Will you be playing World Sigma?

Will you be playing World Sigma?

• Total voters

DeletedUser6810

Worse settings than the first, hope people enjoy 2.0 though.

DeletedUser

One question? If player don't plan to play it,why would be reading the world forums? and then how would they see this thread?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We do have forum creepers Apollo, and those players who, in their boredom, just read the entirety of the forums to pass the time.

DeletedUser6810

One question? If player don't plan to play it,why would be reading the world forums? and then how would they see this thread?

Its a Community forum, people are allowed to post what they want where they want ( Within regulations).

As for me i was just keeping myself entertained while i waited to find out if i had destroyed Betsy's CS in Xi, im sorry if my posting has upset you. Actually, no im not.

DeletedUser

i would, but the presence of the morale system has changed my mind

DeletedUser65

I'm definitely here. Prefer these settings over Rho's settings. Morale, not an issue, just means all the good players won't be on this world, making it easier for me.

DeletedUser

Ill definitly be playin on this one.
Figured, if Im playing Grepolis then why not play on the latest version right? And also, dont like revolt system so I guess that means its Sigma for me.

DeletedUser

bad luck for me i will be sleeping and would have school after that....might be very late to join

DeletedUser

Might have to give this world a go. ;)

I like the settings, similar to Kappa.

DeletedUser

This is my, city name on alpha.When i made it my city name i didnt know it was, part of the greek alphabet at the time.

DeletedUser6156

I plan on making an appearance, whether i stick around is another matter.
Morale is the major issue

DeletedUser4577

I'll Be here but wont say what direction im going in!! :D

I like the 2.0 version in Beta so of course I will play it here! ;)