TK's dream team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nightmares of
Elysium

noecoa.png

Re-Ignition of the once great Nightmares of Elysium of the Zeta server. I am to base this alliance on my current pre-made, Shadows Fall. I aim to establish the members of great players who i have played alongside, and against, in the past.
Alliance will be based in Ocean 55 & 54, and will have a talented Squad and Squad commander for each.

Skype is a big thing...​

Settings:

Speed: 2
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Cap: 150-200
Conquest System: Conquest/Revolt (depending on circumstances)

Hire-achy:

Founder: spartan-fury
Squad Commanders: Open
War General: Open
Defensive General: Open
Inactives Manager: Open
Recruiter: curly123
Diplomat: Open

Member List:

TommyKnight
spartan-fury
MoppyO
J.n.c 93
mqz06
fingolfin
sparkz104
chuddy
JayBog
nickrhynes
plamenis
Pythagorus
-Achilles-
Skullyhoofd
curly123
Tyroncs
sacmaster211
Ford Perfect
FBLynchy
Keenas
curly123
TotalRath
Atticus X
Dragot
Lady Sinful
sasarazstresen
Asth
middy

PLEASE DIRECT ALL APPLICATIONS TO SPARTAN-FURY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

I would like to join but i highly doubt that 177k points in my best world would get me in along with no skype but i can try, :p

DeletedUser2663

wow. and not even an original member of NmE. Nothing more than a copy. I actually find this offensive (being an original NmE member since it was founded on grepolis) and not even having an original NmE member/leader (sorry to those who come from the Espilon server, i dont know you and you may be in here).

Quick question, can you name the original founder of this legacy and where they originated from?

DeletedUser

i never said i was "the original"?

This offer has been given to all NmE players that i played with an spoke to, even attempted to catch jj on Skype to see if he would be interested in some crazy return, and the others I am still meaning to get around to asking.

I do not know the original founder, or legacy behind NmE in depth, only the players i played with at the time. If you truly find it that "offensive" I'm sure i can dip in my bad of imagination and come up with some other alliance name, as i was not intending to upset more established NmE members, more carry on what they started..

DeletedUser2663

i never said i was "the original"?

This offer has been given to all NmE players that i played with an spoke to, even attempted to catch jj on Skype to see if he would be interested in some crazy return, jj is definatly not coming back to grepolis sadly, many of us have tried on the odd occasion but we have no luck sadly in getting him to come back. and the others I am still meaning to get around to asking.

I do not know the original founder, or legacy behind NmE in depth, only the players i played with at the time. If you truly find it that "offensive" I'm sure i can dip in my bad of imagination and come up with some other alliance name, as i was not intending to upset more established NmE members There are very few of us remaining, well the original ones anyway. A few have worn the NmE tag but out of the founding members on both Zeta and Gamma there are precious few left., more carry on what they started..

I did over react but that's just my initial reaction. Just think how you would like to see some one create a replica Shadows fall alliance containing no original members or leaders. then you may understand my viewpoint and why i came across strongly. Even then NmE has a personal attatchment to me as we were all friends first and foremost and it twas where i learned the grepolis ropes and seeing a NmE yet with none of the original members/founders gets on my nerves hence why i responded like i did.

DeletedUser

agreed, I would more than likely react the same. However I simply want to carry on what they started, any former NmE player and i mean any, even if i have had a disagreement with them in the past is more than welcome to join, however as you stated yourself, there are very few left and the few i still talk to, are either busy or not playing at all, so they are difficult to find.

Once again, if there are more people who have an objection to me trying to revive the NmE name then i will happily change it..

DeletedUser5061

Actually Towel wasn't even the original founder of Nightmares of Elysium because that name was a rip off from another game and was used by guilds way before grepo was even around. It is the best name for an a guild so people use it, I am not backing TK or saying anything about this because I have never been in NmE so don't know how I would feel. I know I would be pi55ed if non-Black/B.A./BS leadership tried to do Black 4.0 on another server even though that was started by Leggy and I wasn't even in the Delta one.

DeletedUser

accepted, we would all be pissed if someone stole our alliance idea.

but I asked jj, he said he don't care he don't play anymore, other than him I did not know any significant NmE leaders. I have made an account in Zeta, messaging all former NmE players offering them a place, to which most are too busy there or do not wish to start a new world.

I think Metal's pissed because i didn't invite him, I'm kidding, but your welcome, being former NmE and all..

DeletedUser2663

I think Metal's pissed because i didn't invite him, I'm kidding, but your welcome, being former NmE and all..

lol trust me that aint the case. i dont have time for another world

"Actually Towel wasn't even the original founder of Nightmares of Elysium because that name was a rip off from another game and was used by guilds way before grepo was even around. "

true he wasnt the Original founder but he was at least a name within it on Kings age which was from where to original first group of NmE players came to grepo from. apart from towel and asperon thorn there are not that many forum members who will know anything dating further back than then. but i do know the NmE on Grepo came across from KA and towel brought NmE from there to here.

DeletedUser15240

Hey, I wouldn't mind joining, as you know from Nu, I have skype, etc. Will mail you my application

DeletedUser

I will send an application if that is okay, I was also in zeta's NmE until I stupidly quit.

DeletedUser

please send applications to me VIA external forums or Skype, not in game!...

thanks

DeletedUser6156

:eek: I'm in someone's dream team :D
I never get picked for these things :p

DeletedUser

It's not particularly about experience, as i have said great players i have either played with or against will get first refusal, other than that, if i do not know you, its more about how you have performed In the worlds you have played, weather that be one of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.