On the Rise!!! What's your Opinion ???

• Thread starter WarriorBeast301
  • Start date

DeletedUser8362

we are not losing members - ttk reformed cuz they found that they didnt have tobe in a big alliance to beat up phenomen, and tsga used ml as an alliance to rebuild/hid in.

DeletedUser345

we are not losing members - ttk reformed cuz they found that they didnt have tobe in a big alliance to beat up phenomen, and tsga used ml as an alliance to rebuild/hid in.

Well looking at grepostats its only your top 9 members really pulling there weight theres an odd conquest or points rise further down but its not what it should be seems like every alliance is getting a bit tired of war and many players are quitting in every alliance.

DeletedUser

Not trying to start a war or anything or a flame battle but TGSA didnt use ML to rebuild. We got bored. I did too. CB had to many pacts and the ultra effective systems in ML (not sarcasm) seemed to be a bit trying.

DeletedUser

Well looking at grepostats its only your top 9 members really pulling there weight theres an odd conquest or points rise further down but its not what it should be seems like every alliance is getting a bit tired of war and many players are quitting in every alliance.

once i built my cty as i want it i'll never change it again. My only pointraises are from conquest..

DeletedUser8362

You know that on the O44 border, their are the following players:

tincheeta, ryan144, conagelo, SN6494900 & mrurson... As you can see tincheeta is in vacation mode, SN & conagelo only have 1 city left on the border, ryan144 just came out of vm <- maybe not coming back, out of vm days? & mrurson just joined phen... So lots cant conquer much. PHENOMEN COME OUT OF VACATION MODE AND FIGHT!!

DeletedUser

tincheeta, ryan144, conagelo, SN6494900 & mrurson... As you can see tincheeta is in vacation mode, SN & conagelo only have 1 city left on the border, ryan144 just came out of vm <- maybe not coming back, out of vm days? & mrurson just joined phen... So lots cant conquer much. PHENOMEN COME OUT OF VACATION MODE AND FIGHT!!

414G are doing an Op on some SC guy, and he went in vm.Its not just Pheno, going in vm.

DeletedUser345

Did that have relevance to my post? No.

DeletedUser

Well looking at grepostats Phenomen have lost over a hundred cities to ML alone. If it's just 9 players doing this (it's not) then it's even funnier.

DeletedUser345

Well looking at grepostats Phenomen have lost over a hundred cities to ML alone. If it's just 9 players doing this (it's not) then it's even funnier.

I was not talking about the past i'm talking now there was a good income of conquests early on but for ML they are drying up and PoC have now gone way past them and VP are catching up those others that did the conquests earlier seem to be getting tired of the war and are halting. That was the relevance of my post.

DeletedUser

I was not talking about the past i'm talking now there was a good income of conquests early on but for ML they are drying up and PoC have now gone way past them and VP are catching up those others that did the conquests earlier seem to be getting tired of the war and are halting. That was the relevance of my post.

now now, don't go beating up on all these poor people achilles :D

DeletedUser

A) VP and ML are conquering Phenomen at the exact same rate (I'm the stat counter and know this, check if you must).

B) Yeah we are slowing our conquest on Phenomen because it really isn't all to fun anymore. All it is is one of us breaking into a city and holding it. Sometimes you guys send us attacks but not most of the time. ML is not in the business of beating up wimps. If there were some fighting back then there would be more conquests, we have the CP for it now.

DeletedUser

B) Yeah we are slowing our conquest on Phenomen because it really isn't all to fun anymore. All it is is one of us breaking into a city and holding it. Sometimes you guys send us attacks but not most of the time. ML is not in the business of beating up wimps. If there were some fighting back then there would be more conquests, we have the CP for it now.

word...

DeletedUser

back on topic!

11: South East Syndicate - these guys are one of my favorite alliance, EVER, well next to my own, if I could be in any other alliance in this game.. I would want to be with them.

12: The Forgotten Legion - Ive already FORGOTTEN who these guys are!.

13: The Ionian Revolt: MRA, and a YAWN to boot, its is kinda funny they out grew DJ.

14: Children of the Hydra - Good players, bad roll of the dice , being ex Dragons Head is rough, but I know these guys will pull through.

15: Divine Angels of Death -I spoke with their leader once... and well thats all i know...

16: Elite Corpes - there is nothing ELITE about them, just a bloated mess.

17: Hunters Moon Alliance - never heard of them.

18: The Three Kings - They left us, but I still feel Kin ship with them, I know these guys are good, I know they are worth while, and will hold there own in whatever they do.

19: Legacy of Pirates: Used to have a pact with us... but were so worthless in doing anything or ever speaking with us that we dropped them.. they didnt like it... meh

20: TGSA:Keithandmitzi, I hope you are building Briemes and Swordsmen... cuz when Phenomen breaks or this war is over I got my target on you ;), no alliance disbands, joins us leave's and reforms without much as a word, you disrespect us and me, for CONVINCING eGOD to let you into ML, you are a stain on our good name, and I will be bringing the Bleach.

22: Bellerophon Angels: Do not know them.

24: Afti Einai I Sparti: What alliance in its right mind allies itself to Phenomen at this point in time.. or attacks my members, you are Red in our Book.

26: Controlled Burn: Our Protectorate who doesnt even need our protection! I respect these guys and all they have built..taking Phenomen cities and waring with the best! no one should mess with them.

27: Iceni Celtic Elites: also do not know.

We all forgot the best alliance of all thou!

World Syndicate Molon Labe- :0, only the best!

DeletedUser

An alliance that allies with Pheno, at this stage is obviously looking for some action.

Lugosi

Strategos
An alliance that allies with Pheno, at this stage is obviously looking for some action.

dw wayne, he wouldn't understand. Afterall it seems ML doesn't want action ;) judging from erics point below

A) VP and ML are conquering Phenomen at the exact same rate (I'm the stat counter and know this, check if you must).

Since when was attacking just a form of retaliation, I always thought you could attack whenever and keep attacking if there is not retaliation :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser8362

Since when was attacking just a form of retaliation, I always thought you could attack whenever and keep attacking if there is not retaliation :p

So Jt you would say that it is more fun to attack someone who is inactive/just lets you ride into the city or attack someone who fights back. I prefer the fight back one... Afterall your defences should get to be used once in a while...