I've used those nominated on the other thread and set it for 5 days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You missed me out?

how could you :(

Jen got my vote :)

... not bias at all

DeletedUser

oh silba.. I'm sorry I didn't see your name.. that thread was a bit hard to pick out :(

DeletedUser

Ladyjane is the worst she fudged up my alliance in omicron YOU ARE A FAILURE. YOU MESSED UP OUR ALLIANCE MORON AND NOW LOOK AT IT! WE WERE RANKED 3 AND NOW YOU FUDGED UP EVERYTHING. THE ALLIANCE IS GONE CUZ OF YOU MORON. LEARN SOME ENGLISH , I HATE YOU FOR MESSING UP MY ALLIANCE.

LEARN SOME DECENT ENGLISH IMBECILE.

DeletedUser

Ladyjane is the worst she fudged up my alliance in omicron YOU ARE A FAILURE. YOU MESSED UP OUR ALLIANCE MORON AND NOW LOOK AT IT! WE WERE RANKED 3 AND NOW YOU FUDGED UP EVERYTHING. THE ALLIANCE IS GONE CUZ OF YOU MORON. LEARN SOME ENGLISH , I HATE YOU FOR MESSING UP MY ALLIANCE.

Why is it that players like you never start near players like me :(

DeletedUser

wow! ok pot, kettle much lol

and I think there is a mixed opinion here of LJ :D

DeletedUser

So is this a thread on Popularity or being the best player?

It might be a popularity contest. Gabi Gabi is in the lead and she sent a bunch of land nukes out with no LS to aaxc yesterday :eek:.

Would rather see you win than the queen of watery graves tbh ;)

DeletedUser

I cant tell if you are following my joke on?
haha you didnt miss me out

duh.. no I didn't haha! :D

So is this a thread on Popularity or being the best player?
best player.. I know I shouldn't be on it.. but 2 people nominated me! I'm probably the worse on the list lol

Why don't we change the vote to biggest ego and have another contest?

we're doing that next so you have a chance to win ;) lol

DeletedUser

It might be a popularity contest. Gabi Gabi is in the lead and she sent a bunch of land nukes out with no LS to aaxc yesterday :eek:.

Would rather see you win than the queen of watery graves tbh ;)

Yeah I looked at the accomplishments of Gabigabi on grepostats and I had to page to like the 3rd or 4th page... but there she is in the lead.

best player.. I know I shouldn't be on it.. but 2 people nominated me! I'm probably the worse on the list lol
Shush :p

we're doing that next so you have a chance to win ;) lol
Now this should be fun LOL :eek:
----------

Also wth why aren't there like a ton of votes for Jena000. He is beast and I will admit I have a man-crush on him.

DeletedUser

I'm not fishing for compliments.. there are some amazing players on that list including you :)

Now this should be fun LOL :eek:

now that is the one I want to win ;) lol

Also wth why aren't there like a ton of votes for Jena000. He is beast and I will admit I have a man-crush on him.
I guess what started off as an attempt to give a bow of respect to a genuine good player in game has turned into a popularity conquest after all :(

DeletedUser

I guess what started off as an attempt to give a bow of respect to a genuine good player in game has turned into a popularity conquest after all :(

Thanks for the compliment Lozza

As for Jena000. He should win hands down. :pro:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment Lozza

As for Jena000. He should win hands down. :pro:

Yeah. Jena's definitely my fave :) Great guy as well. It has been a pleasure leading with him.

As for winners/losers of this poll. There's a lot of really great players not on this list...in addition to a lot of really lousy players that are ;)

It's all just a bit of fun. We know who the big guns are ;)

DeletedUser

It's all just a bit of fun. We know who the big guns are ;)
yeah ok.. I would have liked to have seen people voting for the person they really think is a great player and not cos they like them, are their friend or are in the same alliance.. *shrugs* lol

nevermind :)

but I've discovered I can make polls now lol so expect some more ;) haha

DeletedUser

jena000 is the best player by Far in attack but does not look like he has been tested in Defense much ..OK everyone in the world send a attack at JENA000 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.