PnP : WoE is me

DeletedUser

-___-

I think everyone basically said it? PnP already? If Grepolis had quote of the week, I vote for this one:

Well, as long as you are having fun, that is all that matters!

"I dont speak English"
Take that to court.

DeletedUser

I would say, those are some strange arguments.
PnP? Not so much as more of an accusation and/or almost a recruitment or "join us or die" type of thing.
Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

Lol I just saw this now because I don't browse the Sigma forums. With the kind of attacks you've sent at me already it is hardly your place to say it is your ocean.

By all means try and prove me wrong. I haven't had this many attacks this early in the game before so it is a lot of fun :)

DeletedUser

Lol I just saw this now because I don't browse the Sigma forums. With the kind of attacks you've sent at me already it is hardly your place to say it is your ocean.

By all means try and prove me wrong. I haven't had this many attacks this early in the game before so it is a lot of fun :)

Hey! You are the dude! Yeah, the dude! From Sigma!

DeletedUser

Eyy man, hay, yes you are the dude from sigma, totally, i totally do not remember you.

DeletedUser15100

This PnP is Rubbish, Sorry but its just not worth putting on the External Forums.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? Colin - there's more important things in this world than someone trying to copy your name. Take it as a compliment and go eat some pizza and cake.

I can't wait until the day when someone creates an account under the #1 alliance leaders names and tells the entire alliance to attack target X.

Didn't we already go through that with TW-Shadow? I seem to remember being spammed by some idiot pretending to be our alliance leader to get us to support one of theirs, or some such....

*edit* as in, someone was spamming mail pretending to be FargoBear and Iceman...

DeletedUser

this is why you have to pick a small name when being a leader. so all members know who you are.

DeletedUser829

Didn't we already go through that with TW-Shadow? I seem to remember being spammed by some idiot pretending to be our alliance leader to get us to support one of theirs, or some such....

*edit* as in, someone was spamming mail pretending to be FargoBear and Iceman...

HAHAHA Oh man that name looks familiar!

yes yes, that was our member that did that. FargoBare and Icemen i believe it was. Glad to see someone that actually remembers that here!

Most of us (Thunder Gods, TW-Shadow / DDW) left when Inno was doing weird things on Alpha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, I remember Donkey Thief started it- can't remember his name, except he STILL owes us a tax donation for that donkey:p

It was the intro of the morale system that had some many of us quitting. They must have introduced milestones shortly after I quit, because I'm actually seeing a couple Alpha stones on my new profile. (Guess they hadn't gotten around to internaling all my towns).

Oh yeah, Donkey Thief's initials were JD, I think.

DeletedUser829

JonnyDixon (or JohnyDixon when someone tried to pull the same on us)! And yes, Moral + grey villages + Anchor points caused the annex. Were you with DW or TWS?

DeletedUser

I came to Grepolis from The West server 1 (which I beta'd) with FargoBear. I didn't start Tribal Wars until server 17, so was late into it.

I noticed this game was a serious rip from a previous game I'd played, Ikariam, that didn't have actual building limits- just that resource costs became insanely high for too small a gain. The ships did the farming without troops transporting.

I like the way farming is set up for 2.0, not having to use troops, and not sharing loyalty. That way my troops can beat up on small villages (where I'm still losing a couple troops here and there over morale:p)