october- the survivor's

november- the survivor's

december- Totoro

rules:

1: no hate against the alliance

2: no debates on war,who is better,etc

3. no spamming

idea:

To give each of the top twelve alliances a month dedicated to them due to there hard work and dedication to the game and to share a few laughs.

you could give them:
1.a photo for either there leaders, greatest members, or there alliance coa.

2. a post on here about them and maybe give them some tips.

3.a divine gift for one of there members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

what happens if an alliance is killed, disbanded, or lowered?
like imagine Semper fi gone, thats quite possible in 11 months,
because in 11 months whole worlds change,
do the new top 12 alliance take that month?

this is not ment to be dabating or hate against any alliance, just pointing out a flaw.

DeletedUser

@soviet spartan: yes it will change. i will be updating it at the start of the new month.

@starkiller: yea i know :( thats why im making em more active! couch potatoes..

DeletedUser

colors.jpg

congrats to NSPG for there month!

DeletedUser

haha :D
Btw, you can cross out Titanic already, this alliance is being dissolved and will sink within a few days. Totoro will take up position in top 12 after that is done =)

DeletedUser

yea i know :) but until they are off the list i wont change it!

DeletedUser

titanic is disbanding and trying to recruit all the members they can to nspg

so yeah count them out

DeletedUser

wow.. nspgl is pretty bad at attacking too. i got attacks from there 2nd highest players and they only had about 40 ls per attack

DeletedUser

keep the commentary light, sporadic or ideally not at all pls bc

you have let your topic get spammed up? I dunno what it is again :rolleyes: ?

DeletedUser

That's not all true, only selected people will get invites, not "as many as possible". Member count is irrelevant in the end.

yes they were recruiting as many as could fit but many left because of the shockage

my word for it is nspg is falling

DeletedUser

Such commentary coming from a person with 33 alliance changes and with no battle points gained during atleast 10 months of activity in world Zeta can't be taken seriously by even the dumbest of players out there.
There were a total of 70 invites sent out, out nearly 200 members of NSPGL, I'm guessing your frustration is based on the fact that you were not among those deemed worthy of an invite.

DeletedUser

Really

Such commentary coming from a person with 33 alliance changes and with no battle points gained during atleast 10 months of activity in world Zeta can't be taken seriously by even the dumbest of players out there.
There were a total of 70 invites sent out, out nearly 200 members of NSPGL, I'm guessing your frustration is based on the fact that you were not among those deemed worthy of an invite.

CM, do not let this chap ruffle our feathers. We have gone from strength to strength month after month. Yes we have taken some smaller players, but they will get the help they need in NSPG and they were the ones worth saving.

We are still the 3rd strongest team, best defensive team and 2nd best (active) attacking team on the server.

Falling, I think not.

DeletedUser5757

CM, do not let this chap ruffle our feathers. We have gone from strength to strength month after month. Yes we have taken some smaller players, but they will get the help they need in NSPG and they were the ones worth saving.

We are still the 3rd strongest team, best defensive team and 2nd best (active) attacking team on the server.

Falling, I think not.

besides that, you guys proved that you can bite of yourself, in such a way that your target needed help from a bigger alliance.
so falling when you won last battle? :)

DeletedUser

in april i will of played zeta for a year 33 is to be expected when all the good alliances fell i left and kept going for the better ones

as you can see no one wants you here go back to your MRA

there are no open cities in my occean the top 5 alliances are in my occean you expect me to take them all on, on my own

dude architect i don't have any thing against you i actually like your point of view and posts

DeletedUser

Don't worry OA, I'm very calm, just trying to get my point across.

Alex skye - all I said was that you are in no position to make assessments like that, as clearly you really haven't grasped this game, looking at your stats which tell the story better than I ever could.
PS! do everyone a favor stop using the acronym MRA, especially if it's completely out of context, it's as useful and insightful as throwing feathers at a brick wall.

DeletedUser

bc?
if you had followed advice and kept your 2nd "alliance of the month" topic clean with the report button it wouldnt be a spam fest now. :eek:
Im not suggesting you make this topic again now. you had an idea ... but that has been lost in the topic again.:rolleyes: