room

DeletedUser

I reckon if there was a section just about the different MRA's in the worlds. I reckon half the forum threads will be posted there. This is as old as all those coming on here and posting in the wrong section bragging how good there alliance is because they are leading in their ocean. Surely there has got to be more entertaining things to post than stuff about MRA's.

DeletedUser

just be happy there some activity on the forums agsin.

if u think this isnt a worthy thread to post in make urself another 1 and make t intersting for the rest so we will post in there

DeletedUser

if u think this isnt a worthy thread to post in make urself another 1 and make t intersting for the rest so we will post in there

amen bro

I can't wait to meet you guys! :D

Anyone hear the joke about how many Taus it takes to screw in a light bulb?

-dragot

how many?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

start of this thread..the combined force of TUA was five million...now fast approaching twelve million....is that called a "trend"

DeletedUser

True...

Might as well get my creative juices pumping. :cool:

DeletedUser

Clive , TUA I went from 7,776,265 pts on March 12th, to 4,204,685 on March 18th....

I believe that is called a trend as well :)

Also TUA IV is down from 3,182,946 to 2,095,969.....i think I see further evidence of a trend

DeletedUser

what does not kills us - which would be you
has made us stronger - thank you for helping me get rid of the inactives