Top 12 Alliance Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I think there is too much lazy on your part.

Plus, if you actually read what I wrote, I wasn't picking on HoA that much at all, actually out of the 12 I would rate them as the 6/7th best.

Work on you diplomatic skills. Not really helping my opinion of your alliance with this...

Then obviously you didn't read the profile of the alliance diplomacy is limited really Hounds of Ares read the name and what do hounds usually do they fight what does ares usually do he wars with people i'm not saying that you should believe this alliance to be very peacelike but assuming things or making "opinions" is yours but there are many other players that might think differently than you.

DeletedUser65

Then obviously you didn't read the profile of the alliance diplomacy is limited really Hounds of Ares read the name and what do hounds usually do they fight what does ares usually do he wars with people i'm not saying that you should believe this alliance to be very peacelike but assuming things or making "opinions" is yours but there are many other players that might think differently than you.

Couple of things:

I was talking about his own personal diplomatic skills, he just made himself seem lazy, when he could have put forward a much better argument.

Also, hounds do not fight, they are primarily tracking dogs employed to chase prey, and corner it and make it easier to hunt. (Although some breeds are bred and trained to wound the prey)

I don't particularly want to argue, but you make it very easy and you are tarnishing my opinion of your alliance.

DeletedUser

i think tmesis just open up his opinion... right? and he just said what his opinion regarding the top 12 alliances... it is just an opinion though so those alliance who have negative impression why not make it as a challenge rather than reacting that much... if you really want to make a good impression then let the game talk and not just talking in the forums about blah blah blah but not doing it in the game... ;)

DeletedUser

But look at how you posted in the forums about alliances in the top 12 you seem to know very highly of each one but it is your action that determinds an alliance not ones opinion about them so far really good leadership but not survive in huge conflict what kinda of report is that and also saying what an alliance is capable of from mere point average and members is not the way to go judging alliances although hounds do not fight they hunt right and sometimes they have to fight their prey so therefore hounds do fight and you are tarnishing my opinion of you judging alliances tell me something do we judge your alliance's performance?

Look im not arguing but your not looking at this huge picture an alliance isn't determind by you is it its determind by action just as purple said but honestly you put down other alliances for your own gain you are no better than the alliances themselves mra's in my opinion are bad because of the mass recruiting but do you see me saying that an alliance has bad leadership when you and me both know that your not in the top 12 alliances. Opinion's aren't based on fact so its best to let your actions speak for yourselves.

DeletedUser

But look at how you posted in the forums about alliances in the top 12 you seem to know very highly of each one but it is your action that determinds an alliance not ones opinion about them so far really good leadership but not survive in huge conflict what kinda of report is that and also saying what an alliance is capable of from mere point average and members is not the way to go judging alliances although hounds do not fight they hunt right and sometimes they have to fight their prey so therefore hounds do fight and you are tarnishing my opinion of you judging alliances tell me something do we judge your alliance's performance?

Look im not arguing but your not looking at this huge picture an alliance isn't determind by you is it its determind by action just as purple said but honestly you put down other alliances for your own gain you are no better than the alliances themselves mra's in my opinion are bad because of the mass recruiting but do you see me saying that an alliance has bad leadership when you and me both know that your not in the top 12 alliances. Opinion's aren't based on fact so its best to let your actions speak for yourselves.

I would agree with you to a point, but that's it you alliance is not that bad, but for sure are not the best in this world average points of a alliance can you a lot. For one it's tells you if there a MRA or not. I have never since I have played this game seen a alliance make it top one and be a MRA, it't not in the books for them. Hounds of Ares is good alliance, but I don't for see them making it make the first 2 months like Dragon Knights, and The Knights of Crusade. My top alliance I actually pick to go far are Elysium, Akademia, and DFE Eta. These alliance have the best players out of all worlds and are very organize. They might have a few players, except for Akademia but I see them being the top alliances in the future of PI. ;)

DeletedUser

Somehow any alliance with the word "Ares" in the name gets picked on.
Warriors of Ares has been picked on from Day 1 of ETA and has not stopped even now :) So I think you should also follow what Christos (Leader of WoA) does. Ignore them.

WoA has been a MRA from day 1. Still is ... but somehow they manage to be in the top 15 in ETA till date. Simply by taking in anyone and everyone they can get their hands on.

I am Thakur13 from ETA ... Leading DFE ETA (Name to be announced in sometime)

Oh, yes Warriors of Ares the alliance that never goes away! Can't forget them in Eta. The world is a soap opera and they need to put a end to it for good. Let TE win so they can go on saying there the best and are actually not, but this is all beside the point DFE eta has some really good players in it from eta and so does Akademia.

