DeletedUser17045

Hey Skully ;)

Would like to see what you could create for me :D

Theme: Cheeze, yellow, funny.
Text: CheezeHead
Text2: Sigma
Text3: Revelation
Size: 700x120

Just surprise me pretty much ;) Use your inner artist :D hehe.

DeletedUser

sorry guys i hadnt got internet for a few days, exchange with denmark. I'll start on all the requests tomorrow.

DeletedUser

my sig seems to be way to small. Do you know why?

cause you uploaded it via this forum. just put [noparse]
charliedude.png
[/noparse] in the text box of your sig.

Hey Skully, looks like youre the only one whose still open who actually makes good stuff, shawnpal quit whil working on my siggy, so youre the only active request i have.

Theme: Mat Cauthon (wheel of Time Series)
Text: LycanMaster
Text 2*: Island Warriors
Text 3*: Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Size: 700 by 120

Possible links to use:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/F/Foxgirl/1049336523_resquizmat.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/paradisa/images/5/5f/250px-Mat_saliba_03.jpg

Feel free to use all of your artistic creativity, I like dark colors and"Mysterious" thems, lots of blacks and brigth neon text etc, again be creative and surprise me, Cheers!

lyan.png

Text: Alphabeta13
Text 2*: Camelz
Size: 700 x 120
Theme: camel in the desert being riden by a mideval knight

the one i using is kinda old :)

lol good that you came up with a theme but with this theme i need a image link :p cause this is very specific and it will look like crap if i edit a knight on a camel.

use a simpler theme like.. camels? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

skully, you work fast great work! Do you think you could use
user_im...resquizmat.jpg
as the primary image so that you get the hand tossing the dice as part of the image? you can just nix the other image Im not particularly fond of it haha.

DeletedUser17045

Oh yes. Well done, indeed!

+ Rep for you. <3

Looks awesome!

DeletedUser

may i request something please skully? - i know i have a request at Dogans but that is taking way too long, he hasn't done much recently and he still has a huge waiting list, so i would like to ease his pain somewhat...

Full works:
Alliance COA:
Personal CoA: (the same as the alliance but my name somewhere in it also the possibility of my members having the same if they wish... just the names edited)
sig:
Theme: something simple, that we can make a Rho-bust icon, - but ur the artist so i would love to see what you could come up with...
Text: Rho-Bust
Text 2*: none
Size: the correct size?
Image link*: no
Extra*: no

DeletedUser

so replace the left image with the hand throwing the dices? ;3

how bout you just replace the character with the headshot so you get the hand and dice as well as the spear in it. you can just ditch the picture on the right

DeletedUser

I also need a new sig skully, you interested in doin that one too?

DeletedUser15240

skully, you are awesome, the NmE graphcis you have done so far have been insane, and thanks for the sig btw

DeletedUser

Thanks for the spam :p

No but seriously, thank you for the compliment. I love making sigs as i learn more and more every day. and maybe somewhere in the future i'll be better than law :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the spam :p

No but seriously, thank you for the compliment. I love making sigs as i learn more and more every day. and maybe somewhere in the future i'll be better than law :D

LoL dude, what's with the comparison?:heh:
It's not that I'm that good anyway...

DeletedUser

Your my example <3 :p
You are epic :pro: And i want to become as good as you.

DeletedUser15240

You have come a long way mate, if you look at one of you first works:

skullyhoofdredblack.png

and compare it to one of you recent works:

nmepic.png

You can see the difference, you had amazing potential when you started but now it is clear that potential has truly bloomed, and I think in the future you could become one of the graphic gods, like law, benvolio etc

DeletedUser

lol good that you came up with a theme but with this theme i need a image link :p cause this is very specific and it will look like crap if i edit a knight on a camel.

hmm how about a camel caravan

DeletedUser

How's this?

1224665_608a_625x1000.jpg