It's Official Project Venom and Nemesis Merge!!

DeletedUser5061

After having lost a lot of highly ranked players due to them burning themselves out and RL in the recent weeks, the leaders of Nemesis and Project Venom had two options merge with another alliance or recruit more players to replace the recently departed to avoid dropping in the ranks but due to the manner in we operate most the active players left in our oceans are enemies who hate our guts so recruitment wasn't an option.

So mark this day as the beginning of Project Nemesis. We will have to reevaluate our diplomatic stands with other alliances to see if they are still beneficial but to do that we need to sort out new squads and agree on goals for the alliance so it might take a week or two for us to get back to you.

Just like to welcome all the Nemesis members look forward to kicking some butt alongside you guys. To KW members all I can say is we are doing what's best for our alliance and you may apply to join after all the alliance is under new regime but as always we can't and won't offer alliances in the same ocean as us pacts.

Yup I am only kidding
img1.jpg

See this what happens when I get bored of not having anyone to antagonize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

well this will ensure daizan's alliance once again has a player on rank 1 to keep hitting all the milestones :p
what say statler :D

DeletedUser10837

I admit, this had me checking my calendar until I noticed the spoiler button.

DeletedUser13155

Just like to welcome all the Nemesis members look forward to kicking some butt alongside you guys. To KW members all I can say is we are doing what's best for our alliance and you may apply to join after all the alliance is under new regime but as always we can't and won't offer alliances in the same ocean as us pacts.

See this what happens when I get bored of not having anyone to antagonize. [/spoiler]

I am glad Daizan that someone is offering Nemesislings a helping hand, taking them in under your wing and guidance.

+rep

/T

DeletedUser2663

ahh nice one dai, this is some of the best genuine comedy on the forums. Definatly funny, i saw the thread and was thinking ??? whats going on. then the spoiler at the end i was "ahh, lol, all for a laugh".

im with statler on this one =P

I voted for "Nemenon"

definatly some rep from me for this though. EDIT - have to spread it around more first it seems

DeletedUser

I gotta agree, Nemenomomomom is extremely awesome. I just always had Vemesis in my head and finally had a chance to get it out.

DeletedUser

Haha I go for a curry and check this and thought omg! look what they did when I leave em alone! :D

very funny though.. For reference though we should have had a new name like 'Powder Puff Faires' :p

DeletedUser

I almost had a hard attack, NOT funny!

im only lying! hilarious! lmao

DeletedUser13729

going to +rep lol.

It would have been like on gamma kind of where the top two alliances merged to take control of all of the core oceans basicly . Also confed would have been in trouble .

DeletedUser

You had me going there for a minute especially after reading statler's post.

DeletedUser

going to +rep lol.

It would have been like on gamma kind of where the top two alliances merged to take control of all of the core oceans basicly . Also confed would have been in trouble .

Ahhhhh Serpentine Medea and Grepo Hugs.

I was on the Serpentine Medea council, i was against moving into you guys :( I ended up quitting grepolis for RL reasons. A few days after i quit i found out that they merged! And now i am back in Xi kick some butt :p (Including yours!!!!)

DeletedUser

If You would Look at the situation now, it seems like they HAVE merged after all ;)

DeletedUser18007

To be honest I always kinda expected it to happen after we expanded into 44 not 55, there was no way both alliances were gonna last long enough to go head to head. The only reason it's not the otherway around is because we have had a lot of players come into to their own on this server and have been facing morons like Agrippa (in no way calling Agrippa morons an insult it's more of a complimit consider what they really are).

DeletedUser8969

To be honest I always kinda expected it to happen after we expanded into 44 not 55, there was no way both alliances were gonna last long enough to go head to head. The only reason it's not the otherway around is because we have had a lot of players come into to their own on this server and have been facing morons like Agrippa (in no way calling Agrippa morons an insult it's more of a complimit consider what they really are).

i think agrippa's got more players on VM than they have actives at present.