Lost Boys epic fail attack Op

DeletedUser

So after LC shows them how a op is ran. taking a total of 23 cities from one player and few from yahmanz to start it

LB decide to run a op on a player who wasnt 100k or smaller

they begain by hitting him at work to revolt the city and made a alliance wide attack on wally.

rough count

this is directly from wally

here is a small count of the troops we have killed from LB there ... (this is not really precise)

around 6000 LS, 85000 troops and 13 colo lost for these LB guys

maybe new leadership needs to step up LOL

DeletedUser

You must be dumb

this is wally's rough count. plus attacks im guessing were counted from the time they started not just yesterday.

hint-(this is not really precise)

DeletedUser

lets go back 8 days before he was a target he was at 84,300
no hes at 251,781

so in 8 days 0 cities lost and gained 167,481 in DBP's

DeletedUser

lol r u joking man ? DBP
2011-04-26 W-a-l-l-y 251,781
2011-04-25 W-a-l-l-y 167,916
2011-04-24 W-a-l-l-y 121,165
2011-04-23 W-a-l-l-y 116,007
2011-04-22 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-21 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-20 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-19 W-a-l-l-y 84,300

as i see from 20 to 22 he wasn't under attack so that means attacks stopped and from 24 attacks started again and he gained 251-116=135k that isn't what u r talking mate .

DeletedUser

lol r u joking man ? DBP
2011-04-26 W-a-l-l-y 251,781
2011-04-25 W-a-l-l-y 167,916
2011-04-24 W-a-l-l-y 121,165
2011-04-23 W-a-l-l-y 116,007
2011-04-22 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-21 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-20 W-a-l-l-y 114,483
2011-04-19 W-a-l-l-y 84,300

as i see from 20 to 22 he wasn't under attack so that means attacks stopped and from 24 attacks started again and he gained 251-116=135k that isn't what u r talking mate .

OK OK...yes I agree with Dambo. The attacks/OP started on the 24th I believe. So fine he gained approx 135k are we really going to argue over approx 10-12k difference? Like Potter said it was WALLY's rough estimate he gave to us after scanning the 250 pages of attack reports so I think it's fair to say that he was not "lying". Not a big fan of the Epic Fails thread so all I will say about this was it was a failed OP despite the petty argument over the exact DBP gained.

DeletedUser

boudicaa when u kill 85000 units u must kill lot of transports too so it takes BP too so I think he killed much less units .

DeletedUser

boudicaa when u kill 85000 units u must kill lot of transports too so it takes BP too so I think he killed much less units .

Dumbo why not fire a rocket into Russia and see if they retaliate

DeletedUser

Yes I understand what you are saying Dambo...Look it was not an exact number and really I could care less about how many units were killed. I think we can all agree on both sides that it was a pretty large amount. I some how doubt that you guys didn't give it a good try. I'm sure all that were involved sent all they could to try to take him out. Like I said the OP failed I really have nothing more to say about it. If I could somehow get Wally to post all of the reports I would but that would be wasting his time and frankly I wouldn't want to go through each and everyone of them either. Ok I said my peace on this subject. I know Potter and some others would not agree with me but I really see no point in even going back and forth about it.

DeletedUser5757

i dont think a failed OP is a reason to be in the hall of shame,
all alliance fail in an OP sometimes....
you can brag about defeating it, but hall of shame?
if that would be a reason, we could also put SP in it,
and NSPG, and many many more.......
not every OP succeeds :)

DeletedUser

Every single alliance has failed at an op atleast some point in time, even you LC, even DCS... everyone. Again, this is not a fail for LB, rather a win for LC for defending that amount of attacks.

DeletedUser

Every single alliance has failed at an op atleast some point in time, even you LC, even DCS... everyone. Again, this is not a fail for LB, rather a win for LC for defending that amount of attacks.

