Poll Idea - Who is the best Iota Player

DeletedUser

Forum's been a bit quiet so thought it would be fun to do a poll.. if Sereton will create it :) lol

Nominate up to 2 players for best player and those with 3 or more nominations can go into poll... then we can try get Sere to set up lol

Lozza :)

DeletedUser

I'll go for jena000, haven't had dealings with anybody really great, and saw some of his attacks, so.. yeah.

DeletedUser

Lady jane and lozza ;)

Lozza as she is just awesome(;)) and jane as she is good at the game.

DeletedUser

My vote will go for gjcMan - Unfortunallly is he in EVO - But he is pretty active and know how to dodge and strike back - Players like him make the game worth playing

DeletedUser

LoL I'm sure your great as other members said you are, I just can't vote blind, no offense :) Your stats are pretty darn good though.

I completely understand on voting blind. By the way no offense taken earlier. :D

and cheers mate but seeing what Jena has done. HA... I still salivate over her stats! Jena envy

DeletedUser

since Jena has 3 votes now I'm not voting him as it's a waste :p

Very difficult choice though cos I know some pretty amazing players here..
My nominations are Jennesis cos she's my grep heroine :) and gjcman cos he's great offensively but also pretty awesome in defence without being a turtle :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, sorry to disappoint you Enas ;)
I've decided to vote for extra Evo players. And I'm using my direct experience only. Said so, my votes go to Enasellinas and Gendodo.

PS: Jennesis you are my favourite Evo player tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so far only Jena has the 3 nominations.. he's gonna win by default at this rate lol where is everyone? :)

DeletedUser

gjcMan is truly a Jedi Master of Iota ;)

I bet hes a awesome fishermen as well in RL, the way he baits and hooks the nubs is bar none the best around... " Oooh look at the shinning lure I Gotta get me some of that!" Bam! into the frying pan...lol

;):):p:D:cool:

DeletedUser

I'm going with "pradyumna singh".

The dude is the number one player in his alliance and has NEVER lost a battle.

Can Jena claim that? I think not.

DeletedUser

Given we're lacking in players with 3 votes.. my suggestion would be to have the following players as they were nominated put through on a poll and I'll ask Sereton to set up. If you wanna add or dispute anyone then say so as I'll not ask him until Saturday.

gabigabi
Ladyjane
Jena
Scotty
Jennesis
Enasellinas
Gendodo
gjcman
jena000