Tmesis said:
2. Elysium - The apparent brother alliance of Dragon Knights, similar in size, to the point of even requiring their own academy. I'm seeing a large cluster of unworthy alliances near the top. No proven track record, and not a bright future.
I would seriously half to disagree with you. Elysium has some of the best players in PI. I know im apart of them, but you will be shock when you see Elysium rise to number 1 in the world along with DFE eta and Akademia.

DeletedUser

i'm only saying that you dont need to go around making a top 12 alliance list and then putting a little description on how bad or good they are if people want to know how good they are they can decide for themselves for the actions they do as for other alliances then my own i dont know much about them

DeletedUser

landrisl i think you forgot Dragon Knights .....

elysium is the second part of the family ...first is dragon knight..

then come shadow dragon followed by elysium field

DeletedUser

landrisl i think you forgot Dragon Knights .....

elysium is the second part of the family ...first is dragon knight..

then come shadow dragon followed by elysium field

I wouldn't want to be known or have any part to do with you alliance. If I was the leader I wouldn't even be associated with you. Your whole allinnace is MRA that's about it. If you go to grepostats you have no experience, alot of noobs and yourself. Personally I don't think that you will make it pass 1 month the way your going. You would be lucky if you won your first war your so spread out. :p

DeletedUser65

i'm only saying that you dont need to go around making a top 12 alliance list and then putting a little description on how bad or good they are if people want to know how good they are they can decide for themselves for the actions they do as for other alliances then my own i dont know much about them

When you realise that making said list and putting said little description is the whole point of this thread, then you can can make valid comments.

DeletedUser

When you realise that putting people down about alliance and making snie remarks about someone else then you can make the list can you tell me something, are you in any of the top 12 alliances are you the leader of any of them no so the point being is if this was a not valid comment then why are you still fighting this? I've stated my point and that's my valid comment and i guess you didn't read the forum name alliance discussion what am i discussing to you about the lists of alliances and how some people list them you don't know that an alliance is going to survive if a war breaks out you don't know if an alliance is bad because of a mere point average how many days was this world created ago oh i dont know 2-3 days ago.

What i ment by the top 12 alliances list means that you don't need to assume something about an alliance by putting a little description that says something like filled with noobs half don't even play grepolis actively, well tahts just plain stupid to say about an alliance that wasn't even given a chance after BP expired. I noticed this forum said alliance discussion so im discussing this with you.

DeletedUser345

I haven't actually given my opinion of the top 12 yet but i will do so now;

Thought I'd do some proper judging, despite having only limited knowledge of most of these people. Luckily I can sensationalise pretty well.

1. Elysium - Shaping into a good alliance, has a lot of top players and with some developement could become a major force in the world. I'm expecting all theirmembers below 600 points to be kicked in a few hours if the information given to me is correct. They may lose points and rankings but if in the leadership you are reading this it is the best thing to do and i could see you being stronger than us in average points god forbid.

2. Dragon Knights - Hasn't got a lot of quality experience and favours quantity. Their leader hasn't made a good impression on me and i could say with reasonable certainty that i can't see these guys staying around to be a major force in the world.

3. DFE Eta - Hmmm mixed opinions really, thakur seems a good leader and they have some good members but they are being let down and i was really suprised to find they still had quite a lot of members in the 200 points which should go. Average points worse than Dragon Knights :eek: i could see them going down their path if they don't sort it out.

4. The Knights of Crusade - Well yesterday they had the highest member count and bad average points but over the 24 hours they seem to have kicked some of the deadweight, but despite this i don't see them taking any part in the worlds future as their quality of members is bad.

5. CCCP Academy - I am wondering whether it is a joke as i can't even see the founding academy but anyhow i don't see them going far in the world.

6. The Dark Wolves - Another no from me no strong players and even one on 175 points really not good, poor average points and not going to succeed.

7. Hounds of Ares - I would say honestly the worst alliance in the top 12, an abismal average points and one we surpased way inside the first 24 hours of the world. No high quality of players and a distinct lack of experience in both the leadership and players. Also don't carry themselves well on the forum.

8. Confederate States - Not the true alliance and force that has graced other worlds, no talisman of OKC Adonis and the player who stepped up to leadership doesn't seem to be the best judging from my experience with him so far on this world :rolleyes:

ZUES had returned on 3/23/11 at 4:21 PM
Hay, i say we merge.

Everyone will have the same privligies as before.
but you can create the terms if you agree with the merge.

we are confederate states,
we match everything that you are looking apart form that we have more to offer, more reason to win, more reasons to have YOU in any allaince.
we have very expeirnced players, we have very strict rules and have orders from Xi and Kappa to BE EXTREMLY aggresive.