Nah its a fail pure and Simple

DeletedUser5757

the question here is if it is hall of fame material if you do not take a city.....
and every alliance has failed big time somewhere in the past :)
so i would say its not :)

DeletedUser

Im not aware of an SP op that failed... ours may not be as large or grand scale as others but we have never ended an op without taking MANY cities, not once. (my alliance was mentioned here)

LB have however run a good number of OPs on us and got nothing. nada. only when they attack under the cover of NSPG clearances and diversions do they take a city....
I have no knowledge of LBW ops for their success or otherwise. but taking an interest while Im here.

also, this is just a topic in another section of the forum... nothing is worthy of shame just because its posted in a "shame forum"... only if its a shameful attempt in game reported here with stats to back it up on grepsats should any shame be felt.

but anyway ... any losses that LB are taking are totally due to real life reasons and nothing at all to do with skilful well planned attacks, dambo told me so its gotta be true

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

hmmm
zordas....
i seem to remember an attack you guys did on a city of dambo,
he gained 85k DBP
2011-04-23 dambo Lost Boys 198. 371,880 37 1,175,000 231,505 943,495
2011-04-22 dambo Lost Boys 196. 371,232 37 1,089,440 231,015 858,425
no city taken.....

there you go :)

and not all losses are duo RL :)
but those from players like GO were :)

and hmmmm,
ever thought about the giant difference in numbers?

and XD, once again you lie :)

nd got nothing. nada. only when they attack under the cover of NSPG clearances and diversions do they take a city....

37 Georgia he took that without any NSPG help :p

so please, stop telling things that are not true :)

DeletedUser

also 38 Georgia :D :D lol and I killed 94 CS how is it possible that u haven't got any fail and lol sorry 74 CS as defender :D lol and I'm first with DBP lol :D

DeletedUser5757

also 38 Georgia :D :D lol and I killed 94 CS how is it possible that u haven't got any fail and lol sorry 74 CS as defender :D lol and I'm first with DBP lol :D

dambo, he will just say those were divesions :p:p:p

but ahhh well.....
lets just keep 1 thing clear....

SP has failed as well :cool:

DeletedUser

I didnt actually say we have never lost a city, or failed to take one.
you are skimming my posts again and replying with what you feel like saying.

I said we havent had any OPs launched that subsequently failed to take cities we targeted.

Lost Boys have, I said that too... thats what this topic is about.
do you need the meaning of the abbreviation OP explained to you ? ... you know what it is right?
the re-conquest attempt on that one city dambo took, that you mention, was nothing organised and not an OP by any stretch of the imagination, it was just a quickly launched "whoever is on at the time" response to losing a city and to ensure it wasnt given over freely without a fight.
Running an actual OP taking 0 cities is something that has not happened in SP and has in LBE.

now, feel free to say im a liar again or whatever else you wanna say to suit your needs.

DeletedUser5757

you are skimming my posts again and replying with what you feel like saying.

you clearly missed the part where i told you dambo took cities without NSPG help :)
and where i talked about the numbers,
but thats not to important

do you need the meaning of the abbreviation OP explained to you ? ... you know what it is right?
to make it clear, OP actuarly means original poster :) but you probably mean Operating Plan

but to make it clear, you have, in the past done OPs without taking cities....
the only problem here is proof,
we know it, and you know it, but grepostats only shows the cities that have been taken, not the cities that have not been taken.......

but, also a quickly made plan can be an OP :)
but more importantly here.......
as many alliances have failed in the past (SP SF DCS LC NOE LB and many more) i do not think it is HoS material....

DeletedUser

you clearly missed the part where i told you dambo took cities without NSPG help :)
when did I ever say they he hasnt? nobody here is talking about dambo except you. this topic is about LB OP/s that failed. I certainly havent mentioned any individual.
you are contradicting points I havent made
to make it clear, OP actuarly means original poster :) but you probably mean Operating Plan
Operation. of course there is more than one meaning to this abbreviation, but in the context we are speaking of I clearly meant in game not on a forum. you are making me point out the completely obvious now. like a child.
but to make it clear, you have, in the past done OPs without taking cities....
No we have not. I have no reason to make up replies off the top of my head. SP have never had an OP totally fail. its simply not true what you are saying. so you are misinformed or just posting politically.
Im not gonna have a pointless argument with you, you clearly post what you want people to read and not fact of the matter.