On the Rise!!! What's your Opinion ???

• Thread starter WarriorBeast301
  • Start date

Lugosi

Strategos
So Jt you would say that it is more fun to attack someone who is inactive/just lets you ride into the city or attack someone who fights back. I prefer the fight back one... Afterall your defences should get to be used once in a while...

since when did inactive mean no defensive strategy. Last time I checked it meant player who doesn't come on regularly or not at all. Well in my case I attack people intending them not to be able to retaliate then conquer there city; thus making progress more swift but thats in an ideal world. Pheno enemies have some sense (well most) meaning retaliation is very likely :p.

DeletedUser

err.... ahem....

thanks for all the nice stuff you guys said about SES.. we've always been in the shadows having fun.. but good to see we have street cred amongst our peers :)

been good fun here in beta... WAAARRR!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Alliances

To be honest I only have great respect for smaller, more elite alliances. By this I mean alliances such as South East Syndicate and Molon Labe who I have, ever since I joined Beta, had a huge amount of respect for. I dont respect them for their points or even really their players, its the fact that boths these alliances dont back down. They both have a small number of active players and I believe that they will last the longest of alliances in Beta due to their force and communication that many large even elite alliances do not have.

I also have respect for Bellerophon Angels as I know that the main weakness of many an alliance is the huge area of which they spread themselves across. This alliance is active, and strong and I think they will continue to grow into other oceans and could become a world power if they play their cards right

;)

(hope that was ok for my second post EVER :p)

DeletedUser13917

Much Love Paladin -- I think the new Spartan Kings are going to be fantastic for the same reasons. I think we'll be seeing your name up here soon!

DeletedUser

lol, thanks for that and I really ment what I said about all the alliances I mentioned and I think they will all become the best alliances in Beta :p

Lugosi

Strategos
in my view one of the worst alliances in beta is Undying. They seem to poach members of alliances even some which are allied. If they gain too much attention for that; they'll be saying byebye:p

DeletedUser

Lol

in my view one of the worst alliances in beta is Undying. They seem to poach members of alliances even some which are allied. If they gain too much attention for that; they'll be saying byebye:p

LOL, I have to agree there. The leader tried to recruit all 5 members of the Spartan Kings, he tried to convince us by saying:

Jachvliani today at 8:36 AM
Hello friend .I am founder of Undying. We are friendly alliance and do you want to be member of us ? We will have stronger alliance We will help to each others and We will were FRIENDS ;)

he sent pretty much that same mail 5-10 times until we started attacking him with god powers, then he wasnt so welcoming anymore :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, I have to agree there. The leader tried to recruit all 5 members of the Spartan Kings, he tried to convince us by saying:

Jachvliani today at 8:36 AM
Hello friend .I am founder of Undying. We are friendly alliance and do you want to be member of us ? We will have stronger alliance We will help to each others and We will were FRIENDS ;)

he sent pretty much that same mail 5-10 times until we started attacking him with god powers, then he wasnt so welcoming anymore :p

If he got his members by saying that, i could easily poach his.

DeletedUser

Undying members have been asking to join Phalanx almost daily.

For those in Undying who are reading the forums, we are now accepting only those in O26 for war purposes.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm

You have enemies? I thought all you guys were just bad friends :p

DeletedUser

Things have changed since you left us for the Spartan Kings BP.

DeletedUser

Well at the time it was the right decision and I still believe I am better off where I am now, have noticed how much better Phalanx has got since that time. Well done :)

DeletedUser

1 Phenomen Intimidating and nowhere near us thankfully :)
2 Phoenix of Carthage Dont know them nowhere near us
3 Xmortis Interesting we hold a pact their diplomats are great!
4 Dark Judgement Only recently got to know we work well together
5 Wake of the Kraken We will wait and see
6 Phalanx Dont know them no where near us
7 Molon Labe Dont know them nowhere near us
8 Virtus Phoenix Our brothers in arms, much respect :)
9 The Forgotten Legion Working with them V ET dont know them though
10 The Ionian Revolt Big MRA not sure how solid they are, if at all
11 South East Syndicate I knew them of old nice guys but seem to be fallin!
12 Eastern Tide odious scum who will fall

13 Us - Hunters Moon Alliance, brilliant soild honourable rocking :)

DeletedUser345

11 South East Syndicate I knew them of old nice guys but seem to be fallin!

You are correct we have battered SES too much and they are throwing in the towel lots of their players are leaving and we've picked up some of the good ones. Two less enemies now :p

DeletedUser

You are correct we have battered SES too much and they are throwing in the towel lots of their players are leaving and we've picked up some of the good ones. Two less enemies now :p

Woop, Pheno 2 DH 0 have