If you wish to have proof of my leadership skills then ask me anything, and for expeirnce just ask, you be suprised how good we are

Poor diplomatic skills and awful grammar :Angry: and he also thinks that confeds have more experience than Akademia and showed me their best members awesome experience of 74k points i simply told him, i had 7.5 times more points than him in another world, Robbyn had 21 times as much experience as him and kimN had 13 times as much. He then was sexist and told me i was a woman for argueing so i wouldn't say their leadership is great. But just maybe their players could carry them through.

9. -NOD- - Some good members and some bad, their leader seems competant even if his grammar can sometimes be a little bad. I can see them continueing in this world through time but pheraps not as a major alliance.

10. Akademia - Not going to comment except to say i'm happy.

11. The Daedalus Project - Has gone to quite a few worlds and hasn't succeded on any so i don't know why this one will be different and i would say possibly survive but based on their experiences on other worlds its a no.

12. The Spartan Federation - Again the potential is their and i hope they can tap into it as if they do i see them as a dark horse for this world and i hope they live up to my expectations.

DeletedUser

I haven't actually given my opinion of the top 12 yet but i will do so now;

Thought I'd do some proper judging, despite having only limited knowledge of most of these people. Luckily I can sensationalise pretty well.

1. Elysium - Shaping into a good alliance, has a lot of top players and with some developement could become a major force in the world. I'm expecting all theirmembers below 600 points to be kicked in a few hours if the information given to me is correct. They may lose points and rankings but if in the leadership you are reading this it is the best thing to do and i could see you being stronger than us in average points god forbid.

2. Dragon Knights - Hasn't got a lot of quality experience and favours quantity. Their leader hasn't made a good impression on me and i could say with reasonable certainty that i can't see these guys staying around to be a major force in the world.

3. DFE Eta - Hmmm mixed opinions really, thakur seems a good leader and they have some good members but they are being let down and i was really suprised to find they still had quite a lot of members in the 200 points which should go. Average points worse than Dragon Knights :eek: i could see them going down their path if they don't sort it out.

4. The Knights of Crusade - Well yesterday they had the highest member count and bad average points but over the 24 hours they seem to have kicked some of the deadweight, but despite this i don't see them taking any part in the worlds future as their quality of members is bad.

5. CCCP Academy - I am wondering whether it is a joke as i can't even see the founding academy but anyhow i don't see them going far in the world.

6. The Dark Wolves - Another no from me no strong players and even one on 175 points really not good, poor average points and not going to succeed.

7. Hounds of Ares - I would say honestly the worst alliance in the top 12, an abismal average points and one we surpased way inside the first 24 hours of the world. No high quality of players and a distinct lack of experience in both the leadership and players. Also don't carry themselves well on the forum.

8. Confederate States - Not the true alliance and force that has graced other worlds, no talisman of OKC Adonis and the player who stepped up to leadership doesn't seem to be the best judging from my experience with him so far on this world :rolleyes:

Poor diplomatic skills and awful grammar :Angry: and he also thinks that confeds have more experience than Akademia and showed me their best members awesome experience of 74k points i simply told him, i had 7.5 times more points than him in another world, Robbyn had 21 times as much experience as him and kimN had 13 times as much. He then was sexist and told me i was a woman for argueing so i wouldn't say their leadership is great. But just maybe their players could carry them through.

9. -NOD- - Some good members and some bad, their leader seems competant even if his grammar can sometimes be a little bad. I can see them continueing in this world through time but pheraps not as a major alliance.

10. Akademia - Not going to comment except to say i'm happy.

11. The Daedalus Project - Has gone to quite a few worlds and hasn't succeded on any so i don't know why this one will be different and i would say possibly survive but based on their experiences on other worlds its a no.

12. The Spartan Federation - Again the potential is their and i hope they can tap into it as if they do i see them as a dark horse for this world and i hope they live up to my expectations.

Confeds are quite good with me.

DeletedUser

Again i don't understand why they based statistics with average points are any of you guys in the top 12 and still you ignore good reason i mean wow grepostats isnt everything that tells about an alliance why can't you just say something less childish any alliance has potential and every player has their potential whats everyone's goal in this game to become one of the best and honestly rating a player on how they comment on the forum is another way just to put people down you may say again my comments are not applied in the forums or you may say leave this is a war game well i know its a war game but one that shows not how a player comments but how he plays and on how he reasons with war and strategy you veterens think that players with no absoulute experience is a noob but remember once that you were a noob yourself and that this is a new world and i guess that you achilles honestly think that anyone is stupid and dumb for saying something that says that putting down people is wrong or a guy that obviously knows how to speak and yet is not insulted by how many call him a noob or stupid i can already see your attitude that one like "who cares about your opinion" kind of attitude how bout you try to kill me first before making that remark i've seen many of you people in my life that think there all that well honestly im sick of that kinda of attitude just let the alliances carry on with their alliances and when another week comes see if they are actually in the top ten and really ive seen many comments but none as stupid as this. Can't apply themselves in the forums well then hand me my bottle.