PnP : WoE is me

Lugosi

Strategos
if I wanted to join an alliance which originated from epsilon; I would've joined Pathfinders :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ooooh a war before BP has even ended.....exciting.......but sadly I think it will be brief.

I'm guessing you were unaware that those than came to Sigma from Epsilon so because they had ample time to be online and play multi-world. Worst still (for your alliance) the majority of the better players are all fairly close together......oh little Tiki lantern why extinguish yourself so soon?

You could have been the light that shone twice as bright but now I fear you have condemned yourself to for ever be known by your alliance as "The star that destroyed us all"

I could be wrong.....it happens......rarely though.

Just remember - attack with archers as they have a good distance attack and you'll be fine!

Saying that, this could all be forgotten by the time BP ends?

Show me some grepo love & rep me suckahs- cause you just knows my siggy is cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I actually like this pnp. Mainly cause I think WoE is a silly sounding name with a lame profile page and a weak line-up for the most part. If we can have a top 12 discussion why can't we have a pnp at this stage? Only issue I had with the pnp was the emotes at the end, I hate excessive emotes. Also Firelord you seriously can't comment on sad threads and ask mods to close things due to the sheer amount of junk you post

DeletedUser

or it will be you, if you're in the alliance warriors of epsilon.. Contrary to popular belief rolling into ocean 55 was not a good idea guys, it is our ocean. But, i'm a courteous guy and a solid diplomat so i will offer you a peaceful resolve - to any members of woe reading this, i recommend that you leave your alliance immediately (and if you can provide good grepostats information, apply to join tiki warriors).

Cause, i'm going to be blunt you may of

"come from a #1 ranking alliance in epsilon and have come here to the 2.0 world to check out the new layout. We intend to make a statement while here though.
Whether you're part of that statement or not is utterly your decision. Do not underestimate any of us or we will take everything you have."

and at least you'll be able to say that you got to see the new layout, but if you want to stay on a 2.0 world i recommend that you either re-roll immediately or start playing a new account on rho. The only statement we want you guys to be making is "goodbye, you win." and trust me when i say that's the inevitable outcome here.

You want to take something from us? Take the discontent we hold for you guys, it will go well with the bunch you already got.

If derikrising wants to sort this out peacefully (you guys merge into us, we take all your players over our average and you guys don't get any leadership privileges) then send me a message you're gonna save your members a lot of heartache in the long run.

You think you can take us on? Look at the facts :

You guys still under 600 average, scrub mra.

This ain't epsilon, get out.

We gonna make lots of bp and conquer your cities, for definite.

As i say once beginner protection ends i am declaring war on you chumps, so take your chance to leave while you can. If you disband the alliance now we probably won't remember most of your names, so that might be your best bet.

Diplomat extraordinaire, colin.

(sw)(sw)(sw)(sw):pro::pro::pro:(d)(d)(sw)(sw):angry::supermad::angry::supermad:

skeleton+tiki++mask+warrior.jpg

who the f*** are you posting rubbish under my name the moderators have been informed look out

DeletedUser4577

Yeah, Contacted him and asked whats up.

If its the right one...lol cuz theres two...Then the original poster may have been a false colin and just a trouble starter. Who knows...Wait for the mods to figure it out I suppose.

While we wait though...We will sharpen our swords ;)

DeletedUser

If we find the fake who will help me take them out of the game on all worlds?

DeletedUser17135

I have played with the real Colin1972 since September of last year and I have never known to come up with something like this. He is a level-headed leader and would never destroy the alliance and its members in such a manner.

DeletedUser

Whoever -Repped and said no need for threatening behavior, I just wanted to say that it was a joke, not a threat, there was a little :p face....

DeletedUser

I found the fake on sigma [player]colin 1972[/player] ocean 35 396 525 I found him

just copy his name he is not in our alliance kill him