• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Nightmare

-Qntal Ad-

nightemare.png

The Nightmare is here to wreak havoc across the seas, bringing death and destruction to those who oppose them. We are made up of some of the most skilled players of Grepolis. We are aggresive, feared and powerful, if you ever mess with us, you'll regret it dearly, as a you never forget a Nightmare.

This alliance aims to dominate our ocean, with a high average and high ABP. I shall be leading this island, with [user]curly123[/user] possibly helping. We shall be based in the South East area, mainly 055 and it's surroundings. Our members are all from different worlds, each with different skills and techniques. Our leadership will be Democratic, with every member getting some sort of say in our development/growth.

My Experience: I've led many alliances to success, tutored many newbs and worked with many veterans. I was in -Black Shadows- in Kappa, Shadows Fall in Nu and Project Venom on Xi.

Settings: Speed 2 or 3
Member Cap- 90-150
Morale: Inactive
Conquering System: Conquest/Revolt

Nightmare Hierarchy:
Founder: Mr Daft.
Second In Command: [user]curly123[/user]
Diplomat:
Recruiter:

Recruitment: If you feel like you are experienced enough to apply for The Nightmare send me a message here, using the following format:
Name:
Link To All GrepoStat Accounts:
How Aggresive Are You?
Why Do You Want To Be In The Nightmare:
Why Do You Think You Could Be Accepted:
Any Other Info​

As said, if you want to join, message me on the forums or in-game.

Member List:
Mr Daft.
Gronbeck
Skayla
patrian
fingolfin
Huicho
ThaUnit
zing103
DieselBoy
curly123
owen66

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Democratic alliance will always fail. But other then that good work , I joined little puppies in PI. Good organisation but you guys are fit for war, which is vital be successful. It only takes one guy to screw your alliance , by using the democratic system to his advantage.

Most alliances are dictators, dictators are the best. Depending on the dictator. But you have some pretty good players but are you fit enough to lead them? That is the question. I joined your alliance and it seems that you are depend on your members which is a bad thing. Always except the worse and prepare for the worst.

DeletedUser

When did you join LP? They only non-pre-made-member was rugbyfletcher. And my kind of Democracy is slightly different, each member has a right to speak there mind, but ultimately it is down to the leaders, and they take in our members views.

DeletedUser

I think you should also put what type of world you're playing on.

DeletedUser

I will definitely join your premade alliance if it's not in world Tau Thomas.

DeletedUser

It is world Tau, so, everyone who is definitley joining join SE.

DeletedUser13647

Democratic alliance will always fail. But other then that good work , I joined little puppies in PI. Good organisation but you guys are fit for war, which is vital be successful. It only takes one guy to screw your alliance , by using the democratic system to his advantage.

Most alliances are dictators, dictators are the best. Depending on the dictator. But you have some pretty good players but are you fit enough to lead them? That is the question. I joined your alliance and it seems that you are depend on your members which is a bad thing. Always except the worse and prepare for the worst.

No, most alliances are Republics, not Democratic but Republics none the less. I don't think that most people get what a dictator is, he is ONE person who gives orders based solely on his decision. Most alliances have a council that agrees on matters which is a Republic.

edit Also I don't think everyone gets what a democracy is either, there are NO true democracies in the real world or in Grepolis for that matter. In true democracy EVERYONE votes on EVERY issue and that is how decisions are made. It is a slow and weak system. Yes the West's governments are the most democratic but they are NOT democracies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, most alliances are Republics, not Democratic but Republics none the less. I don't think that most people get what a dictator is, he is ONE person who gives orders based solely on his decision. Most alliances have a council that agrees on matters which is a Republic.

edit Also I don't think everyone gets what a democracy is either, there are NO true democracies in the real world or in Grepolis for that matter. In true democracy EVERYONE votes on EVERY issue and that is how decisions are made. It is a slow and weak system. Yes the West's governments are the most democratic but they are NOT democracies.

Yes, this is true by far. Most elite alliances that are in the top of the game are either dictator or republic. Democratic alliances will never get anywhere unless they are below a 10 person team and are one of the most active core players ever seen on any game.

Dictator, one person makes all the calls, and doesn't ask for opinion usually. Once in a while that person will, but rarely. They excel and want to be in charge. These people are good in combat, however sometimes they are the worst leaders in the world.

Republic Alliances basically what you said and I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.