Peace! Please Stop Attacking Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How come everyone keeps attacking me? I ask for peace, but instead I keep getting attacked! I keep Lightning bolting, Plaguing, & earthquaking them & they just wont leave me alone! Also, after all that, I ask to be in their alliance & they wont invite me! :(

DeletedUser

Might makes right, the strong survive and the weak perish. Its simple.

DeletedUser

How come everyone keeps attacking me? I ask for peace, but instead I keep getting attacked! I keep Lightning bolting, Plaguing, & earthquaking them & they just wont leave me alone! Also, after all that, I ask to be in their alliance & they wont invite me! :(

This is a joke, right???

DeletedUser4577

Sadly there are a lot of these types of players in sigma...

DeletedUser

ANSWER?

Because you're a noob and you're probably part of some crappy MRA! Seriously, you deserve to be attacked just for posting this.

I wouldn't let someone who complains about being attacked in my alliance. Sorry.

Maybe try to join a strong alliance in the next week or so - but you gotta keep a low profile, take the hits cast heroic happiness on everyone that attacks you or kingly chariots on the people that don't. To get in another alliance - plague your own alliance members and send the reports to the leader of the alliance you want to join.

Speak to the diplomat of your alliance - maybe they can pact with every alliance that attacks you. But as you're prob part of an mra or some crappy alliance you might find pacting difficult.

Your alliance needs a good diplomat - and good founders. If your allaince is rn by noobs which it probably is then you will have real issues trying to progress in grepolis.

Rankings are not everything but the are better than nothing. Try to get into an alliance in the bottom 15 maybe?

You more than likely wont get into the better top 12 allliance because you fail. Your alliance probably sucks.

Remember - some people are farmers and some are farms = order of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah you Noob. Get out of your MRA and learn how to play!!!1!!!!!11!!111111!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just reading that first post made me sick..

Whoever Warchimedes is, they are a god damn noob.

End of story? Farm him!

DeletedUser17045

Hehehe, oh how a noob of a thread can spark some activity within the Sigma forum! :D

DeletedUser2795

I would never think I would see a post saying "I am casting three of the most annoying powers on someone and they will not stop attacking me???" :p

DeletedUser829

In order to defeat them, you have to use restricted magic

RhueSI7vUCF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never mind. I didn't get you, thought I recognised you. just not from MTP:D

DeletedUser

Lol all of you who posted in this thread should be ashamed. He was BLATANTLY trolling. This guy has had only a tiny amount of attacks and has a healthy amount of offensive BPs. He's either trolling (and doing a good job it seems), or he's posting something someone sent him.

I'm amused so many fell for this. It's like no one pays attention at all. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.