Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A simple thread where you simply rate the player above you in different categories! After you have rated 5 categories out of 10, then you give them a total score out of 50.

The categories:
Opponents Defeated: /10 (Rate the players battle points; maybe unable to for the next few days)
Position: /10 (Rate the position of the player, eg. how many farms nearby, how dominant is he/she on the island)
Reputation: /10 (Rate reputation of the player, in game and on the forums)
Alliance: /10 (Rate their alliance; if he/she does not have one, ignore this section)
Overall: /50 (Add up all your scores)

From those, you shall get a total. If your username is different to the IGN, please put your in game name at the bottom of your post :)

Couple of rules though:
No going off topic. This thread is for ratings only. If you wish to discuss these ratings, please create a new thread.
Make sure you haven't left anyone out and don't rate anyone who just writes "Plz rate me", rate the person above who has rated another player
If you disagree with a rating, take it to PM.

Thanks... and go go go!

(Ps. Credit to Osl112).

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Don't you think it's a little early? I mean everyone will get 0/10 for BP seeing as protection hasn't even ended yet. :p

DeletedUser16696

Thomas The Magnificent;

Position: 2 (Many allainces on your island seem active)
Reputation: 8 (Nice Personality and very good ingame, My opinion)
Allaince: 5 (Abit to early as people are still growing and so on, Heard of name before though, hopefully do good in Sigma)

DeletedUser

Position: 4/10 few are getting as big, but there are still many that are easily going to be farms.
Reputation: 3/10 never heard of him nor he has not very many post in the forum.
Alliance: 5/10 I cannot tell if they are past people they know or a MRA, but all of their members are over 300 for the moment so i cannot rate them very accurately.

Overall: 4.5 out of ten

DeletedUser

Position: 5/10 alright.
Alliance: 5/10 pretty good.

Overall: 5.3/10

DeletedUser

Wait, the overall is out of 50 guys, you add your scores up.

DeletedUser15240

The Chosen 0ne

Position: 8/10-near the core
Reputation: 7/10- Know you a bit, from me farming you in omicron :p
Alliance: 6/10

Overall:27/40

DeletedUser13936

meh i'm a noob an i joined sometime on monday so i don't think i'm gonna get a particularly good rating

7/10 for you
and your alliance 9/10

DeletedUser

tuttut tut you should have rated to bump :p

Opponents Defeated: 1/10 (I'm doing this one compared to beta :))
Position: 5/10
Alliance: 1/10 Never heard of it, then again never heard of any really
Overall: 19/50 Dear me I'm tough

DeletedUser

Raptok I honestly cant find any info on you on Sigma Server. Your username is Raptok right?

Until then Ill do Thomas

Position: Pretty bad positioning, in the middle of several other strong alliances. 4/10
Alliance: Pretty weak, but I wouldn't be surprised if great things come from it. 5/10

21/40

DeletedUser829

Hard to tell when peopel are still in protection but here goes:

ValkyrieXT
Points: You're hair cut is a bit short. Should grow it longer and style it more. After talking to your parents, they think you need to cut it shorter - I think they're crazy.
Reputation: From the people I talk to, you're more extrovert than introvert. However your jokes are pretty bad. To sum it up, people generally like you once they get to know you. You're not Brad Pitt though.
Alliance: ? what does this have to do with anything? Alliance with People?

... ok ok. Well if Grepolis actually let's me log in... and respond I'll be able to do something other than get off topic and go against the rules of this topic :pro:

Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Raptok I honestly cant find any info on you on Sigma Server. Your username is Raptok right?

Until then Ill do Thomas

Position: Pretty bad positioning, in the middle of several other strong alliances. 4/10
Alliance: Pretty weak, but I wouldn't be surprised if great things come from it. 5/10

21/40

It's DDay, golly.

DeletedUser

Hard to tell when peopel are still in protection but here goes:

ValkyrieXT
Points: You're hair cut is a bit short. Should grow it longer and style it more. After talking to your parents, they think you need to cut it shorter - I think they're crazy.
Reputation: From the people I talk to, you're more extrovert than introvert. However your jokes are pretty bad. To sum it up, people generally like you once they get to know you. You're not Brad Pitt though.
Alliance: ? what does this have to do with anything? Alliance with People?

... ok ok. Well if Grepolis actually let's me log in... and respond I'll be able to do something other than get off topic and go against the rules of this topic :pro:

Alliance

Swag =D :cool:

DeletedUser

We should get this started again.
It has been awhile and would be alot easier now to actually rate each other :p

DeletedUser

Well Sativa:

Opponents Defeated: 7/10 BP:67012, Rank 166 total
Position: 7/10 Primarily in O46 with 13 cites, with 134K points, however fighting DBD and DN on the front lines, can be dangerous at times.
Reputation: 8/10 - Don't know much about on forums, but is definitley supportive ingame.
Alliance: 9/10 - Not gonna lie, No Name is a pretty good alliance, for being so new too, (Notice I am complimenting myself here to :))
Overall: 39/50 - Pretty awesome alliance leader and all-round person.

DeletedUser

Thank you Funkmaster:

Opponents Defeated:5/10 BP:31672 Rank 393
Position:8/10 Mainly in ocean 55 with 9 cities.But all very close
Alliance:9/10 Doing well in ocean 46 against DN&DBD

Overall: 36/50,,,,Very good person.Glad to have him in our alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated: 6/10 - A solid number of enemies defeated.
Position:8/10 - Middle of O46, semi BF
Alliance: 6/10 - Will not last, not even close to having wonders ready. fail.

Overall: 27/50,,,,average :)