Refuge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Lol, We arent threatened. We find your city tempting and wish to have it and cant go chasing after you everywhere so your in turn a refugee since we are coming after you and you run to another alliance.
You just have to find the right alliance willing to back you up I suppose...Hopefully you have someone strong enough and battle thirsty enough to not give a crap about the extra title you hold. Join another world and try again or quit and restart somewhere else. Perhaps you will have a better chance then! ;)

DeletedUser

Im not a refuge

========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

DeletedUser

Truewar,

How are they claiming you are a refugee?

You have absolutely 0 DBP. Only way if your alliance dissolved after losing a war and the winning side is after your three cities. Get over it. This is a 'war' game. Just like your name suggest,s you should be about War. If that is the case I was disappointed when i saw your ABP to be 1.6k or whatever it was on the server. :\ (I didn't look on Grepostats to see if you've been alliance hopping)

What ocean you in? Who's claiming you refugee?

Tbh, you either stick to your guns and fight back. or you wuss out and run to another world/alliance. This is a time to learn how to become a good player and beat those players/alliance after your three cities. But then again I think this post is a joke, since you don't have any DBP.

DeletedUser

I have never been attacked so I am not a refuge, I'm talking about you cowards that don't want refuges, They deserve a chance and show me where in this game rules it says we cant take refuges.

Alliances will take in refugees if the player is good enough. They'll stick by them. But some refugees bring in more trouble then their worth. IE the alliance dissolves/loses a war because they are not ready to take on that opponent because they are already in another war, or their unorganized.

That's why Refugees are usually rejected however the better organized alliances will take a chance unless they don't want to face the alliance that is after that individal.

It's not in the game rules. It's all about politics. Good leaders know how to bend the politics to work in their favor. They manipulate other alliances, or have friends in other alliances and make it where they work a deal to keep the refugee without inviting too much trouble. That what they should be doing. But horrible leaders can't/won't be able to do that and they have to kick the player to keep their alliance striving for another month if that, if their really lucky they can keep them running for more than that.

DeletedUser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

AGAIN I wasn't called a refuge, I am in the same alliance I started in when this server started, I am talking about refuges and an unwritten rule that we cant except them, I am not the Refuge, I have never been a refuge.
It just seems like you guys made this rule that refuges have the plague or you are afraid of them.

Read my second post mate. It explains why Refugees are usually kicked out of alliances. Good/elite alliances early on will take in good players that are refugees.

DeletedUser

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser829

Oh wow man. It's not about rules, it's about politics and survival - yes throw a bit of ethics / moral / honor in there as well.

If you are being farmed, and you run to an alliance without disclosing that you are currently being farmed, then they have the right to kick you.

Some alliances take refugees depending on the situation. However, if no body knows you - tough luck. You bring with you bagage, and some alliances cannot handle that.

It's like a 10k player getting attacked by say... 3 mad hatters or 3 D.N.'s, if that player asked any alliances "hey I'm getting owned by the strongest alliances, can i join you"... hahah.

And if that player joined without disclosing it, well then the alliance they joined has 2 options: Kick the player (best one), or defend it, which then might lead to some VERY NICE BP FOR ME!

The only case I/We could see an alliance taking in a "refugee" is:
-RL Friend
-Player is known from other games / servers / etc.
-Other arrangements
-A reason to enter a war.

DeletedUser

Also, learn how to spell "refugee".

And own up to your posts without deleting them.

DeletedUser

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting theory...

DeletedUser4577

Also, learn how to spell "refugee".

And own up to your posts without deleting them.
You need to learn the forum rules...You can't say anything about another players grammar or correct them in their spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.