The War

DeletedUser

How's it going? I'm currently on a break from Grepolis, since I decided I might as well give it up for Lent. If I could get a quick summary of what's going on so I know what to expect when I come back (on Easter) to Grepolis, I would appreciate it.

- Milo

DeletedUser

Read my newspaper.

Or if you want the one sentence version, Pheno is losing, but they're losing slowly. Oh, and a bunch of players split from Xmortis to become Oceanus.

DeletedUser

Was wondering what happened to you. With SN now gone too the only Phenomen presence on the boards have been Jtin.. lol.

Who even leads Phenomen btw? Kad is not nearly active enough to be deemed a leader. He comes on every now and then and that's it. I mean.. one of our guys took his cities without a single bit of retaliation or anything from the esteemed leader of Phenomen.. and Bowzer's long gone. Hmm :/

DeletedUser

What scary to me is I was wondering what happen to you today..
Before when the war started you were always running your mouth about this and that.. next thing you know.. where did that little feller go?
VM, like the rest of his alliance?
Well I will make sure that ML has a nice easter gift for you when you come out VM..

See you soon ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
Was wondering what happened to you. With SN now gone too the only Phenomen presence on the boards have been Jtin.. lol.

Who even leads Phenomen btw? Kad is not nearly active enough to be deemed a leader. He comes on every now and then and that's it. I mean.. one of our guys took his cities without a single bit of retaliation or anything from the esteemed leader of Phenomen.. and Bowzer's long gone. Hmm :/

boards? :heh: you mean external forums :rolleyes: I think ML will get better now eric has stood down ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not nice jtin
yes
i think pheno needs another leader to help them fight the war lol

DeletedUser

How's it going? I'm currently on a break from Grepolis, since I decided I might as well give it up for Lent. If I could get a quick summary of what's going on so I know what to expect when I come back (on Easter) to Grepolis, I would appreciate it.

- Milo

LOlz Are you wondering if it is safe to come off of VM?

DeletedUser

boards? :heh: you mean external forums :rolleyes: I think ML will get better now eric has stood down ;)

Course I meant externals. Bah, keep forgetting I have to write out my posts nicely for you youngin's.

Heh, I made things interesting and ML was doing just fine under my ruling. I'm sure Devon will continue ML's growth.

DeletedUser

Before when the war started you were always running your mouth about this and that.. next thing you know.. where did that little feller go?
Well I will make sure that ML has a nice easter gift for you when you come out VM..

See you soon ;)

Dont worry Dev, I have developed a little strong hold around Milo :)

I will make sure he gets his easter present :)

DeletedUser

Thank you ThaUnit.

I would like to extend Cookies and Milk for all of SES.

My wife shall cook dinner.

DeletedUser15637

See you soon ;)

Not all of us have run into VM. I have not used it once. If you would like to try your force against mine you are more than welcome....

DeletedUser

Not all of us have run into VM. I have not used it once. If you would like to try your force against mine you are more than welcome....

you are in 56!!!!!!! maybe come up to like.. 54.53 and we can dance.. till then its a waste of time and words..

and being so far away from the action makes its easy for you to say Hey I have never gone into VM..

Phenomen all bark zero bite.

Lugosi

Strategos
you are in 56!!!!!!! maybe come up to like.. 54.53 and we can dance.. till then its a waste of time and words..

and being so far away from the action makes its easy for you to say Hey I have never gone into VM..

Phenomen all bark zero bite.

DG is a very good player and a respected figure in Pheno. Maybe you should do the moving down of oceans Devyn afterall you are the invaders ;)

DeletedUser

DG is a very good player and a respected figure in Pheno. Maybe you should do the moving down of oceans Devyn afterall you are the invaders ;)

In o44 (one of Phenomen's core oceans), we went from ~40 cities to 117 cities from conquests alone. Phenomen went down from ~4.2 million points in the ocean, to 3.6 million.

In o54, (another of Phenomen's core oceans), it's hard to give exact numbers as my stats have been skewed by 2 members in the area quitting, one being kicked, and TTK coming and going from ML. But looking at it from the few players who have been there the whole time and the couple of new players to the ocean, we have grown roughly 200k points in the ocean (after ignoring all gains/losses from player movements) while Phenomen have lost roughly 400k points in the ocean.

We are invading at a good pace. These numbers may seem insignificant now but we can continue this for as long as we like and it's only a matter of time until we will break these oceans just like we broke o43 in past wars. So don't say stupid things about us doing the moving down, we are at as fast a pace as this game will allow.

Lugosi

Strategos
In o44 (one of Phenomen's core oceans), we went from ~40 cities to 117 cities from conquests alone. Phenomen went down from ~4.2 million points in the ocean, to 3.6 million.

In o54, (another of Phenomen's core oceans), it's hard to give exact numbers as my stats have been skewed by 2 members in the area quitting, one being kicked, and TTK coming and going from ML. But looking at it from the few players who have been there the whole time and the couple of new players to the ocean, we have grown roughly 200k points in the ocean (after ignoring all gains/losses from player movements) while Phenomen have lost roughly 400k points in the ocean.

We are invading at a good pace. These numbers may seem insignificant now but we can continue this for as long as we like and it's only a matter of time until we will break these oceans just like we broke o43 in past wars. So don't say stupid things about us doing the moving down, we are at as fast a pace as this game will allow.

:eek: did I ever say you weren't making progress . . . ;)

. . . and anyway it's not hard to make that progress when basically all alliances surrounding Pheno are putting lots of pressure against them. It's not like ML single handedly infortrated into 44 and 54 just by pure skill; the effects of the war takes its toll on all borders of pheno. If it was just you against pheno it would be like SYNERGY bireme support would be sent to the frontline constantly whilst the front players take the enemy cities but obviously thats not happening because the bireme support is held up in another war zone so there is not comfortable pillow and first aid kit for the frontliners.

DeletedUser

DG, 56 is next. I will come say hello soon :)

Although if Milo does every come back, it might delay my visit by about 1 week.